A smile was brought to her lips, she had acquired what she had sought after, the 6th book in the series released just last month signed with a wonderful personal non generic note ahh this was perfect. But still a lingering of someone watching her persisted, looking around but finding no one suspicious, was it all in her head or did someone really watch her with malicious intent?

Jumping on her bike, taking off roads, staying around corners and waiting to be sure she wasn't followed, hiding into masses and doing all in her might to disappear until she reached the freehold, taking her steps to the area where no mortals could thread, where only her fellow Lost could be find, writing a flier and posting it well in hand so that each and everyone would be able to see it with ease, using a chair in order to reach after finding out that trying to jump to get it up high enough were pointless and she was simply to short to have a chance to get it high enough on her own.
Sigh sometimes it is such a hassle to be short, at least it helps me look cute though

Heading out and back to her bike, noticing that the day were about to get away from her, the sun hadn't set yet but it was a bit to get home and unless she hurried so would it set before she could get home. Hurrying, going as fast as her bike and the roads would allow her to making it shortly before the sun starts its final descent.
Walking up the stairs, stopping at each corner, pressing up against the wall and carefully looking around to see that there is no one there before running on to the next until reaching her own door, swift hands used to get in wherever she desires in a matter of seconds quickly unlocking the door, rushing in, slamming the door and quickly locking both locks and putting both reinforced steel chains up, pulling the door to make sure it's really locked and is installed correctly which it seems to be.
Pushing her back up against the wall, slowly sliding down whilst breathing heavily, her heart pumping as the fear slowly dissipates from her body.
Getting up, slowly walking across every room and checking every possible hiding place to make sure that she is alone and safe before taking a final sigh of relief.
Taking out her trusted frozen glass and aloe water to calm her nerves, ahh nothing could beat this taste when one needed to quench their taste and the little aloe bits slinking inside her mouth was so much fun.

Still not feeling really well though, closing all sliders and drawing all curtains down, gathering a majority of her sheets and pillows to build a fort she could hide inside.
You really are a child sometimes, well I never got to be one so maybe it's repressed feelings, I would make an awesome babysitter though, I wonder if kids would like me?

Finishing the fort only to realize it took up most of her living room before putting a lamp inside it so she would be able to see. Undressing for the night, getting the book she had received from the antiquarian the other day and crawling inside her cozy little fort, feeling the closeness of space, the pure childlike act of building and hiding inside one making her feel safe. Gently smiling, finding herself the perfect position to lie down, crawling under the thin duvets for comfort and opening her book, reading her original uncensored brother Grimm fairy/folk tales, the stories sharing possible similarities to the gentry and other kidnappings but that is what was calming about them it was a way to connect and deal with her past without immersing herself in her own horrible memories, her eyes getting heavier and heavier, just barely remembering to turn the lights of before falling asleep safe in her own little fort.