(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sharky's was a Sacramento pool hall. Clean and well-lit, with 10 pool tables, 2 flatscreen TVs, darts and shuffleboard, plus a snack menu and beer on tap. There was even a poster advertising regular trivia contests and a book club. Some popular music played softly over a sound system. It was an overall quiet evening in the hall, with only a couple other tables occupied.

It was here that a small group of the city's Lost made their way from elsewhere, looking to play a little billiards.

Sonnie Wu came into the place, looking around excitedly! "Oh, hey! You guys are in luck! They have a book club for... reasons!" she laughed at the advertisement as she spoke to Seraphina Rhodes and @Yamiyo_Lillich

"Looks like a table is $9 an hour. I'll get us one!" The Steepscrambler skipped to the counter and made the arrangements. Once that was settled, she led the others to their assigned table, and then immediately started examining the snack list.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

On the way over replying to the dread lords words about books.
    "Ohh you have books like that I would love to see them, it would be an honor if you would allow me to read them, I don't mind where as long as I can read them. Of course you can read mine as well? I do find the general ones of interest however sadly they have been to censored so my main goal is the ones before they were censored, those whom speak of the original stories as they were once told and were not child friendly. I am doing all I can to collect the old ones or even just copies of them. Grimm is primary of course but there are other works of folk tales out there as well that I am trying to find, mainly European works though and a little bit of Asian ones not that great on American ones yet. Ohh do you know about this comic series called Grimm fairy tales? I read them on my phone through an app whenever I get the chance, they are not as good as the books of course and they lack the appeal of books but they are still quite interesting especially the earlier ones."
    If it was one thing that she could talk about without having an undertone of seduction in her voice, without looking like she desperately tried to fit in or were afraid to make a fool of herself so was it talking about books, her eyes sparkling far to brightly as each words flies out of her mouth, not even her essence of being a succubus could immediately get through her own inner passion for books.

Looking at her queen a bit shocked.
    "Reading outside? Now that sounds scary, so many people to keep track of, I prefer my own little bay window opening it to let a fresh breeze in, then again I do not have a garden where I can feel safe perhaps that would be nice. I saw this show on TV during my travels and they always went to their bay windows so I just couldn't help but resist to find a place that had one when i moved here."

As they arrive, standing up and taking in the scene, gently fixing her hair and touching her ears, it was quite calm compared to what she were used to but the ambiance was nice perhaps it would be easier to actually talk and socialize here, still sad that she never got that private dance though.

Looking over at the nice couple.
    "perhaps you could do me the honor of telling me the story of how your two hearts opened for one another during the game?"
    Watching the monkey pay and feeling a bit bad "kindly excuse me for a second"

Rushing over to the adorable monkey and quickly pushing a 10$ bill in her hand.
    "I asked you all to attend I cannot allow you to pay that would be rude of me."
    Using her own hands to close the eager girls hands so that she would not be able to give the money back.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

4. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Treasured had enjoyed the walk. With the weather getting warmer, and the plants coming to life, it was perfect. But what made it better for her was the man at her side. And a secret smile was offered to him.

A book club? She looks, and sure enough, “Huh, not a place I’d think of for a book club.” But she was curious. Only because it was a place to play pool and drink, why discuss books?

Following the Beast, she felt the looks, but it didn't bother her. One of those things she had grown used to. Her hand continued to holds Rhodes hand.

Shaking her head, “Not really. I usually enjoy reading in the privacy of my own backyard, though I do read at the parks sometimes. Something about the warm sun on my skin and a good book just bring about a calm.” But maybe that was just her. “Oh, I have a little window seat in the library for when it’s too cold out or raining. Used to have this amazing enclosed porch with a fireplace, and it was a wonderful spot to get lost in a book.” She missed that porch.

That was a weird question, and she wasn’t sure how to answer. “Umm, are you asking how we met?” best to clarify.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Does Harry Potter count as fine literature?" she idly asked while studying the pool hall's menu. The monkey girl blinked as Yamiyo placed a tenner in her hand. "Um, okay? Cool." She smiled and shrugged and pocketed the cash.

"Oh! They got nachos! I know what I'm having!" Sonnie ran to the snacks & drinks counter and placed her order. A minute later she returned, placing a paper plate of cheesy goodness on the edge of their pool table, along with a cold mug of beer. "So, who's played before?"

A nacho, covered in melted cheese and other yummy toppings, was popped into her mouth. Almost instantly, her eyes go wide. "Ahh! Hawt!" She immediately grabbed her beer and quenched the sizzling, gooey heat.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

A breath of relief as the adorable monkey accepted her money, ordering a cider for herself.
    "Not in my opinion no, it is popular but not really fine literature, quite annoying books to be honest. I am sure a lot of people would disagree with me on that topic though. I can always tuck you in and read them to you if you like."

Returning to Seraphina
    "Ohh I don't know I always feel to many eyes on me when I'm in the park and well outside is the same thing. Perhaps a more private backyard could be interesting, I do head into the forest to read sometimes on hot days."
    Smiling whilst thinking of the place she mentions.
    "Yeah now that sounds like an amazing place to read a book"

"Well yes and no, I am rather asking of how you fell in love. I assume it took some time and wasn't just love that you declared for one another the moment that you met, or was it?"

The adorable monkey returning with her worst nightmares, stinky beer and melted cheese, almost being able to feel herself gain weight from just watching her.
    "Well I've played once or twice, wanna play in sets or in teams? For fun or for bets?"

Watching Sonnie drink that bear quickly turning around to Seraphina.
    "Excuse me you haven't gotten anything would you like me to go get you something? Anything at all?"

8. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes shakes his head at Yamiyo. "I haven't read comic books in many years. Perhaps I might be convinced to show you a little of my collection, however. I keep it very safe."

He keeps hold of Sera's hand, emerald eyes glancing form her to the eager sprite and back again. She seems very focused on love and romance. I wonder why?

It seemed Sonnie was all set. Having already eaten, the Fairest eyed a menu for drinks.

A cold breeze ripples gently out around the table at Yamiyo's more probing question. The Flowering offers his love a shrug as he goes and selects a cue from the wall. It was up to her how much she wanted to share. Though it was starting to feel a little unnerving... and Autumns knew a thing or two about unnerving. "In my experience, that only happens in Fiction, Miss Lillich." Love at First sight? Almost always Lust, rather than love. Love was more, deeper. How can one love that which one does not know?

"Oh, I've played a game or two in my day. We could do couples I suppose?"
    He looks to Seraphina. "What do you think, darling?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“I don’t see why not. It’s a book, and a very popular one if I remember right. I mean, that series seemed to take over the world and encourage a lot of children to read.” It counted in her mind.

Leave it to Sonnie to be excited about nachos. “Might want to put them on the table,” gesturing to the table with chairs around it, “Because you’re going to be broken hearted if it gets knocked over.” Accidents happen. “I’ve played, a while ago, but I know the general rules and idea around the game.” Hit the balls into the holes. Solids or stripes. Eight ball at the end. See, she remembered. “Though I’ll confess, my times playing were more about attracting attention.” Guys were a sucker for a pretty girl who flattered them. And the Glamour would pour off them.

“I’ll confess, I never read the books. But I enjoyed the way it got a new generation into reading.” And to her, that was great.

“How?” weird question, “I don’t believe in love at first sight. In my experience, there is more to a person then how they look. Love takes time to grow.” At least in her opinion on the matter. “If you fall in love with what you see, you are denying yourself the chance to get to know the true person. Someone is much more than how they look. Love is inside, in the heart.” A shrug.

Smiling with a shake of her head, “Thank you, but I think I’m fine with some water.” Though she might try and steal a nacho from Sonnie. But it would have to be carefully planned out.

“Couples?” a moment of thinking it over, “That could be fun.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Good point!" she said, smiling to Sera with some beer dribbling down her chin. She moved her nachos and beer over to the nearby table. It would be good to give melted cheese a chance to cool off a little. Wiping her chin off with a hand, Sonnie returned to the pool table.

"Well, I guess you and I are a couple for tonight, Yamiyo!"
    The Beast laughed and waggled her eyebrows at the Romancer before going to select a pool cue. After a moment of visual inspection, she chose one and gave it a twirl in one hand, as if it were her trusty quarterstaff. "Yeah, this one has a good balance!"

Returning her attention to the game, she leaned down and pulled the triangular rack out and set it on the felt.

Elsewhere in the hall, some guys were looking over, possibly jealous of the dude playing pool with three hot chicks.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking eagerly at Rhodes.
    "Really?" Standing on her toes, eyes glistening, trying to not jump in excitement "I would absolutely love that, it would be such an honor."
    Trying to calm down for a second
    "Well you should give them a check, the beauty of the early issues is that they actually take stories far closer to the original Grimm tales than the cute ones you hear today and make modern day comparisons and views upon them. It's not some Marvel/DC superhero or comedic Donald Duck it actually has some horror and depth to them. If you have an android phone so could I set it up so you can read them for free in just two minutes if you wanna give it a test but I understand if it is not to your taste, books are far superior but ohh so much harder to get access to at times."

Looking at the couple.
    "Yeah I figured, love at first sight is for fairy tales still one never knows, so yes how you met and how you fell in love, when did you realize it and your first kiss, I would love to hear the story."

Shivering a bit as Rhodes get's his cue.
    "I read the original ones but they were far to detailed and boring for me not to mention that Harry is such a brat you just waited for cute Luna to kick him out and become the main character"

Freezing up at the beasts words for a second, smiling before shaking her head and looking over at her queen speaking in a low quick tone.
    "She is either very free spirited or a master teaser, excuse I will go get you some water"

Heading over to the bar disk, getting four bottles of water and then a cue for herself, handing a bottle of water to each and everyone.
    "Remember to hydrate it is good for you."
    Taking a big gulp of her own, being a bit annoyed that they didn't serve her usual aloe water here.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

The door to the pool opened and another patron walked in, if moon walking could be called walking. Unlike some of the other women in the establishment, the newcomer wasn't particularly beautiful, though she had a flare that couldn't be denied. From the multi-colored hair with the punky cut, to the strange outfit she wore, from the shimmering silver top she wore, to the velvet pants, to the cane that she had tucked under her arm like the drum major in a parade.

No one was paying attention, aside from the few confused stares from the other patrons, but the odd woman didn't seem to care and instead marched up to the bar, literally marched, like she was in that aforementioned parade, and placed her order.

"Hallo, barman!" she called out, much too loud for the relatively quiet chatter in the bar. "Give me your finest local draft!"

When the mildly confused bartender went to ask what kind, she loudly sushed him and repeated, "Your finest, barman! You have taste don't you, so whatever is finest to you, thankyouplease!"

She clumsily slipped a bill out of her pocket, the cane getting in the way, and slipped it across the bar. Then, she turned to take in the rest of the pool hall, her eyes landing on the group in the back. How could she miss them, after all, when they were such a fantastic collection of fantastic individuals! There was the gorgeous woman whose skin was dappled in flashing gold, with gilded petals perpetually tumbling down out of her hair, though she wasn't alone in her beauty. No, there was another, equally magnificent beauty, a reflection of what her heart so desired, flesh like moonlight, hair like a field of stars, with horns crowning her brow. Just the sight was enough to make her sigh.

And then there was a monkey. An incredibly fetching monkey, who look so wonderfully, ahem, *athletic*, though hardly the breathtaking vision that her friends were. Certainly better than the stoic Heathcliff looking gentleman, with his own swirl of sad little leaves, though, that was for sure.

So, once the Bartender slid her beer over to her she went striding off towards the group of Lost clustered around their pool table. From a distance, they might have thought she was wearing some sort of silly headband, with two bouncy antennae bobbing above her hair, but now that she was closer it was clear that it was no headband. No, she was like them, the long antennae sprouting out of her head, twitching and bobbing in their own mysterious rhythm, her eyes split into four facets, though her pupils were so large, it was hard to tell what colour her split irises were.

"What ho, my fellows!" she called out, her voice unreasonably loud given how close she was standing to the other changelings.

"Glad to see that nasty Wyrm didn't drive you all out of town! Though, I'd hardly expected to find such visions of beauty and elegance in a place like this! Slumming it with the locals, I see. Well, never fear, I won't let this be a dull night! I swear it, ormynameisn'tCosimatasscioni!"

She raised her glass high, as though toasting her own oath, though the woman wrapped in her own fantasies caught her eye again, and she sidled closer.

"Though, you can simply call me Coco," she finished with a rakish smile, close enough now that Yamiyo could smell that the Waspish woman hitting on her could clearly use a shower. Deodorant only worked so well without having previously applied soap, after all, and the light scent of pollen from her mantle did absolutely nothing to help.

Coco, however, was completely oblivious to this fact, so enraptured in the beautiful way the broken shards of her world sparkled when it was brushed with fairy dust.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread