Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily strains her ears, listening for any signs of anyone else.

<<We should go>>
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

The bite pierces Brigit's flesh as the Anshega Alpha whelp attempts again to maim her, but the Gauru-turned-Hishu earns a great growl for his efforts.

Then Emily's words ring in the Pale Gauru's ears.

Feral eyes shoot back to Howl.

2 successes

He is broken.

As the Gauru form reaches it's end, Brigit's form shrinks, revealing her bloodied, nude Hishu. She breathes heavy from the great conflict, but looks to the man with hardened resolved.

"You are beaten, Howl,"
    she says, "Leave Sacramento. Lick your wounds. If you return, we will find you again."

Then noting her form and the reaction her lack of coverings might have with the Herd, Brigit shifts to Urhan in preparation to leave, but her eyes for now remain on Howl. She is not going to turn her back on him

I did not roll Brigit's shift to Urhan as I assume the casual shift rule applies, if it does not, let me know and I will roll. In terms of Damage, if I recall Gauru has Armor 1 and, with one of the successes being cancelled out with Brigit's Def, I believe that means she takes no additional Damage? If I am correct, this means Brigit has only taken 2L

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Wounds heal rapidly in the way that only a Werewolf can. Though not all of them, several of the wound are deep and ugly. It's clear that Howl will not forget this confrontation for a long time. A hand is placed against the floor and the Pure leader pushes himself up just enough to look at Brigit and Emily.

"I am not in this damned city by choice traitor. I was commanded here by our Alpha. By our Alpha we will take this city until your blood runs out or ours." Try as he might his heart isn't in his words and the last sentence rings hollow. Though the first two though are spit with enough venom to sound true in some way. The Pure doesn't rise further and instead watches both of the Call warily.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily growls softly, but doesn't speak. This was still Brigit's show. Is she wanted a last one-liner before they left, now was the time.

Her Glory Moment.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

The Pale Wolf's maw opened... but nothing came to be. Brigit being unable to form the words properly due to their complexity.

failure

As such, Howl's defiance, wavering as it might have been, was met with a huff.

"Leave," she managed, "We come. Again."

A simple promise to return and, when that happened, the sisters would not be alone.

Nonetheless, the meaning of Brigit's coming is finished. Howl is defeated. His choice to remain on the ground was clearly a yield. The Zealot had no want to push further and if Brigit forced him to it could mean death. His Death would not be Glory. It would be another stain.

Thus, confident Howl was not foolish enough to strike at her, The-Wolf-That-Is-Brigit turned around and made to depart.

Unless Howl wishes to engage in combat again, I am more than happy to get this in the books. Thanks for your patience Kelreth ! I know we went overtime with this

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Howl of Night can only shake his head as he lays on the ground surrounded by splashes of his own blood. A hand is held firmly against a nasty laceration courtesy of wolf teeth the size of knives.

Howl won't engage, or really move from the floor even. Great scene all!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread