Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Looking first to Chase and then to Madison.
    "So you fear rejection?" Her look a bit of "Why? If one says no just go to the next one, I mean I could understand it if it were someone you really had your eyes set upon but if it is just someone you've known for a little while or someone you just met whats the harm? If they say no they are missing out not you, rejection is a bit of life we get rejected by others, we reject others it is all just a random chance. If you fear it so do you just get swallowed up by it and caught in metal loops that creates even more fear no just put yourself out there and if you get rejected at least you will know right. It is better to know than to wonder, rather fail than live with regrets of chances not taken."
    Clearly speaking like someone that could take a rejection and be on to talking with someone else half a second later without even being bothered by it. In fact to her rejection meant nothing more than a missed arrow did, miss once try again until you hit your mark. Then again shame and validation of others had never been parts of her, she might be bad at holding her reactions back but caring what others thought of her was just not something she ever did.

"Well then Madison you seem like a nice girl so I have no doubt some heart will sneak up on yours and cuddle it."

A mild smile as her eyes close again.
    "I am used to fire it is my steady ally, swords and hooks have nothing on wild animals so I doubt any of that will be an issue."

"Who knows, only you know your path in life, I am no expert on studies and never attended any collage so I couldn't even begin to understand it. Then again just do what makes you happy everything else can be settled afterwards. If you wanna go now just go if not just don't nothing lasts forever nor does one need to rush ones decisions just find your own path in life."

"Yeah that Ricky horror picture odd book thingy Chase mentioned."

"No no I meant that Batman is a detective and shes from there I didn't connect it until Chase mentioned the bat guy." She wasn't that well versed on superheroes or well modern culture overall.

Rolling her head over towards Chase.
    "You're welcome and any time, in fact it is nice to be around people and hearing stories again the past few years have been far to silent there." Her mentor might have been the type of mentor she needed but damn was he boring and he was just one person she were used to having dozens of people around her.

"Yayy more outings, I am quite good with my hands if you need extra sets as well."

"Nice a texting buddy I am looking forward to learn that and it will be nice to have more than just my boss in the phone."
    Thinking for a moment.
    "I did watch some movies growing up and I have been to the cinema a couple of times not that often though and nothing in the past four years. Mostly I have seen children's movies, Disney movies and family films as for books sure I read I mean nothing recently but I have read plenty of books growing up just nothing in popular culture and when it comes to comics and visual novels so am I quite limited as well. As for Netflix so I know about it but I have never had it, never even owned a TV and never heard of Hulu is it a good movie?" Her knowledge of streaming sites pretty much extending to YouTube and Netflix but she was not familiar with the contents on Netflix. Now she kind of wanted a cuddle date to watch some movies and eat some popcorn though, she was really starting to realize how different people who were used to technology and living in houses or apartments were to herself.

Thinking of Chase in a Superman costume for a moment and then speaking out.
    "Be careful Adi Quinn SuperChase is here to stop your evil hammer from killing the major"

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging, “If you guys want, sure.” That was on them. “Oh, the guy I mentioned is one who helps with part of the act. He’s professionally trained, and it doesn’t need a truck or anything, but thanks.” Only professional piercers need apply.

Laughing, more to herself then anything. Was Kaze asking Skye to Netflix and Chill?

“Some of them. I haven’t, like, read them all, but a few. Oh, I meant the movie costume wasn’t as dark as the costume I have. But the movie did tone a lot down.”

Another shrug as she looks to Skye, “Rejection isn’t something I’ve had to deal with before. And in some ways, you’re right. With someone you’ve grown close to as a friend, it ups the stakes of things. And it could make friendship weird and awkward. So somethings are best left unsaid.” And buried.

“Maybe.” There was a lot to figure out with life.

“Ah!” she says with a laugh.

“Stories are fun to share. I don’t think we take the time to sit down and really get to know each other anymore.” We can all learn from each other.

“Thank you for the offer.”
    But, she didn’t needs sets, she had her tools and could perform anywhere. Well, anywhere that allowed fire.

“Would those be your preferred movies? Or are you open to trying new genres of film?” some had a favorite and only watched those.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Right. Well, I definitely want to see you perform!" Kaze says to Aurora, smiling. He can definitely understand her safety depending on professionals.

Kaze winces just slightly as Skye seems a little bit incredulous about a fear of rejection in trying to connect with someone for a deeper relationship. Not quite actually cringing, just kind of 'ouch'.

"You know..." Kaze tries to answer Skye with respect for the gap in their perspectives, he glances over at Aurora, "I can't answer for Madison, but for me, it's about being honest with myself. I mean, sure, if I don't really need anyone, or anyone in particular anyway, then it's not as scary." He ventures. "I mean, I don't worry about rejection when I ask someone for, like, something simple, like I don't like running alone and just need someone, anyone to go for a run with me." He says, grinning. "But if I'm asking, basically, 'do you think I am worth spending a lot of time with and committing to me like exclusively...', and I am being honest with myself that I need that, and it will really suck if they don't think I'm worth it, because I am basically saying that I think they are worth it...yeah, that's scary for me."

He listens to Aurora say that she hasn't experienced rejection to date nodding thoughtfully. Two ways to take that, an unbroken string of successes or not having made any risky plays with a chance of being rejected. Oh, right. Friendships at risk by trying for more. He can relate, in hindsight. Still, Phoenyx is pretty adamant that they are still friends. He feels the same way. A month of being locked up together ought to settle totally settle any questions. No matter how bad he crashed and burned in their relationship, it sure seems like the friendship came through intact.

"That's tough." Kaze says, sympathetically.

Kaze nods at the change of subject to movies. "Cool. So, you guys interested in a 'Marvel Comics Universe' film marathon?" He turns to Skye, "One of the big companies for comic books has some really good movies that all kind of fit together to make a big story of their heroes: 'Iron Man', 'Captain America', 'Black Widow'...if any of those sound familiar?" He smiles. "I have to admit, even though I like Superman better, I haven't liked any of the movies since the old one with Christopher Reeves. The Wonder woman movie was great though. I liked the Aquaman one too." He says, looking kind of wistful at the mention of the Aquaman movie.

Rallying with a smile Kaze says, "Probably of the MCU movies, I like the Captain America ones the best. And Spider-man Homecoming was cool."

Looking at Aurora, Kaze laughs and says, "There are other genres?" in mock incredulity. He laughs louder and has to set his water down to steady himself when Skye acts out a scene with him as 'SuperChase'! "Nice!" He says with a smile when he has regained his composure!

"Wow." Kaze says, standing up. "This has been really great!"

He smiles, "I was just taking a run to clear my head before I went and did a thing." He says. "I was pretty stressed. Talking with you guys has really helped me relax. Thank you." Kaze says, looking Aurora and Skye in the eye. "I really have to get going now though. I really look forward to when we can hang again though."

It's May! Incarceration month! Kaze leaves the scene.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

"How could one say no to such an offer, just tell Chase here and he can tell me unless you want to give me your number as well so will I text you once I get a phone as well?"

Listening and speaking on in her normal calm and carefree manner.
    "Well that is up to you, personally I would say that don't worry about it I mean really what is worse the worrying of rejection or the rejection? We could do a practice run, go to some simple place and try to pick up people you don't really care about being ready to get rejected just to get used to it and get the fear out of the system whilst seeing how little it matters. Just watch here" jumping up on her feet from lying position, looking around for a couple of seconds before running of to a group of two guys and one girl around her age 20-25 or so, speaking with them for a short while before returning with raised shoulders. "See three straight out rejections easy peasy. Or do you perhaps have your eyes on someone?" Madisons words kind of made it sound like she was thinking about someone special.
    Looking over to Chase.
    "Well I can see your point however in my opinion so do they feel that I am not what they want to invest in so why should I care about investing in them? I know who I am and in my opinion they are the ones missing out, why feel down about a failure? They didn't want you so ok their loss there is surely someone out there that does want you and that you fit with and that will love you for you. The more you fear getting turned down the more you hinder yourself from living, take a chance, laugh at fear, if you fail stand up again and keep walking on, never miss a chance to live or to gain what you want just because you fear what could happen that is just letting yourself live in a cage of fear."

Sitting down instead of lying whilst listening.
    "Yeah everyone you meet have so many stories to tell, ohh I remember how we used to sit around the fire and share stories of growing up that was a lot of fun and some people really had wild stories to tell. It is nice to just talk with people, the more you open up and have people opening up to you ahh that is just wonderful." She really missed being around people and especially ones that were open.

Seeming to think for a moment.
    "Hmm I guess I would watch pretty much anything, my knowledge is far to narrow to have a real preference. So yeah im gain for anything."

Turning her eyes to Chase raising one eyebrow.
    "Please I might not be that knowledgeable in the area but of course I know who Captain America is, he is literally the comic book character directly linked to the country and a symbol of patriotism to the country as it should be in all its forms. A movie marathon sounds nice I'm gain for it, I will try not to talk to much as well but I have very little backstory on all these characters especially since from what I have gathered so does it exist dozens contradicting stories about them and only some are valid at various points and nothing is permanent and then you get a headache." She had heard people talk enough about it to grasp that there were incarnations and tales that just couldn't possibly fit together and various other words that were just enough to give her a headache due to the loss of context.

"But as said I am gain for a movie marathon, wouldn't mind the old C.R movies either nor the Wonder Woman one or well any movie to be frank. The company and time together just sounds fun." To her it was really more about being around people than to watch any particular movie sure a movie would be nice but which one really didn't matter much.

Waving at Chase.
    "Bye bye SuperChase don't forget to dodge Adi's giant hammer or you will be in pain."

Jumping up and looking towards Madison.
    "So want to be left alone to your stretching? It was nice talking to you, I hope we can do it again."

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed like Kaze got it.

“I haven’t seen most of the movies, but if you guys wanted to do a movie night, I’d be down. Can even offer my loft once I’m done moving things back in.” might be fun, be social and all that.

Smiling with a wave, “Was great talking you you. If you need anything, let me know.” He offered to help her, only right she returned the favor.

“Oh, I can give you my number, that’s not a problem.” Reaching into a bag, she finds a piece of paper and scribbles down her number. Handing it to Skye, “Call or text anytime.” She was a light sleeper.

“What is worst is losing a good friend.”
    That was much worse. Watching the girl with amusement, she shrugged. Not giving an answer to her question.

“We kind of use to do that back when I was traveling. When the grounds closed for the night, the performers would all sit around and share stories and what not. Was a lot of fun.” More carefree days, oh how she missed them.

“How about if we enjoy the movie night, we keep doing them. The next night you can pick the movies, and so on. Then we’re exposed to movies we might never have seen, and everyone gets to share what they love.” Could be fun.

“I should probably head to my place and get the movers sorted out.”
    Not how she wanted to spend her time. “But I enjoyed walking with you too. Hope to see you around.”

Good to wrap the scene whenever

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking the number and placing it together with Chase's number, she would have to put them both in a space she would easily be able to find them later ehhh her room probably had some area if she just looked around.
    "Thank you, I will text as soon as I get a phone and don't hesitate to say so if you need help moving." Sounded like a new experience so why not.

Giving a nod to the snake woman it was clear that she had someone in mind now.
    "Well I wish you the best of luck, if things go well I will gladly listen to happy stories if not don't hesitate to come share the sad ones either way I am here."

"Yeah same here, we used to have some feasts upon pay days, some cold winter nights and sometimes just cause the adults decided for it and sit down some sharing life stories other just sharing tales." Her eyes glistening ohh how she missed that life and her friends.

"Sounds good to me, I just need to see how to find some movies that I enjoy, lets see umm Popples and the Sylvan families were great as a child as for none animated ones umm I will need to look more into that." Silly movies like Scoody Doo and similar ones just flashed in her mind.

"See you around Adi, take care and be safe."

Walking of.

Seems like a good place to close it.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Closing the scene! Thanks for a fun scene!

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread