Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

With the nightmares getting more frequent, she felt the time had finally come. It was time to let him see what haunted her night after night. See the past that threatened to pull her down and consume her.

But getting over the fear of letting him see it? That had taken time. Letting someone see a part of her she fought daily to hide and forget. A past that had in some ways, shaped who she was. Had helped her craft a perfect mask to wear, the perfect words to say and the perfect way to act. All to hide and protect herself.

And the mask would be removed tonight. He would see her past, her secrets and how imperfect she really was. But deep down, there was a paralyzing fear that he would reject her after this. That she was really far too damaged to be loved and accepted. Everything her Keeper told her would be true.

It needed to be done though. She had to have faith that he could see beyond her past, see beyond her broken pieces. And still want her.

And so she paced the Tavern, nervously chewing on a nail as panicked eyes darted about the room, clad in a white sweater dress. And really, it was a dress, that’s what they tag said when she bought it.
    Xadun Rhodes Saber Sloth
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

With the usual heralding breeze, the Dread Lord appeared in the doorway in his usual black suit. "Hello, darling," he says, brightly. His eyes go up her long legs, as they so often do - after all, it is a very short dress - until he meets her eyes and the look turns from mischief to love. There's something in Sera's eyes, that give him pause, and she's chewing her nails. She only does that when incredibly nervous.

"Sera? Sweetheart?" He asks, moving over to her. "What's going on?" The Flowering's tone is gentle.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She felt the breeze on her bare legs and turns with a small smile, “Hello yourself. Thanks for coming.” She could do this, really she could.

When he’s close enough, she reaches for his hand, looking down at it. “Nothing’s wrong.” Not really the truth, there was a lot wrong. But that was with her and facing her fears. “But I thought it was time.” Finally looking in his eyes, “My nightmares are getting worse and it’s starting to effect my day to day life. I’m exhausted, and,” she began, taking a deep breath to steady herself, “I can’t keep going like this, I need help.” It took a lot for her to admit that, and the shaking in her hand gave that away. “You’re the only one I trust to show you what haunts me night after night. And maybe once you see, maybe you can help me move past it.” and not judge me. And not leave me. Ok, that wasn’t that bad. Maybe?

“But if you have things to do, that’s ok.” She quickly added, possibly in an attempt to avoid this. Like she had been. For a few months.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

So. This was finally it.

Th Flowering takes the offered hand and steps forward, holding it to his chest. "I.... know," he says slowly. "Awake at all hours, filling your time with hobbies and work and pleasures until you practically collapse form exhaustion..." Rhodes forces himself to stop. It was the dark side of Desire, and it would be crass to tell Sera that. She knew better than he ever would. They'd said all this before, several times. "I've known for a while. But you can be so... stubborn sometimes. I knew I wouldn't be able to stop you. It crossed my mind, a few times.... but left me feeling sullied." He couldn't control her; that was what they did.

Green eyes filled with love meet her face. "If you need my help, I am always here for you. And when we are alone, my silence is always yours. If you want my word, it is yours. Always." The hand on his chest is brought to his lips, and he kisses her translucent fingers.

A small smile touches his lips. "Really? 'If I have things to do' - you're going to try that? You know what, I completely forgot, I have an important date with Sonnie chasing a brand-new pretsel truck over the West Side. Sorry Darling, must be going." The Flowering pulls her close, and runs his fingers down her golden cheek. "There is no-where I would rather be than where you are. And I know, so much more than many, how difficult that is to believe. But I hope you do."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

6. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She knew he was right. But that didn’t make it easier to hear and she looks down. “It’s been the easiest way to deal with it in the past. And it’s always worked. But circumstances are different now, and what was the go-to, is, well, not working anymore.” a heavy sigh, why did things have to change? “I don’t know if it will stop me from stretching myself thin at times, but, maybe it’s a step in the right direction? Maybe it'll help me realize I need to step back sometimes.” maybe. Then finally, a small smile, “I can be stubborn. But there is a lot at play and at stake here.” More then she could explain. “And I’m not sure you would have been too successful.” She tried to joke.

The look was returned, “I trust you.” But would it turn out to be a mistake?

Blinking a few times, “Try what?” her tone innocent sounding. “And I wouldn’t want to keep you from Sonnie.” She jokes, her body relaxing a bit.

Eyes close at the touch, face leaning into his hand, “I know, and yes, it is difficult to believe. But as time goes by, things become easier to believe and accept.” placing a kiss on his hand.

She was really going to do this. “I’m not sure how well this is going to go, but I do hope you’re still able to love me after.” The fear clear in her voice. But another small smile was forced, “I’ve grown quite attached to you.” She tried to joke.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Take a step back? "I can live in hope..." The Flowering says lightly. "And no, I don't I would at that."

"You know exactly what. We have been together over a year, Sera,"
    he says softly, slipping his free hand into the small of her back. "We have shared love, a home and secrets. Don't say that like you expect me to have something more important than you. There is no such thing to me."

He smiles sadly, holding her fingers tight. "Perhaps we should swear again on our love, hmm?" the Autumn King offers lightly. It had worked before.

"Quite attached, is that so?" Rhodes asks with a hint of a smile. "Like you find me quite handsome, I suppose?" Without waiting for an answer, he kisses her lips. "Whatever it is, we can see it together."

He looks around. "Did you put a bed in here, or.....?"

10. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A small shake of her head, “It’s not something that will happen overnight, but it’s something I plan to work on. So be patient with that.” A tiny smirk.

She lays her head on his shoulder, enjoying the moment. “Being that important to someone takes some getting used to.” And soon, he would understand.

“I’m not opposed to it, but I don’t feel like I need it. I know I love you and I know I trust you, and showing you this without swearing it, will mean more without it. I’m not sure if that makes sense, but for me to be able to take this step without a pledge is huge.”
    In some ways, it would mean more to her. Knowing he kept the secrets he was about to see private without the Wyrd was important.

A single nod, “It is.” An eyebrow raised, “Only quite? I would have figured you would have thought more highly of yourself. I happen to find you extremely handsome and charming.” The kiss returned.

“Technically yes. Sonnie built what she calls a sky bed outside. Quite comfortable.”
    Gesturing to the door, “I also have various blankets and pillows stashed around. So I’m ok with either.” At this point, comfort wasn’t high up on her list of concerns.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

He nods, thinking back to this time a year ago. Sera was so much more closed off then. So was he. They had both changed. For the better, he was sure.

Rhodes holds her and sighs. "Yes, it does. Maybe I will show you why it does for me, one day." The memories were coming clearer, whenever he reached into the Wyrd.

Another nod. "If I stay, I stay for real, not for the breaking of an oath." It is said very quietly. A part of this, it was scaring him. What could possibly be there?

An eyebrow arches. "I know I do. But you always say 'quite handsome' to tease me, I think." There's a sad smile. He was always hard to read, but it seemed like worry. Concern.

"We had better head up, I suppose. I hope she hasn't left any wrappers or anything in there."

Going up to the sky-bed, Rhodes removes his shoes and waits for Sera to lay down before taking up a place next to her.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

(-1 Glamour to take The Plunge)Glamour 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She wraps her arm around him, just holding him as well for a few moments, “Maybe. But there is no pressure or rush. And should you never want to show me, I’m ok with that.” And he should know that was true.

Pulling back, she looks into his eyes, “Exactly. I would never want the Wyrd to force you to stay.” That wasn’t right.

A hand reaches up to caress his cheek, “Of course to tease you. Have to keep you on your toes and humble.” A hint of a smirk, before asking, “You ok?” should she be the only one worried here?

Per Sonnies description when she created it:

‘From the underside of the wooden knot a braid of lush vines slithered downward. The leafy green ropes split into a four reaching down. A few feet off the ground, they split further and then reached towards one another, weaving the framework of the hanging bed. The frame was wide, and turned into wood. From this grew the mattress and pillows, seemingly formed of vines and leaves and flower petals.

Finally, it appeared finished. A few colorful flowers blossomed along the tree trunks that supported the bed.’

Sera wasn’t far behind, though going up to the bed was a bit weird in her dress. Perhaps it was the wrong thing to wear today. But she makes it.

He won’t find any candy wrappers, though Sera had gone up earlier to make sure.

Settling down, she took a bit longer because, dress, and takes his hand. One last assurance that he was there and they were doing this. She leans over, kissing him gently on the lips, “See you in there, I love you.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

15. Likes Abyssalstar, Xadun, liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"I know." Rhodes smiles.

"Humble? My dear, I am the most humble," Rhodes chuckles, trying to break the tension. "I'm just worried about you darling. I'm not sure what I'm going to see."

He kisses her back. "I love you too. Wait for me. I can't just nod off like you can...."

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-31 15:32:04 Rhodes rolls 5 to Sleeping: Wits+Composure (10 Again) 5, 6, 3, 1, 1 failure
      4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-31 15:32:25 Rhodes rolls 5 to Sleeping: Wits+Composure (10 Again) 9, 10, 8, 4, 8, 6 4 successes

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread