Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2004) Couch Co-op

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tucked off to the side of the hall, Jacque motioned to one of the lounger chairs and uttered a single, "Please," as a polite offering for her to seat herself first.

"I imagine you've been as busy as I have these nights," he vaguely offered as he sat against the opposite arm of the chair. "I anticipate in another month or two we could get together and compare notes."

His eyes drew back to the familiar painting, "Did you know a Ms. Cynthia Weiss?"

Blood Hunt:

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I have been a bit busy. Yes... I have made progress securing a business similar to what I operated before. The locale is different. I am looking forward to spending more time with plants." She smiles as she takes a seat.
    "I am curious if the others are looking into the Language of Flowers as we discussed some time ago." She nods at the mention of comparing notes.
    "Yes, I would look forward to that discussion. I trust we will have mutual gains to share."

Gains might not be quite the right word in the Kine terminology. Yet cooperation was always a benefit, Jennifer believed.

"No, she must have come after my departure." The Notary replied as she considered the painting that had captured the Herald's attention. "Is this her work?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Congratulations, I'm certain I'm not alone in looking forward to your success with your business." He mused thoughtfully for a moment, "My memory fails me," he embarrassingly offered. "I can't recall if I shared that I'm educated in biology." The timing of the statement might allude to a subtle offering of mundane aid.

Mutual gains was a very positive message for his intentions. He smiled and replied with an assuring, "Of that I have no doubt."

"It is," he answered, "I did not know her either but I was introduced to her works." Breaking his gaze with the painting he looked to his companion, "What do you see in the piece?" Not normally a question he'd spring on someone, but she had shown herself to be a critical thinker so the Lord was intrigued.

As for his other motive in asking- only time would tell.

Blood Hunt:

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Thank you. I appreciate that. Oh I think we may have touched on it, but never
    explored it."

It was an interesting idea. Hybrids were very intriguing to her, if a devotion of a sort.

Jennifer scrutinized the piece that was indicated. Her eyes lingered on the maroon rivers. They could mean a lot of things to Kindred. Her eyes were drawn next to the kneeling figure.
    "You mean the representation of the Danse?' She probed. "These could be our own individual paths. Not one of us has the same perspective or the same goals. We are bound together by the rivers, or the Traditions." She tilted her head as she surveyed the artwork.

"What do you see?"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Interesting," he mused as he controlled the urge to squirm from her withering voice. He wondered if another nearby was taking interest in the conversation.

"As you said, I too see a representation of the Danse. I feel the spires represent the beast at its core, encompassing the man and ever ready to consume at a single sign of weakness." He nodded as he considered her perspective more, "I viewed the piece as a representation of an individual struggle, but I can appreciate the sense of common ground unity through the duty of upholding the Traditions."

"How have you otherwise settled in?" a sheepish grin emerged across his lips, "Is it all flowers and studies or have you found something a bit more casual for fun these nights?"

Blood Hunt:

Closed Thread