Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Hisil - Pack Territory

Clarion's Call has a problem. Bleeds Well has punched one new member in the face, and got into a wrestling match with their "hisil scout". The self-proclaimed title still gives him a chuckle.
    Nathaniel and Nicolai both could use some lesson in hand-to-hand combat, but before he goes around giving classes it's best to check with the Rahu that's been here the longest.

He stands half naked in Dalu, waiting for Matt's arrival.

PU: 4

2. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

A pony sized near wolf shows up, sniffing the air with interest! His body language indicates an eager curiosity about the other Rahu’s intentions!

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well literally beats his chest at Matt's arrival and offers the wolf wide smile.

"Brother! Our moon quickly approaches once more, and it has become apparent to me that many of our family could use some small tutelage in the ways of fighting in a pack. May I have that honor? Or must I prove myself to you for it?"

He skips sideways as he speaks, circling the much larger Urhsul, obviously excited at the prospect of wrestling with his brother, like an older dog remembering what it was like to play as a puppy. His body dips low while he still looks Matt in the face, giving the wolf the body language indication of play.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

The huge near-wolf flicks an ear and sniffs again, making sure no witnesses are around, and stretches and bares its teeth in an invitation to play, and then the stretch becomes a tearing and changing of the form until Matt is rising from a crouch, up and up to a full height of close to eight feet!

Now in Dalu form, Matt grins down at Bleeds Well! "I'm a doer, not a teacher. Good idea though; they should learn. I guess I should make sure you have the chops to teach them. Maybe you can teach me a lesson." He says.

Matt has the minimum pool to shape shift without having to roll, I think? Also he is going to start off right now with a punch at Bleed's Well and use the Gift for Initiative +5, so I assume you're up for refereeing a bashing type combat? I want to check with you before posting the expenditure and rolls.

Sure thing. This is in the hisil on pack territory so no need to worry about witnesses. Roll you init and burn your essence.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Active Fetish
    Hummingbird's heart round 1 of two, +2 to speed +2 to defense
    Fighting style Savage Fury +1 def against attempts to grapple

The Ralunim grins at Matt's eagerness for a 'friendly' test of skill.

"No Fangs, no claws, and if you feel the threat of yourself losing control it's better to yield or call a stop then for us to tear into each other in a mad rage."

Bleeds Well readies himself against the muuuuuch larger man's assault.

The hummingbird necklace around his neck pulses for a moment, his heartbeat sky rockets with adrenaline and spiritual influence.

BW Defense 4. Bleeds well is Dodging, def 8/def 9 vs grapple attempt

Init 10 6+roll of 4
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-06 16:08:17 BW rolls 1 die for initiative 4

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

(Clarity cost essence 1)Mana 1 Spent
    PRE

Matt sort of combines a grunt and snarl in something like acknowledgement and agreement with Bleeds Well's words as the larger man's exhalation is a release of energy focused on a sudden blow! Which narrowly misses the other, much more nimble Rahu!

Initiative total: 15 (rolled 6 + Dexterity 2 + Composure 2 + Full Moon Gift Clarity 5)

Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-06 16:26:22 Matt Joule rolls 1 die for initiative 6

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-06 16:34:42 Matt Joule rolls 1 to punch Bleeds Well (STR 4 + Brawling 4 + Dalu STR 1) - Bleeds Well Defense 8 (10 Again) 3 failure

Matt's Defense is 2 (DEX 2/Wits 2)

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well slips the punch and quickly moves away from the much larger Matt. Buying himself more time to come up with a plan to take on the bigger, stronger Rahu.

. Bleeds Well's action was used in the round to dodge. He used his full movement speed of 14 to increase the distance between the two combatants.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt howls for joy and charges after Bleeds Well, throwing and landing a punch on the shifty, elusive (and more experienced) Rahu!

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-06 19:21:17 Matt Joule rolls 5 to punch Bleeds Well (STR 4 + Brawling 4 + Dalu STR 1) - Bleeds Well Defense 4 (10 Again) 9, 5, 6, 5, 4 1 success
    Matt Charged, and--if I understand correctly--has effectively no Defense until his next turn.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread