Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Broke Cycle, Checking In

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

0 Scenes

Okay

With the Alley and Runner found (and lost), and the Dream Poison Scoured, the Lost have discovered just what was the cause of riots prevalent in the news. No matter what the Mortal Authorities say, Sonnie Wu Seraphina Rhodes and Titania know for a fact that it was a True Fae. The Huntsman.

Following the Springs and one Autumn speaking and dispersing, I would like to know what you want to moving forward. Following Rhodes, see what he's doing/where he's going, perhaps he might share what he's already learned.

The Freehold might need to be told (if the Lost in the know decide to share).

There's a few ways this can go now, tell me what you want to do Orianna Xadun Abyssalstar Vincent and I'll see about moving forward.

0 Scenes

No particular preference, Titania will probably continue her investigation alone.

0 Scenes

In what why does Titania want to investigate alone? Researching? Hitting the streets? Etc?

0 Scenes

IIRC there was a spring (fruits maybe) pattern to the graffiti. She'll probably investigate them independently (maybe meet rhodes there) or just research.
    It could be a trip into her own dreams (Since she has high occult and survival, I assume this kind of knowledge in her dreams can be represented as a library?) written as a glimpse?

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Think Sonnie and Sera decided to head to where the graffiti was, thinking they might find Rhodes there. But if I'm wrong, I'm sure Abyssalstar will let me know :P

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Rhodes did want to check out the grafitti - he has plans for escaping the Huntsman.

I wanted to check if this coincides with the open Coronation, as this would mean that would be the smart time to announce it.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

Twist Scenes

Yeah, that's my understanding. Sera and Sonnie are headed back to the graffiti thinking Rhodes is headed there.

0 Scenes

Your meeting happens after the Equinox. I've already let the two halves of the Broken Cycle slide in as well as a Meeting of Royalty. If you want to announce it to the Freehold y'all gonna have to call a Freehold wide meeting for after the Coronation.

@Vincet they were flowers, you can do it in a Glimpse. if Titania doesn't have a pic of them, then she'd either have to return to the graffiti or roll to remember which flowers. But she could try doing her own research on her own. You can roll for Huntsman info, or for flowers. Huntsman is an Extended Int + Occult, and the flowers, Int+Survival to discern which flowers, and Int+Academics to know what they mean.

But with everyone else, wanting to check out the graffiti I'll get something thrown up soon.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

All makes sense to me. Thanks Saber Sloth
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

10. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Okay my lovelies, the scene's up! http://nwod.org/forum/showpost.php?p=14451342

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread