1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Savage Business

Liar Liar
Apr 20, 2020 - May 14, 2020
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    A
    Adolph Edel

Konstantin has contacted Adolf Edel to set up an opportunity for a one-on-one talk. As he's done previously with other Gangrel, he arranges to meet with Adolf at a wooded area of a local park, well after the park has closed for the night.

When Adolf arrives, he finds Konstantin crouched down and talking with - of all things - a raccoon.

Adolph, a bit worse for wear, got Konstantin's message and quickly put on some comfortable, old clothes. Konstantin heard Adolph long before he arrived in person, his booming motorcycle sounding off in the distance then stopping.

A few moments later he appears through the shielding presence of some older trees and raises a hand in greetings "Hey Neighbor!"

The raccoon bristles at Adolph's approach, then scampers off. Konstantin watches it go, then stands and returns Adolph's greeting. Konstantin is dressed in a black t-shirt, sturdy boots, worn jeans and a black leather longcoat.

"Good evening, Adolph," he says, extending a hand. "When just us, I do not care about such things, but when around others, is good for you to use titles and names... many in this domain do care about such things. In such situations, call me Priscus Konstantin."

He nods once and takes the offered hand and offers it a firm shake. "Alright man, will do. Was wondering why you wanted to meet up..you're the priscus of our kinfolk huh? My sire told me about that role back in the day. You're, the..chieftain pretty much for Gangrel right?"

Adolph's wearing a dark black, sleeveless hoodie and a pair of old blue jeans and steel toed boots. He reaches into the front pocket and removed a philly blunt cigar and starts to lightly chew on the end of it. -This Konstatin guy seems like good people.-

Konstantin nods. "Chieftain, yes. Good way to say it. The Prince named me Priscus after the Lost Nights, because I was strongest Gangrel to survive. I have since defended the title against two challenges, both on one night. Normally, as Priscus, I would be calling you here just for talk, to get to know you. While I still hope to do that, that is not the reason I have called you here tonight."

After a pause, he meets Adolf's eyes and says, rather gravely, "Tell me why you were not at Court, Adolf."

Catching Konstantines eyes, Adolph frowns a moment as the conversation takes a turn for the serious. "I'd have gone to court Chief if I'd know where it was. These last weeks I've been doing nothing but trying to meet the ruler of this territory. Found kindred, met you, nearly got the final death then stumbled off trying to find somewhere I could legally get a drink.

Hooked up with my Lancea brothers and sisters, one of em had stored vitae for me then when I finally figure out where this court is..I go there and they refuse me entry at the gate. Not much I could fuckin do after that you know?"

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin nods his head, gravely. "So, the Sanctified did not tell you where Court was being held?"

A
    Adolph Edel

Shakes his head no "No Chief, they did, but by the time I found out where court was being held it was already closed to me."

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin nods. "We have a problem here, Adolf. A serious one. By being here for this long without being acknowledged, not going to court, you have broken the Prince's laws and, worse, you have offended him. He has ordered me to find you and bring you to him."

After a pause, Konstantin adds "Staked."

A
    Adolph Edel

Adolph shakes his head and plucks the cigar from his mouth, letting it fall into the grass. "You know, I'd go there of my own free will if he wanted to talk, but not staked Chief. You seem like good people. I've been staked before, nothing but the fucking devil showing you dark things the entire time."

Running his hand over his chest, he remembers when his sire staked him once. Wanted him to know what it was like. "Chief, I don't want to be staked again. Every part of me as a savage and a man who enjoys his freedom does not want that to happen. Can I just go meet him and make amends? Once he hears my side of the story, if hes a reasonable man he'll understand it was not my fault I did not arrive at court."

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"I understand," Konstantin says, "but I have my orders from the Prince, and those are above my duty as Priscus. The Prince is a fair man. He will listen to what you have to say after I have delivered you to him, but I must deliver you as ordered.

"Your choices are this. You can submit to the Prince's judgment, which he will prefer. Or you can resist. I will defeat you, you will probably be damaged severely and in torpor longer, and the Prince will know you as resisting arrest. Or there is the small chance you might defeat or escape me, in which case your only chance will be to flee the Domain and never return. This will reflect badly on your Covenant, already weak, and on Clan Gangrel."

A
    Adolph Edel

Adolph sighs, turns and punches his fist into a nearby tree "Always something."

He turns to Konstantin "If I agree to this Chief, is he going to try and put me under the blood bond..the viniculum?"

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"I do not know," Konstantin says, honestly. "Someone who offended him at Court was staked, and the Prince did not make a blood slave of that one after unstaking him. He asked questions, gave him an assignment. A dangerous one, but better than remaining staked."

Konstantin shrugs. "Maybe he will do same with you, but I do not know this."

A
    Adolph Edel

Adolph shrugs "Well chief, looks like I've been punched into a corner."

His sire told him to settle down a bit, get into politics, start making money.. but hell his sire was a nomad. Maybe he should have continued being a nomad too.

"All I wanna say is, before you stick that stake into my heart, swear on your manhood, swear on the Gangrel... that if the Prince decides to put me under the blood bond..that you'll kill me. I'd rather suffer final death then be a slave to anyone. If you can promise me that then, I'll remove my coat and not resist any further my Chief."

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"That I cannot promise," Konstantin says, shaking his head, obviously saddened to discuss these things. "I do not have the right to destruction. I do promise if the Prince decides to blood-bind you, I will tell him what you've asked, and ask he let me grant you that. Will that suffice?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.