Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The quarters of the Adamatine Arrow within the Circle of Creation formed the tower of the mimicry of the Abbey.

In this tower, only one watcher roosted. Raised to the rank of First Talon, she had stood by that position and the duties it required of her.

In some ways, Pheonyx saw herself as the last bulwark between the Circle and the enemies of the awakened. Whether true in part or merely prideful ego, she did stand watch, and patrol the surrounding blocks as a part of her exercise routines.

And train she did. Exercising in the gym that formed a part of their residence.

It was there that she could be found. There, where those that sought the Arrows would be directed.

Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

(Expanding body mastery to last one day.)Mana 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Paradox
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-15 09:20:57 Skye rolls 1 to paradox (10 Again, Chance) 1 Dramatic Failure!
      Body mastery
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-15 09:21:36 Skye rolls 10 to Body mastery: Life+Gnosis+HS+EX (10 Again) 4, 6, 3, 7, 4, 7, 9, 10, 8, 8, 10, 6 5 successes

Entering the area, wandering around carefully not in a rush, looking around and slowly looking for the fire bird.
    Finally finding her way to the gym, watching the woman train, it was clear that she had a goal in her mind and that she weren't afraid of hard work this was good to know.

Waiting for a moment as to not break her concentration before making her presence known.
    "Hi, are you the one they call Phoenyx? The sole member of the Arrows around here?"

A carrying case for her bow could be seen on her back, fixed up with impregnated leather, a armguard and archery glove on her left hand, a holstering pack for her arrows hanging from her behind, empty of arrows but it was there ready to be filled. A water skin at her side, looking like she was ready to head out at a moments notice, every movement she made effortlessly perfect, never wasting a single muscle, minimal work with maximum effort.
    But ohh she was rather short though and whilst looking agile and well trained in her ways so was it clear that other than her left arm that fired her arrows so were her physical strength easily a trait she evidently hadn't put much effort into.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

A flurry of blows is delivered to a punch-bag. The small Arrow looks around as someone enters, and walks slowly towards Skye, perspiring lightly.

She is wearing a red form-fitting triaining top and loose fighting pants. Phoenyx is barefoot.

Eyes glance to the glyph circling around the pink-haired woman. She was very pretty.

"That's right," she says slowly. "Who are you?"

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling at the perspiring hottie.

"You may call me Skye dearie, I just arrived and had a nice little chat with a man named Anima that gave me clearance to stay here for the time being. Like you I am an Arrow so I guess you just got your first deputy, so may the bird of fire dance with the skies. I hope we can work well together and ohh don't worry I have no issues with recognizing that the one with the most knowledge takes command at any given time. Anything else you wanna know about me feel free to ask."

A calming presence stemming from both her words and her very being, making it far to easy to relax around her and feel like one could let their guard down, she must really be excellent with young children if this were her natural state of being.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow arches an eyebrow sceptically.

"Did he? I should speak with Councillor Anima if he believes he can allocate the facilities of the Adamantine Arrow."

If Skye is used to people relaxing around her, there is no notable change in the Arrow's demeanour. She seems calm, but composed. Focused.

"Well. As you were directed I am First Talon Phoenyx, and this is the Arrow chambers. I follow the Path of the Mighty. We do have a small barracks here, and you are welcome to stay as long as you wish." There is a pause, as dark eyes move over Skye. Considering, assessing. "My residence is also here. I have endeavoured to keep the Arrows available for any circumstance that is required of our duties. At present, we have been tasked to oversee Magus Kaze, who begins a month's incarceration next month. Otherwise, we perform our duties - protect the pentacle of Sacramento, and be their sword and shield as needed. Nothing unusual."

The Arrow slowly walks around Skye, assessing. "What is your Path, Skye? What sort of training have you had? What are your preferred weapons?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing.
    "Ohh well he did say that the facilities might put me up but I meant stay in the city not the grounds. To gain a chance to be a part of this community of awakened, to stand besides you against threats and to do my duty as an Arrow to defend others against these threats."

The firebird might have been very focused but that doesn't seem to make the young mage react at all, her demeanor and presence overall remains calm and unworried, keeping her head cold and remaining in control of herself.

"Ohh well I mean I guess I can spend an occasional night here if that is ok, especially if there is a washer around here, Anima did say that I could use his but one with easier access might be good to have. Otherwise I have found a nice windbreaker in the forest areas around here and I am working on building my own along with a little tree house, however as said a night here and there especially under times of duress is nothing I'm against, I like the company of people and voices around."

Letting the firebird walk around her and take her time to inspect her.
    "Well you're the senior just direct me as you wish, if you need help keeping this rule breaker incarcerated so just give the commands, I don't own a phone though."

Looking over her new commanding officer, giving a gentle smile.
    "I would be a scion of the stone if I'm not mistaken and sadly my fighting expertise without enhancing myself is limited to my trusted bow on my back. I do have some minor gymnastic talents as well." the word minor being given extra weight as to hint that she has more than minor training in the field.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx nods. That did make a bit more sense. "Infrequent stays should be fine, though it will be difficult to fulfil your duties from so far away if you cannot be reached. Also such an endeavour will stand out distinctly to Sleepers. I strongly recommend something more central."

The First Talon nods. "I will, yes. Unless others volunteer their time, we will alternate in twelve-hour shifts. I will update you as I know."

There is a few moments as the Arrow thinks. "Hmm. Well, a bow is an impractical weapon for the city streets, so we with have to train so that you have a broad baseline skill in both melee and hand-to-hand combat. Adaptability is Strength." She looks up. "You will want to tie your hair back so it is out of your eyes when you move. Do you mind if I ask what Arcana you possess?"

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

Sighing, staying around concrete was not something that she was accustomed to.
    "Well if that is gonna become an issue so do I guess I have to take you up on the offer of extended stays and mainly retreat out into the woods when I have the chance."
    Shuddering a bit about the thought, the woods had been here home since before she could walk to not be in them always felt so stifling.
    "Perhaps I can find a good tree to sleep under on the grounds, that wouldn't be all to bad at least."

Seeming to think for a bit.
    "Yeah then I will most definitely need to stay around here. No worries I usually braid it, mind helping me to get it good whilst we keep talking?"

Relaxing her neck for a bit.
    "True it is, I am used to the woods and to hunt for my food there, the bow does make the hunt more thrilling and exciting, making it a matter of skill. As for my arcana well mainly the arcana of life and the arcana of forces, some minor knowledge in the arcana of fate as well but no more than that."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx's lips curl up at the edges in a small smile. Quiet Wisdom embraced. I can do this.

"I have found the quad to be highly therapeutic when I wish to surround myself in greenery. I often meditate there if you would care to join me." She looks quizzically at the other Arrow. "Talon....You want me to braid your hair?"

She nods. "So you have skills in outdoor survival and hunting. Interesting. And I share some of those Arcana, so it seems we have similar abilities in that regard. We may wish to coordinate to diversify our abilities. Do you have any Arcana that you indent to study? Ones you find especially fascinating?"

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

Taking her carrying case of and sitting down on the floor.
    "That sounds good, a quick little meditation here and there until I find the best spot to sleep at doesn't sound like a bad plan. Yeah it is easier to get it done with help rather than do it yourself, or would that not feel comfortable for you? Btw is there any form of dress code around here?"

Taking a deep breath.
    "Well I did grow up in the forest so if I wanted to eat meat I had to learn how to hunt it. As for that hmm I am quite fond of my life arcana and I do wish to further develop those skills, seems like Anima wants me to learn the spirit arcana as well other than that I haven't really given it much thought I am mainly used to allow Life to be my constant companion. Say I haven't really tried this before put I think I could grow some spines or quills to throw at people like self made throwing knifes that should be unexpected for most or do it in advance to have a stack at the ready."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread