Tonight was finally the night, she had posted the bulletin a couple of days ago, hopefully people had seen it and hopefully at least some would show up. This was her natural environment, one she could relax in and at least let her adult side out in.
True she sometimes hated this side of herself but it was still a side she was unlikely to lose anytime soon and it was better to present it and be open about it than to deny it, after all she didn't want to lie to the people she hoped would be her friends and perhaps more. Then again picking a Friday might have been a mistake, she was always at her most lustful and with the least control of her desires around the weekend.

Texting Chunhua.
"Hi I am fine, going out with some freelance work people tonight, no need to worry. Have a good night and don't worry, hugs"

Spending an hour with the toys she kept under her bed to hopefully at least be a little calmer tonight even though nothing beats the real deal.

Carefully taking her time picking out an outfit for the night, not that it would matter much anyway, people would mostly just see what they wanted to see anyway and she was no exception to that rule but at least she could influence it a little right? Not being fully sure how others perceived her more than that she always looked her best and had an undertone of seduction or sexiness to both everything she did and said so did she know little else of how she affected the people around her.
Still one should always try to look their best, assembling outfit after outfit on a mannequin, considering to wear her hedgespun dress but opting against it after all this was perhaps not the best venue to display it, testing one after the other until finding the one that would hopefully be the best one.
Fixing her hair, polishing her nails up, fixing the hair to be just right so that she at least would feel confident and good about it before picking out her footwear to go with the rest of the outfit deciding on a pair of high heeled boots they would hide her new ankle bracelet well whilst also looking good.
Lastly the finishing touch her new choker, to mortals it would just fit into her attire, to her it represented the various sources of light she loved so much and to all other Lost that would appear so would it be a beautiful choker of amber with glistening sun, moon and starlight.
Adoring her new choker for a while in the mirror, she had really made a good deal to get it, it would be hard to take it off though most likely it would only be taken of to shower.
Heading out and steering her feet towards the club.

I truly hope that I will not get stood up, please oh guiding starlight, please oh guiding fates make this a night to remember, I beg of you please.