Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Plot Check: False Idols

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Yay! Thank you, White! I'M SO EXCITEDABOUT THIS! No pressure; no rush, but totally up for the plot!

To start, Ruach can you have Dirt Nap call whoever will accompany him for the first exploration. During that scene, Plot Things will happen and then we'll rope everyone else who remains interested into it.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Okay! Hm...I am thinking Alice Hart is the first call Dirt Nap would make. And...Jennifer Hazelton, but Alice Hart is first for sure. He would have to wait to connect with her before even mentioning it to anyone else, because he is committed (Boon!) to working with her schedule and commitments above all else.

Jennifer Hazelton

I am excited that this is happening

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

Whoot!! don't forget Mable.
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Whoot!! don't forget Mable.
    Never fear! Dirt Nap will call Mable and Jennifer after he has it worked out with Alice!

And Jack, if his player is still interested!

10. Likes liked this post

Twist Scenes

I probably won't be able to join for a couple of weeks so please feel free to move on without me. If court and the invictus meeting close out before Dirt Nap needs to reach out then go ahead and count Jack in.

12. Likes Ruach, White liked this post

First off, thank you to everyone for your patience. I can see looking over things I've left people out in a lurch, which I misinterpreted as slow posting.

I'm wrapping the current scene after Alice's next post, with an agreement about meeting at some specific place to investigate. The order of operations will be something like:

1. Scene wrap
    2. Glimpses of any investigations or preparations, which I'll give people three days to do. (e.g. a geomancy ritual, making copies of sewer site plans, etc.) These will be in the form of a glimpse with a roll. Please tag me if you choose to do this.
    3. Gathering at the sewer: this scene will start with a kind of 'declaration of intent' as the group travels through the tunnels what kinds of things will you be looking for? How? (e.g. using a sampling kit for the water, checking the actual layout vs what maps would show you, turning into a coyote and checking for unusual scents, etc.)

I will take a more active hand here on out to ensure we continue moving along. Apologies for my role in slowing things down.

14. Likes , Ruach, liked this post

0 Scenes

I have a doctor's apt on Tuesday, but idk what's wrong with my wrist, so who knows what'll happen. So, I can bow out of the PrP so y'all can continue onward without Alice. I don't want to hold up the plot.

16. Likes Ruach, White, liked this post

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

I have a doctor's apt on Tuesday, but idk what's wrong with my wrist, so who knows what'll happen. So, I can bow out of the PrP so y'all can continue onward without Alice. I don't want to hold up the plot.
    Feel better...Hugs and gentle hand massages.
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

18. Likes Ruach, White liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
+ Reply to Thread