Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho ho, like a ruby on an LED right?" Well he couldn't see her ruby irises and if he was lucky he'd never have to. And the infection of puns continues. "Ya know if ya keep punning I MIGHT wear a dress that got all the jaws in the room ta drop, just fer you," she winks at him.

"Hmmmm," she hums loudly with her chin on his shoulder. Then whispers, her hot breath blowing into his ear. Giving an unknowing pun to the werewolf, "Even dog people love Nyan Cat, glad you do too. Maybe we should try a more annoying video? Or boring?" Circe decides to kiss his neck before leaning back and giving him some space. So she can raise her hands in the defense, "Aaaand I didn't want ta say it but it could be quality. Of provider or phone. No offense ta ya but I need higher grade fer digital work."

Other experiments? "Well I did just suggest one. Could also try taking picture from behind shit," she points at the cheap chair next to the small table for dining in. "See how obstructions effect the shot, as second ta last experiment," she laughs, "Because the only other I can think of is that stone and water seriously fuck with lots of sensors."

She points at the bathroom with its shower stall within. "Can't test stone but water over a figure previously photographed?" Circe gives Nathaniel an evil, naughty smile, "I'm pretty sure that'd bang out a different experiment, now wouldn't it?"

Because whomever was first in the shower, Circe was sure wouldn't be the only after that photograph. Unless they found a ghost.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Puns for days. Unlike their flirtatious back and forths, this was a battle in which Nathaniel stood a chance. "Promises, promises." He was interested to see just what her wardrobe looked like, and if what he'd seen so far was just a taste.

Whispers tickle the ears, and some gooseboops appear. "No offense taken- though if I'd known we were going to be this professional, I would have planned far more in advance~" He leaned back and pondered a bit. "The video won't matter I think. And finding out if obstruction from water or somether else messes with the results would be something to test under different circumstances- numerous materials, scenarious..."

Wait... Oh. Something clicks in the werewolf's head. OH!

"Ah- actually, testing if water obstructs it might not be a bad idea. Though we'd have to take the curtain out of the way- in case that material also messes with the readings?" He stood up and moved a bit closer. "And since we already have someone's image to compare..." Eyes darted from the camera to Marie to part of Marie and back to the camera.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel would find the lady beside him going from happy face to a flat stare, then a glare as he doesn't get the hint. It should have been obvious. Her right arm even started to rise up with the intent of dope slapping him whilst Circe shouts the word sex at him. Nathaniel is saved by his eureka moment.

"Yeeeees," Circe smiles again to Nathaniel, "My thoughts exactly. Film is limited so we can't have multiple models can we?" She rubs his arm as she says this. Then kicks of her sandals as she finally pulls away from him, "I think I'll get the how water started. Make sure all yer tools," she winks at him while touching his pelvis and heading to the bathroom, "Are prepared. I really like it when yer tools are able to work it hard," that wink didn't need to be seductive.

Especially since after she partially closes the bathroom door she dangle her entire sweater outside it off of one hand.

Seems to be heading back to fade to black. Any objections to wrap up?

4. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

So. "Right- one model. Not enough fffilm..." His eyes started to wander less and less back to the camera and more and more to Marie. Then the grope, and-"Ah!... Right. Tools! Hard work. Working... Hard." Luna Above she was insatiable.

He's left stunned and fiddling with the camera when he sees the slightly-open door and the sweater start to dangle off of it. Ok Nathaniel... Let's try and get at least one picture... Wait she wanted it taken right?...

A few more minutes, and he started to walk towards the door, camera in hand.

*SNAP*

Yep! Good to close. Thanks for the fun scene!

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

The science break has ending, fade to black. End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread