Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Consilium: (2004) Consilium - Venus in Converse - Page 2
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2004) Consilium - Venus in Converse

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(2004) Obrimos Side Thread
Apr 15, 2020 - Apr 16, 2020
(2004) Thyrsus Side Thread
Apr 17, 2020 - Apr 20, 2020
Campanella
Status
Aurora
Status
Star
Status
Winter
Status
Abacus
Status
Anima
Status
Briar Rose
Status
Kaze
Status
Naga
Status
Pixel
Status
Tyche
Status
Phoenyx
Status
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She missed the gathering last month. No real valid reason except she didn’t feel like going. After the train wreck of the last gathering, she didn’t have the patience. But this month? It was a bit better. Small bit. But still no real fucks to give.

Black skinny jeans with a white tshirt. There was nothing to get dressed up for. But the leather coat was added because she liked it and it was comfortable.

Walking in from the direction of the Arrow Wing, she was surprised to see a new face. Or, new to her. Maybe the girl had showed up last month and she just missed it. Possible.

A nod of respect was given to Winter and Star a small smile to the new girl as she finds a seat off to side. Bringing a water bottle up her lips, she takes a sip. Content to watch the others for now. Cause who knows, maybe this was another meeting of be seen but not heard. But, she did have snacks in her bag, so she was ready.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

spells
    gain skill persuasion 1

Anima pulls a small pen and notepad out of his jacket pocket. He thumbs through several pages before finding the page he's looking for. Hastily he scribbles...

Ah spring time indeed.

He grins to Winter, not one to interrupt Star when he's on one, I've been known to slay a knave or two in my day. "I have plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in my garden if you're hungry. The invitation is always open.

So distracted he almost misses Aurora's arrival. "Wonderful spring tidings to you." He offers her.
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

What was a champion of the realm supposed to look like, after all? Not that it mattered. Star's response was unexpected, but she found it amusing just the same. One corner of her mouth crooked upward. "My father has great hair. I seem to have inherited some of that from him. I'd be lying if I claimed to put no effort into it, however."

The smirk intensified. "No hair touching on the first date."

Well, another woman. Thank goodness. This was starting to feel like a sausage fest. Naga nodded towards Aurora as a form of greeting. The blonde didn't seem interested in speaking, so she left it at that for the moment.

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

5. Likes Xander liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"I appreciate the invitation, even if I have to politely decline", but his focus is elsewhere. On somebody far more pleasing to the eyes and the ears. She doesn't bear any gift, it's definitely an odd day. But they haven't shared a word in a while.
    "So, we're missing quite a few", funny thing. The Acanthus and the Moros of this Consilium were always late. Maybe they really shared a special insight on the vagaries of Time that they were conspiring to keep a secret from the rest.

Spells: Mental Shield [pot 1]

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Oh, no."

Hands come up in a subtle defensive gesture.

"It't not like that. Not that, you know. I'm sure you know."
    That she's, like, pretty. "I just don't. Date."

I am Jack's stupid grin. It's all good. There's no champion here, just. Chinchillas. Of course she didn't agree. Because he totally wasn't seeing if she'd let him. Note to self: this one might be a space case, not just Professor X with hair. Aurora 's nod is matched with one of his own that skitters around her. Nice jacket. Light to Naga's darkness. Sacramento's always had it's share, hasn't it?

Yeah, he's a hard pass on Anima's garden, too. Long fingers twitch, but there's no one to 'talk' to, to wager with whether everyone will get 'spring tidings'.

"Anyway. Uh."

That's a solid segue into him sliding off to find a seat, right?
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Water bottled lowered.

“Seems I walked in on. Something.”
    What it was? She didn’t care. Didn’t sound all that interesting.

But, not one to be rude unless she has to, “Sorry, I’m Aurora, Mysterum and Thyrus.” Since everyone else seems to know each other. Then a small wave. She’d said her peace.

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

Briar Rose rocks up, wearing the spring's latest.

Out of the dryer she means. Too large white tee, with something that must have been a logo, but has faded over time. It has other stains faded as well, but in varying colours and...sizes.

Her pink locks are down, her eye liner thick, and her jeans, skinny.

Her boots, make her steps loud as she approaches, her trusty jacket thrown over a shoulder and held up by a few fingers. Her ink on display.

"Yo. Briar Rose. Stone Book." to the new chick, who was also pretty, she couldn't really draw her eyes away. It was. Why. Was there something in the air that dew pretty mage ladies to Sacramento?

Whatever. She ambles in further into the space, she'd need to find a seat too. In case, this one also was about the yelling.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

spells
    gain skill persuasion 1
    "No one wants to try my sweet nectar,"
    Anima says dejectedly. He gives Winter a wink "you're missing out on the crispest carrots you've ever had in your mouth." Knowing this offer will too, be denied Aurora's presence demands his full attention. "Most respected Aurora, please allow me to introduce Naga. She has recently joined us from..." He turns back towards Naga, "I didn't catch were you're joining us from. But, I'm not one to pry, you've been recognized and that's good enough for me."

Anima is so happy he could bust out a two step. "Briar Rose, so wonderful to see you. Happy Spring tidings to you."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

Star's awkwardness made her smile, and she held up her hands in a helpless sort of shrug, "My loss, then. My hair care secrets will just have to remain mine, though."

The Théarch returned her gaze to Aurora, and introduced herself to both her and the arriving Briar Rose. "Naga, Silver Ladder and Mastigos. Pleasure to meet you both."

Anima's inquiry drew her attention, "Los Angeles." A Warlock from the City of Angels. Oh, the poetic irony. She gave the Thyrsus an appraising look. "Do you often offer homegrown vegetables to the Consilium, sir?"

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Pixel was next to arrive in his jeans and camo jacket. Maybe one day he'd get a suit like the fancy folks of the concilium but that would entail ironing in a cramped dorm room. So file that under maybe but probably never.

"Hey folks." He smiles and waves to no one in particular. His eyes light up a bit to see Madison back in the house, and his head tilts slightly at the sight of the new face.

"Oh hey. I'm Pixel. Mastigos Councilor and Free Councilman."

He pauses a sec. He sees Star's tee and for a sec he looks confused before shaking his head and looking back to Naga.

Spells-Ritual Third Eye and Untouchable

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread