Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nods, "Police are the fun police. Ruining all good times. I can carry a pistol but not a Kalashnakov," Circe had no idea what a glaive is. "Um, far as I know it is just oointy end goes inta the asshole ya want dead. And uh, glaav? Is a glaav that thing that has spear, axe, and hook on a long stick?"

As for co-op, "Yeeeeessss," Sonja Wu receives an excellent Palpatine impression. "We should make a night of it. I'd MAKE desserts ta get that party going. What kind of game fuel do ya prefer?"

"Thank you, and I don't say what I say about you because yer the cutest Spring in town, oh ho ho ho ho!"
    Circe replies to Sonja. "Still wanna try stabbing the naked block?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Kala... sha... what?" Sonnie had no idea what that was. "Um, a glaive is like a sword blade on a stick. I think you're describing a halberd? There's, like, a lot of polearms. I only know a few."

The monkey giggled, "Oh anything straight up sugar! We can rampage our way through the new DLC!" She nodded, liking this idea more and more.

The Beast looked at the unarmored block of clay, shrugged, and walked over to it. She gave it a little jab with her throwing knife, barely putting any effort into the 'attack.'. "It's not exactly a mobile target, is it?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Its the assault rifle all the bad guys use in all that 80s action movies. Actually. All of the movies," Circe laughs as an explanation for the strange word. "Pole arm? There is a word for weird spears? Huh, neat."

Circe nods as Sonja declares her tastes. "Super sugar mode? I am intrigued by the concept of you being that hyper. Though it sounds like ya might want a pure frosting cake," Circe shakes her head with a laugh, "Or I could just make cookie dough."

Circe takes out her phone to point the camera at the clay, "Nope. It has no mobile signal at all."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Aren't those AK-69s?" Was she thinking of something else? Possibly. "Um, there's a super long spear called a pike."

Sonnie grinned, "Oh, don't you know? I'm on a constant sugar rush! Never gonna come down from this high, bay-bay!" An exaggeration, certainly, but she did consume a lot of sugar. "Yes! Cookie dough, food of the gods!"

She looked back and forth between the clay block and Circe's phone, then pointed and laughed, "Haaaaaa! I see what you did there!"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Aaaactually they're only up ta 74, 47 is what ya see in the movies because they built too many, But," she laughs, "69 is a great numba fer OTHER reasons." Circe waggles her eyebrows at the joke.

She wasn't doubting Sonja was regularly on a sugar high. Which made her wonder, what would happen if Sonja binged on sugar free snacks? Would she go from monkey to sloth? An prank, uh experiment for later.

"A simple jest, a gib ta entertain a wondrous guest," Circe smiles as she walks up to Sonja. She inspects the two clay blocks with the blades. She kneels down to eyeball them up close looking at hilt locations. "Okay," she stands back up, "I was right. It did slow down yer knife," she looks over to Sonja, "But I'd still recommend not getting stabbed period. Could probably also make it outta kevlar buuuut," she stands up with a shrug, "Though ta be clear. Kevlar wouldn't have done any better at stopping the knife. Now Hedgespinning this could work if ya are looking' fer something stronger. Maybe giant spider silk?"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Well, it was the best jest this guest has heard since she was a pest at the fest of the west, lest I guess." Wait, what?

Sonnie nodded sagely, rubbing her chin, "Don't get stabbed! Wise advice, my friend." She looked at the bodysuit curiously, "Doesn't armor slow you down, though? I kinda like my freedom of movement. Plus, don't the cops look at you funny if you walk around in kevlar?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"If this devolves inta a duel of rap," Circe laughs, "My results will be crap, so ain't gonna fall fer yer brilliant Spring trap."

Circe laughs, "They do but I've never gotten bothered because mine is under clothes." She is using her hands for emphasis as she speaks. "It don't slow ya down at all. Armor is a trade off," she holds up her two hands palms up. One going up the other down for emphasis, "Agility ta avoid or ability ta take a hit. The more the latter the less the former."

A simple equation. "Aaand I can confirm that the under vest can save ya from gunfire. Ya'd not be talkin' ta me if it didn't." While talking Circe walks around Sonja. She giggles, "Also, you in a skin tight cat suit? It wouldn't just be cops looking at ya funny."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"You'd have to be a whack sap to tap me for a battle of rap!" Stop that, Sonnie. Just stop.

Good news, everybody! She stopped.

"Hmmm," she scratched the back of her head in thought. That sort of thing would be handy if someone shot at Seraphina and Sonne had to do one of those slow-motion dives to take the bullet for her while slowly scream Noooooooooooo!

"So, you wanna make one of these for me, then? What's that sort of thing cost?" She looked to the Iron Spear and smiled, "Girrrrrl, I look funny in anything... wait, that came out wrong..."

9. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe steps back to cross her legs and bow with one hand upon her heart while the other is behind her back, "I bow ta yer candidacy fer epic rap battles."

"Oh ho ho ho ho, if yer being literal ya look funny because ya are fun personified!"
    She cheers Sonja on, "It is a terrible responsibility spreading happiness to the rest of the world. But," she wags a finger at Sonja, "You have my utmost respect fer doing it. Now," she folds her arms, "On ta business. The mundy version? Free," she points at the pile of containers under the work bench, "I have a bunch of this stuff instead of guns, so make Limoncello out of lemons."

Circe then rubs her chin, "Hedgespun? Not sure. I'd need either some cashmere quality leather or spider silk. I'd prefer ta check a gob mart fer that then trying ta harvest it myself," she holds up both hands, "I know, I know. Supposed ta be a dark elf so why don't I get along great with spiders. Because Wyrd lives up ta its name."

Walking spider goblin market not in continuity yet, I think. IDK

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie struck a brave pose, not unlike a superhero gazing towards the oncoming sunrise in the aftermath of a final epic battle. "Yes, it is a great burden to bear! But bear it I must! For that is the sacred duty of every Spring Courtier! To bring joy and beauty to this dark world! I am truly blessed to undertake this noble mission!"

She paused and looked at Circe, "Free? That's the best price! You should have opened with that. Anyway, what do I need to do?"

"It's fine. You're more blue than the purple-black of the drow." A nod. "Spiders are pretty cool, though."

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread