Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Spiritual Diplomacy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Spiritual Diplomacy) Etiquette
Apr 13, 2020 - May 29, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Crescent looks to Matt, and shrugs. "Might if we have to make some action on this side for payment, but this is all diplomacy Matt. Let's try and keep the tearing for someone deserving. If you really have t blow off steam I can take you for some rough and tumble out back." She winks flirtily. It was a joke, of course. She knew the dangers. Matt needed something tangible. It was his way.

Poor guy needs to get laid.

Nate's answers seem sound. "Dedicate a bag with everything you need, and that jumps across with you. From there fire should be easy. But I have to make a choice between that or pants, so I hope you both aren't gonna go all coy on me. One of you has to take the heavy lifting or this cute ass o'mine has to stay in the hisil the whole trip." Because Emily stood out enough -it was as she liked it. But public indecency laws were also a thing. "So, either of you feel like being a strong guy? I like to keep my options open if I can."

Just calling in Mark since they seemed to be the mind behind this one. We have our plan!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Ruach, , Mark liked this post

Thanks! I can open a new thread for you, any one of you can do it and just tag me!

4. Likes Ruach, Xadun liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"I can handle something, plus these." Matt indicates his jeans. "I can leave my phone behind." He offers.

"If hacking out some code is a 'gift of knowledge', then sure." Matt grins predator fashion. "I can hack with the best."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alright- they had a solid plan.

"Sounds good. I'll dedicate the bag, grab what I can. Matt? If you have any spare computer manuals, I would like to use them for the rite. And I think offering to share knowledge on coding would be a wonderful step towards diplomacy." Dealing with tech spirits. This would be a fun new test...

Matt volunteered to carry the stuff, for which Nathaniel was grateful (even if the crescent had grown in strength). "Same University where I attend, and host the club? Would probably attract less suspicion then." He packed up his stuff, ready to go.

Are we good to close then?

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Good to close! Thank you for a great scene! Looking forward to the next one!

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Okay, we have a plan. To accelerate things because of the PbP format, I suggest we meet in the Hisil, ready to track down our Spirit. Mark , if you could please open the scene? That way we don't put any pre-conceived ideas of our own onto the Hisil for the plot

Hades_Roses can you close up the scene please?
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

10. Likes , Mark, Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4