Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Crescent frowns. "Not really. I don't think there's such a thing a glorious bridge design, even if people appreciate your work. It;s more that that, man. It's like.... doing something so amazing and inspirational it motivates others to hear about what you did. Knowing the Great Stories. Doing great things. It's all epics and legends. Exaggerate tales of deeds. You kinda have to let go of modern humanity to accept Glory is alive and real in the present day." She shrugs. "Kinda have to do that for all of them. There's not a lot of overlap with human morality any more, remember."

Pale blue eyes flick to Nate, and for a second, they look tired, almost haunted. "No they haven't, but there are people that still live after fighting the Pure week in, week out for twenty years. I'm a survivor. Doesn't always make me right.This is just what I've learned and had a lot of time alone to mope over it. I haven't been proved wrong yet."

The blanket is pulled around her a little more. "What's all this about, Nate? Why the sudden interest in Iron Masters and Reknown? WHat;re you thinking?"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel frowned alongside as she explained it further- he still understood, but he didn't quite grasp it. "Alright. That makes sense." It did. But the crescent couldn't see a path towards it. He hadn't seen much of their work as glorious, more than it was necessary. "I liked hearing the old stories. So... Out actions should end up with stories of their own?" If nothing else, they might bring hope.

He saw the look- briefly. He'd said the wrong thing. "Sis, I didn't mean... Right." He couldn't imagine what she'd experienced. He hadn't experienced that kind of loss yet. He hoped he never had to- and he hadn't intended to mean it that way, merely that she'd been at this longer. He gladly took her change of topic.

So. Renown, and the Iron Masters. "I'm thinking that my mentor- grateful as I am for what he taught me- didn't teach me near enough. And I hadn't asked all the questions I should have." Nathaniel had been quite content to stick with Spirits and Shadows, than branch further outwards. "Anyways... This has been nice. Do you have any other questions for me?" He was happy enough to answer. She'd seemed to have divulged most of her life story and answered all of his inquiries during their times together- the comfortable stuff at any rate.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There's a nod. "Basically. If it doesn't fit in anywhere else but is basically 'cool', it's probably Glory."

She blinks, and tries to smile. "I know you didn't. Sorry. I'm a bit touchy right now."

Emily nods. That sounded true. Like Nathaniel had been taught to be a good spirit computor and not a good well-rounded individual. "'S okay. Ummmm.... Oh, I know. You had your date with Cir.... uh, Mary, yet?" Eyes twinkle mischeviously.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

He couldn't help but give a light laugh at that description of Glory. Not mocking, he just found it funny. "Good to know."

Solemn nod- he had to keep that in mind. She still had pains from then, and whatever was happening now wasn't helping. He had to be more careful in the future.

And then... The Date Night. He gives a blushing smile. "She's very nice." That didn't answer many questions. "Thanks for helping me with all this. Again.... Again Again?" How many times had he thanked her?

OOC: The Date Night scene is still happening, not sure if it's good to talk about it.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily sniggers despite herself. "Yes, yes she is. Just remember , we all got a fighter in us. Let her see yours."

She yawns unexpectedly. "Uhhhhhhhhh, well. No worries. If you need anything, you know where I am. Oh, and go protected. Girls like a guy who's prepared." The Crescent squirms. "It there anything else, or we just about done?"

Sorry, I completely lost this scene. Ithink we were about done anyway? Okay to close down?

6. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel gave a smile and nodded- not embarassed by the advice this time around, rather taking it as practical. This was all new to him.

"Will do sis. And no, I think that covers it... Thanks for the Ritual advice! I'll put it to good use." Nathaniel packed up his stuff and smiled, saying his goodbyes and heading back out to practice and apply what he'd learned.

Sounds good. Thanks for the scene!

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hades_Roses , this is yours to close

9. Likes liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5