Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Stir-Crazy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

At the voiced approval, Twist preened and took a slight bow, her smile making her eyes sparkle.

Indicating to the bartender to replace her untouched drink (everyone knew it wasn't safe for a girl to continue drinking the same drink after walking away after all) she grinned at Alex/Jacque. "If I do it in one, will I get a bigger cut?" she replied with humorous challenge.

Thanking the bartender when they returned with her new drink she raised eyebrows at Madison but merely lifted her glass to the prost proposed by Anatole.

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

He saluted with the trio. Downed his drink with a satisfied sigh, really enjoying the burn.

He looked over at Madison.

"You want that UFO story? Try this..."

"Now this is true. You know of Neil Armstrong and the Apollo moon mission, right? Apollo 11 where they were the first people to set foot on the moon? Yes? Good. Good. Here is something they don't tell you: they were followed."

"I kid you not, they were tailed by an object that did not come from earth. I mean, there was no one else out there. Satillites were still few and far between. And besides, they remain locked in thier orbits. Not so, this object. It followed them a good ways when they were half way between the earth and the moon. How's that? They all agreed that something was out there... just trailing behind them at distance. If you are lucky and dig, they have some photographs taken from the command capsule - its just a grainy image of a metallic blob. But it shouldn't be there. Its not a satellite - the pictures were taken too far out - so don't believe it when they say otherwise. And I can't see some top American astronauts lying about something like that. Not when the crew all independently verified it over the years."

"Eh? What you think?"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alex shrugged at Madison's decline of his offer, "No one ever said they had to impress you, just fight." A pointed grin shot back at Myah, "I could be talked into fifteen."

He raised his glass just the same and finished as Anatole wrapped up his story. "Well," he gruffed as the last of the alcohol made its way down, "I suppose that would depend on whether or not you believe anyone actually made it up there." The old one's question hadn't been directed towards him but Alex was high in spirits and wanted to see how deep this rabbit hole went.

Blood Hunt:

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Oh, now this could get good. “I believe that would only be fair.” Completely fair.

Blue eyes focus on him, eager for the story. Stories were fun.

A nod, of course, everyone knew who that was. And she leans on her elbows on the bar top, sipping her beer and listening.

Eyes widen, “Followed?” seriously? “And there are pictures?!” what? “Where would I have to dig to find these? Cause now I’m curious.” Skeptical, but curious. She knew anything was possible, hell, she can turn into whatever animal she wants.

“Honestly? I’m not sure, I’m a bit skeptical, but I’m curious and want to look into it.” Nothing to loss by spending a bit of time looking into it.

“Then it’d be a waste of time. Entertaining, yes, but meh. Though I’m curious if Myah here could get something going.”
    The seductive would have a better chance at it.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

(Imbibe)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Twist laughed, "We may have to look into this arrangement further."

Sipping on her drink, Twist listened with a wry smile to the tale and the subsequent back and forth. And wondered if she could persuade another dance out of anyone.

I think we are nearly at the end of the scene, I'm good with a fade out to an evening of drinks, dancing and conspiracies if everyone else is game
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

7. Likes Killian, Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread