Buzz buzz, her phone rang, she couldn't remember set any alarm nor did she wanna get up, her stomach still a bit sore from yesterdays punch.
Taking up the phone and looking why it was buzzing
*Lisa Kleypas 11 am*
Ohh damn how could I have forgotten about it, it was one of the major upsides to moving here now and even a part of why I had to hurry to get the move done in time.

Quickly rushing up, taking a shower and getting ready, she couldn't miss this event, she had managed to get all the earlier Ravenels books signed and met the author twice before on book signings for earlier books in the series.

Taking out her trusted bike and quickly heading to the book store, it was good that she had set that reminder far in advance or she would have totally forgotten this.
Arriving at the book store finding it quite packed already but not so packed that she wouldn't get her turn or at least so she hoped.
The emotions running high, everyone buzzing about either the latest book, the signing or trying to get down to what various things in the book had meant, it was the perfect place to feast for a Lost but she didn't want to, she didn't wanna be affected upon meeting her wanting her joy and feelings to be her own and unclouded or affected by outside sources besides she had already harvested yesterday and she wasn't one to use her glamour that often that she needed to actively refuel it all that often. One advantage with an event like this were that people were mostly preoccupied with thinking and talking about the book and didn't pay much attention to her despite that there was this uneasy feeling that someone was watching her, not in the normal manner which she had grown somewhat used to but rather watching her with evil eyes, wishing her harm, it was hard to tell if there really was someone watching her or if it was just her fears flaring up, after the assault yesterday it might not be that strange to feel a bit afraid and watched.

Lisa arriving and the long line slowly moving forward, jumping with unease fearing that there were to many people here and that she wouldn't get to get her book signed, constantly jumping up to see how many people were still in front of her, ohh please let her make it. The line getting shorter and shorter but the people ahead of her seemingly taking longer and longer to get their books signed, 15 people ahead would she make it? 10 people she would make it wouldn't she? 5 biting her lips in nervousness that she wouldn't get there, 4 Lisa seeming ready to pack up no please no, 3 she would get there right? She had to please let her get that, 2 people ahead of her when one of the men that had stood behind her walks up exclaiming that Lisa had other things on her calendar at had to go.
Looking down, feeling defeated, sad, she had been so close to getting it, watching how Lisa were about to go, watching her walk towards the entrance and to the car that was waiting for her, deciding to take one last gamble running after her shouting please, watching her get into her car as she fell down on the ground in front of the car door.
A tear rolling down her cheek. she had missed her chance when a hand stretches out with a wet wipe
"Here use this to wipe those tears away"
Looking up watching how Lisa were standing in front of her, quickly getting up"
"I was wondering when I would get to see you" leaning in close to Yamiyo and whispering "you have been a huge inspiration for these books thank you, send me your address and I will make sure you get an advanced signed copy of the next one" taking her book and signing it "Sorry I really have to go, take care now" Lisa jumping in her car and driving away.
Yamiyo just standing there not having been able to say a single word for the entire encounter, looking down at the book and the signature *To Yamiyo, thanks for the inspiration you have brought me into writing this series, never lose that innocent heart of yours Love Lisa Kleypas*
Looking over the book, closing it and embracing it, dancing a little in place whilst crying with happiness.