Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smiling warmly, “Lady Titania, I see you’ve been making our guest feel welcome.” Complimenting her fellow Fairest.

Sapphires focus once again on Angel. The wildflowers blooming where Sera stood, swaying lazily in her breeze,

“Angel.” She repeats, “Pleased to meet you. I’m Queen Seraphina, or just Queen Sera.” It felt weird to add the Queen to it. Would she ever get used to it? Then a gentle shake of her head, “Not at all. Welcome to our Freehold, what brings you here?”

Angel Mark Titania Vincent
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Androgynous Beauty)
    Presence
    (Stunning)
    Fame
    (Model)
    New Identity
    (Angel Kelly)
    Angel
    Mask

The definition of non-binary beauty. Angel has long blond hair and a lithe body. Perfect sculpted face and creamy smooth skin. Not a blemish or untended pore. 6 feet tall with perfect legs, and hands that have never seen hard labor. Their mouth is delicate, when resting, poised somewhere between a smile and a frown on the verge of pursing.
    Mein

Much like Venus, Angel is a vision of perfect beauty but sculpted out of ice instead of stone. A single frozen tear on their right cheek. A chilling statue, seeming un-alive when not moving.
    Mantle

The stark, cold air that surrounds their form is easy to miss, until they breath. The thick clouds of crystallized condensation forming with each breathe belie her nature.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Treasured

Angel's head bows slightly as she is addressed, studying the queen's shoes.

"An unfortunate life I'm afraid. I had a photoshoot not far from here. When I awoke in my hotel, my manager had taken the money and run, as they say. So I sought out the closet thing to family I have left. Just looking for the presence of a kind face while I reset my life and get back to work." Tears are fought back, at the memory of another lover's betrayal before a cold heart returns to ice.
    Spider Bazaar

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She would see no shoes, the Nix was barefoot with red flowers around her ankles. A familiar shade of red for anyone who had seen Rhodes.

A photoshoot? Manager? That seems like it could bring in some unwanted attention at some point.

“Sorry to hear of your misfortune, but you’ll find welcoming faces here.” She was quite proud of the Freehold. “You mention resetting your life, are you from the area? Or looking to make Sacramento a more permanent home?” always good to know what someone was looking for. "Can you tell me more about yourself?"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Androgynous Beauty)
    Presence
    (Stunning)
    Fame
    (Model)
    New Identity
    (Angel Kelly)
    Angel
    Mask

The definition of non-binary beauty. Angel has long blond hair and a lithe body. Perfect sculpted face and creamy smooth skin. Not a blemish or untended pore. 6 feet tall with perfect legs, and hands that have never seen hard labor. Their mouth is delicate, when resting, poised somewhere between a smile and a frown on the verge of pursing.
    Mein

Much like Venus, Angel is a vision of perfect beauty but sculpted out of ice instead of stone. A single frozen tear on their right cheek. A chilling statue, seeming un-alive when not moving.
    Mantle

The stark, cold air that surrounds their form is easy to miss, until they breath. The thick clouds of crystallized condensation forming with each breathe belie her nature.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Treasured

Angel's eyes dance in the flowers at the queen's feet before looking up to gaze upon her enthralling features, grateful to be in her company. The model lets out a breath, the heavy sigh creating a small cloud of condensed air that dissipates rapidly.

"I can never return home. Too many days have passed. I will make a new home, find a new love, live the quiet little life I was never allowed to live. I like to think I'm a simple person, but like many of our ilk I've a complex past. I love art and beauty. I'm positively in heaven right now. Can you tell me more of your city? your court?"
    Angel gives Sera a dreamy look, the queen could read the ingredient list off of random items in a grocery store and it would still be captivating.
    Spider Bazaar

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She was fairly sure this was the first Lost she had come across looking like an ice sculpture. It was beautiful to take in.

But her words were ones heard all too often, and a solemn nod is given. “I think you’ll find Sacramento a nice place to settle. Quiet, if that’s what you seek.” Really, the city could fit almost everyones tastes in one way or another. “Art and beauty?” a smile, “Then a perfect city for you, as you’ll find plenty of that.” Though the woman was a piece of art in her own right.

“The city seems to offer something for everyone who comes here. An active nightlife should you desire it, or a quiet evening with a good book. There are many art galleries, and as the weather warms up, you’ll see many sidewalk displays with local artists and street vendors. Which are always wonderful for a chance to get out.” Maybe her coffee shop would have a setup this year.

“Spring is currently the most populated, but you’ll find that our numbers grow and diminish as people decide to move on. But I think that’s common everywhere. You met the lovely Lady Titania, she is a Spring, and someone worth spending some time with. And the energetic one is our Claviger Sonnie, another one worth spending sometime with. Yamiyo just arrived this evening, but is kind and fun to talk with.” Sapphires study the stunning beauty for a moment,

“Would you like to hear a bit about your Court here in the Freehold?”
    that stark cold air left little doubt of the beauties Court.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Androgynous Beauty)
    Presence
    (Stunning)
    Fame
    (Model)
    New Identity
    (Angel Kelly)
    Angel
    Mask

Mein

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Treasured

Delicate fingers brush back an errant lock of hair as Angel bites their bottom lip.

"Of course that'd be delightful, thank you."

There is a slight shift in the ice sculpture's posture, almost a changing of poses. A knee bends slightly, a hip cocks to to one side, shoulders turn a little, a small bend in the waist to lean forward, then a stillness as Angel listens, enraptured by Queen's voice.
    Spider Bazaar

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She joins the Queen and quietly listen to the beautiful newcomer's story, nodding along and approvingly as the Queen does formal introductions.
    As much as she's smitten by the latest arrival's looks and fame though, there is something that doesn't feel right. She couldn't put her fingers on it, but it was definitely odd. She blames it on her mantle, Winter is a time of secrets.
    She can't remember where she has seen her face, could be one of her fashion magazines? Though, it was good to have somebody as mundane as her join the Freehold, definitely.
    "Welcome, I'm Lady Eleanor", she says with a dazzling smile, "but they call me Titania", and she offers a small bow.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Not the best news to give.

“You’re the second of your Season to arrive. The other,” a nod to James Turner , “arrived a little before you did. So I’m sorry to say I cannot direct you to a Winter Monarch, but I’m sure there will be one in the position in no time.” And with how forward Angel was, Sera saw her taking the Crown. But, she could be wrong. “But Winter has always had a good standing in the Freehold, always there when needed.” She had respect for the Season. “If you were curious about the previous Monarch, I can tell you a little about her.” Though Angel may prefer to move forward without any knowledge about Sasha, and that was ok.

“Are there any questions I can answer for you before moving forward with an Oath and enjoying the party?” she’d answer what she could.

“Ah, thank you for joining us.”
    And…she was going by her mundane name now? Sure. “If we’ve been wrong in calling you Lady Titania, my humble apologies.” She begins, “Angel and I were just discussing the Freehold.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Androgynous Beauty)
    Presence
    (Stunning)
    Fame
    (Model)
    New Identity
    (Angel Kelly)
    Angel
    Mask

Mein

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Treasured

As Titania approaches Angel's back straightens and chin juts out accentuating her neck. Pouty lips part in small smile, "If it pleases you, Tiitania, then it my pleasure." Crystalline blue eyes linger on Titania for as long as they are able before the allure of the Spring Queen demands them. Angel's eyes move first, then their head turns, as Angel gives Seraphina complete attention.

When Sera directs their attention toward James, the treasured's eyes don't turn toward the slender man, so great is the queen's presence, but Angel nods to show understanding.

"The Freehold can count on me. I would love to hear about Winter's previous monarchs. History is always full of insight. And then we can move to the Oath if the Freehold will have me, if you will have me?"
    Spider Bazaar

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"No apology is required. Your Highness", she responds. Barely even noticing the screeching of the fursuit wearing stick carrying Australopithecus on the other side of the room.
    "Likewise, Lady Angel", she says, offering a smile of circumstance.
    "The Onyx Court disappeared one day. The Queen later reached out to explain their abrupt departure, if I'm remembering correctly"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread