Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Downtown Sacramento there is a dance club called, London. The music is hot and the young writhing bodies are hotter.

There is plenty of neon lights and fun messages around the club. The dance floor is packed. There are several bar areas and seating areas all around the dance floor.

Mable was waiting near the door for Emily. Hopefully the rest of her friends would show up. She planned a private room for them where they would have bottle service and could hear each other speak.

Mable was wearing a metallic silver dress that she had to tape to her chest to keep herself covered. She really hoped Emily would like it.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(blush and drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Housekeeping

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable seemed to be working longer hours as the days drew longer. It was a bitch, but what could you do? Well, one thing was make sure that when you could spend time together, you made it count.

Drinks with the girls would always be a special thing. A time to dress up and paint the town blue! So much better than red.

The werewolf strode in wearing a dress picked especially for Mable, and huge knee-length boots. Beaming at her lover already here, Emily bounced happily up to the vampire, slipping her arms around her and kissing her enthusiastically. "Hey sexy lady," she says brightly as the kiss ends, resting her hands on her girlfriend's ass. "I love your dress. How was your day? Work still crazy?"

She looks around. "Did anyone say they'd be here for sure?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable saw Emily and went weak in the knees. Kissing her she wondered how she ever was without her. They were so evenly matched sexually but it was so much more. The kiss ended and Mable went in for a second, passion flowing through her like the blood she had pushed into her veins. Suddenly remembering Emily needed to breathe she relinquished the kiss but not her hold. She slipped her hand into Ems.

"Hi. You look so awesome."
    She looks at her dress and does a little tug, "Thanks. The farm stuff is amping up and so is the work on forests. I have to get everything trimmed before fire season." She made a muscle with her arm. "Feel this, I am gonna be ripped by the end of the season." She giggles.

"I put the word out with Sera and a few others but didn't talk to anyone specifically. Shit. I don't remember if I texted Sonnie."
    She fumbles for her phone. "Damn it. I cleared texts yesterday." She pouted. Let's wait a few minutes then we can have bouncer direct people in." She looks at Em and the chair thinking about sex in the chair.

"How's your day?"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Partying wasn't a rare thing for her, whilst usually hanging at the depot where she never had a hard time picking up women so did she want to test all the clubs in the city eventually if for nothing else so variation.
    Easily cutting the line and charming the bouncer to allow her, that part was never hard.
    Getting to the bar, looking a bit innocent for a minute until she had both a free drink and a bottle of water to put in her purse before looking out to inspect the area.

Noticing the blue haired girl that had told her she would teach them to cook recently, gently waiving at her.
    Putting down her drink, gently fixing her hair and touching her ears.

Looking down at her clothes, a mild sigh what she was wearing didn't really matter everyone would just see what kind of clothes were the most appealing and probably sexiest according to their own tastes and desires anyway still it did help her to always look her best.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily moans happily at the second kiss. "Heyyyy... you miss me or something baby?" There's a smile as Mable links their hands, and another as she lays her free hand on Mable's bicep. "Oooh. Guess I'd better spent more time in the shop to keep up..."

The Werewolf shakes her head. "All that work is frying your brain. Here, I'll text her." Emily taps a quick message to Sonnie on her phone, before slipping it back into her small bag and stroking Mable's head. "Oh, same old really. Asshole jocks think they know more about cars, schoolng them in basic mechanics.... Oh, and don't forget my friend Brigit is staying with me, so it's your place or I tie up your roaming hands, okay?" she gives Mable a quick peck on the cheek.

Then a familiar face appears with sparking green eyes. Looked like she's dyed her hair as well. Emily gives the little Succubus a wave back. "Hey, cutie! /fancy seeing you here! Oh, babes, this is Yami....Yamillo? Yamiyo? Yamiyo. Yes. That. Sorry, hun, I'm terrible at names. I like the new hair though, dirty Blonde really suites you. Yamiyo, this is my girlfriend, Mable. Soooo..... Are you out here meeting someone? You wanna join us for a bit?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you, sweets. I appreciate it and you are sooooo right. Brain is completely fried. I really am not always such a skatter brain." Brigit? oh ya Mable had forgotten. "My place is fine." She gives a wolfish grin.

Then a new face. "Hi, ummm Yami? is that okay to call you? Nice to meet you."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Ohh so I am blonde now, this glamour illusionary appearance really makes it hard to keep up sometimes, wonder if it will eventually be the cause of my doom.

Smiling at the blue haired beauty.
    "Yes Yamiyo is correct, no worries it's not the most common of names so it's easy to forget." Signing as she speaks.
    Looking over at the blonde beauty.
    "So I am guessing that this is the famous chef?" looking back to Emily for confirmation.

Looking into the blonde girl's eyes, her appearance being that of a very short woman but that was just exactly Mable's type, the most appeasing appearance her mind could conjure up added with a undertone of sexy and seductive. Her eyes seeming to undress her to the very core before a soft and kind voice speaks.
    "Yes dear that is alright, you may also call me Miyo if you like, whichever is easier for you. I am terribly sorry for interrupting your date, I was just here in my attempt to see all the local bar scenes."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily smiles slightly. "Well, nothing wrong with the rest of you, it seems. I know you're not a scatterbrain. Come on babes, lets get you relaxed. Let me take care of you. What're you drinking? I'll get them in." She steals another kiss from Mable.

She nods to Yamiyo. "That's right! I told Yami about you making eggs and things for me. Because you're the best." The explanation to Mable.

Damn why must she looks so cute? Better get drinks and things

"You're not interrupting, Yami. It's a night out! It's more fun if you find more people to talk to. We still have a date part later..." Emily grins.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable kisses Em back her like a girl in heat. "MMM, Tequila sounds good." She chuckles at the eggs, "I try. Must keep you fed and energetic." She teases.

Mable watches Yami and is slightly mesmerized by her beauty. "Yami, please join us. We were hoping others would join us. I have a VIP area for whoever joins in." She looks between the women. "Geesh, I feel so plain with two beautiful women by my side." She smiles sweetly.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread