THREADID
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

A letter is sent to Alice from Jennifer Hazelton.
    It bears two envelopes, an outer sealed envelope bearing Kine safe address and to and from section. The second envelope is addressed to Seneschal Hart.

Seneschal Hart,
    I do hope that this letter finds you well. I have been approached by someone who has an academic curiosity about something that pertains to our Family claim. I find the curious party respectful and honest. I have assured I would bring the matter to you for discussion as I view you as the one in charge of the Family aspect the student is curious about.

Shall we meet to discuss?

I hope that you are well until we meet again,
    Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton

@Alice
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A letter is sent to Jennifer Hazelton, a night after she had sent the first one. It is also within two envelopes. Safety is paramount after all. The letter is obviously not written by the Doll, but by her Ghoul's fair hand.

Lady Notary Hazelton,

Greeting, your letter did indeed find me well. I hope mine finds you the same.

I am both pleased and hesitant to hear this news.

Please meet with me at the corner of [here] an [here] at [date] if it is convenient to you. I will lead you to our Family's holdings and offer a long over due key to the residence.

Dictated by Seneschal Alice Hart, Acting Nosferatu Pricus, Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone

I can get the scene up in the next day or so, unless you'd want to do it?
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Closed Thread