Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Sanctum Sowing Seeds of Friendship (Sanctum)
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Sowing Seeds of Friendship (Sanctum)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

For any other visitor, Anima probably looked ridiculous, dressed in his moccasins and buckskins. His visitor had declared herself to be one with the woods, yet, she seemed to lack a fundamental understanding of the reality around her. Anyone that claimed to know the nature of flowers, yet had not spoken to one, failed to realize the reflective nature of material and spirit. This was not uncommon among shamans today. So many spurned the more esoteric nature of their gifts in favor of the reality they were already accustomed to, familiar with.

If he was to be an Alpha, he'd have to remedy that. Damned what Aurora thought. Should he lose his place, he would not lose his balance. That damned Damocles sword had hung over his head long enough.

His aura was uncluttered, he was in his realm of safety, only other ecstatics had been invited here, and should one of them best him, well that was the nature of a pack pride.

He sat on his comfy wooden chair, sipping his homemade kombucha, flavored with orange peel for a week, in his back garden. The fire pit had a small fire going, more for ambience than to fight the chill that was creeping into the evening air. His guest would be here soon, until she arrived he would reflect on the knowledge he had, the lessons he could provide.
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

paradox
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-15 07:26:03 Skye rolls 1 to paradox (10 Again, Chance) 2 failure
      Body mastery
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-15 07:26:19 Skye rolls 10 to Body mastery: Life+Gnosis+HS+EX (10 Again) 9, 9, 2, 1, 2, 10, 8, 1, 7, 3, 9 5 successes

She had been invited to his place, it was a rare occurrence for her to actually head into homes in a city, she had been to stores and various places several times but to visit any form of actual home were quite a rarity for her.
    Not really knowing what to expect but she doubted the man were anything to really fear, he was a bit odd but he did not seem to have any malcontent or evil in his eyes at least none that were dangerous.
    Bringing along her usual setup but also remembering to bring her spare clothes worn in a sack, he had said that he had a washer and she was intent on getting to use it.

Heading to the address and decisively knocking on the door hoping that he really did have a washer she could use and perhaps something else to eat, the gains in the woods might be eternal but they do get repetitive.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The sound of knocking reaches his ears, setting down his glass he follows a stone garden path around the side of his house to spy whose at his front door.

"Hey Skye, welcome! Come on around, I'm just sitting out back enjoying the garden right now. Are you getting settled?"
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

Walking over to the man, looking over his house she guess the garden and it was quite nice but she didn't have much experience to compare with.

"Yeah I have started working on a little tree house for myself and a windbreaker in a better location should have it all done within a couple of weeks at the most I hope. Nice place you've got here, so not to be to direct but did you have a washer I could use? You know being on traveling foot doesn't always give me a lot chances to get my clothes washed."

Looking over the stone path, well it was hard to ignore that he had some form of talent for this but it was far to different from what she had grown up with for her to truly view it the same way as him.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

He smiles at her directness as he leads her in through a backdoor into a mudroom with a small washer and dryer combo.

"A tree house sounds lovely. Here," he points to the appliances, "soap is in this little cabinet here," he opens a cupboard door to reveal soap nuts and burlap drawstring bag.

"Make yourself at home, I'll be sitting out back if you need anything, but I'll give you privacy to handle your garments." The doctor politely excuses himself back to his garden.
    Con Spells Cloaked

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you kindly"

A couple of minutes passed before she walks out, having helped herself to a glass of water, her boots having been taken of before entering his house, her clothes in the washer now only wearing her choker with her magical tool connected to it, armguard and archer glove.

"It's a nice place you've got here, a bit more technology than I am used to though. I am hoping to get the tree house done relatively soon, it will be a lot easier to keep my stuff safe there instead of hiding them whilst I am away."

Showing no shame over her state of being dressed, acting like it was the most natural thing in the world for her.
    walking over to the doctor.
    "So what do you do to be able to afford a place like this?"

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima sips his citrus flavored tea, deciding the best way to answer the question was directly.

"I'm a doctor."

He sets down his glass, "And what led you to live off the land, spurning fruits of comfort provided by the unenlightened?"
    Con Spells Cloaked

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

Smiling, walking over to her bow carrying case and untying a pouch from it and tossing it over to the doctor.

"Sorry I forgot to give it to you at once, I learned to give a gift when you visit someones place the first time. I hope you like rabbit."

Sitting down and finishing her glass of water in one fell swoop.

"Ohh nothing really, I grew up in a rather odd place. Some members of a commune living in a reservation found me as a baby in the spring and took me in, raised me as one of their own and that was just the life I learned. We did have relationships with the reservation, we did travel there once in a while, their doctors came out to us every now and then but mostly we lived in the forest, ate what we could grow or hunt, lived with nature. The bond of blood weren't that particular everyone was your brother or sister all adults helped take care of every child. It was just how I was raised so to speak as such that is the life I know."

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima lets the bundle fall to the ground, standing as she talks and moves to grab a grate and place it over the fire pit.

From his pocket he pulls a small knife, and goes to work.

Deft hands work methodically, cutting, skinning, butchering the small creature. He is quite for a long moment while he works, even after she finishes speaking, careful with is words. What is a cult after all, just a group of people too small to be a minority.

"A tribe then. Interesting. And your mentor told you to come to Sacramento?"
    Con Spells Cloaked

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

Raising her shoulders and arms.
    "Call it a tribe or a hippie commune neither is fully correct but neither is wrong. End result is they are no more, in my sorrows of being alone an older man found me and thought me what gifts I had gained and how to use them. Sadly he didn't share the same origins" lowering her voice "say is this place safe to speak freely and use minor effects? He always did listen to the stars going on and on about the delicate threads of fate and so forth, when he thought his job with me was finished he told me to wander until I found a red rabbit which led me here that is the entire story of why I was sent here."

Looking at him work, he sure had cunning hands.
    "Say could you get me one of those doctor knife thingies?" searching for the word for a while "a scalpel I think they're named, a reusable one?"

Not wanting to rush him, laying down and letting the sun caress her bare skin until he was ready to carry on speaking, she was in no rush she had nothing but time on her hands.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread