(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Taking a deep breath.
    "No the one's to get up to the queen when I approached her, it's clear that you have but some training in"

Looking over the monkey and like always undressing her with her gaze, her mind wandering in several directions, trying to keep them focused on where she wants them.
    "Maybe you could show me the best places to eat some time then? Or maybe we could go for a run together or a gymnastics pass?"
    Fidgeting with her feet clearly looking nervous.

Ahh why is this so hard, getting people in bed is so much easier, you but those poor fools are meant to be tossed aside afterwards as well that isn't what you want now is it? Right so try and see, you never know, besides you can always fill your bed if that is what you would desire.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smiling proudly at the Beast, “She’s very good at what she does.” It was clear that Sera thought highly of Sonnie.

“Where we have another new Lost, I have to excuse myself.” Looking between the two, “But you’re in excellent hands. And I look forward to talking with you more later.” Another smile to Yamiyo and Sonnie.

Sera exits this scene to rejoin the main thread
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Aw, shucks!" Sonnie made a show of humility, "I mean, I'm not that good! But please, do go on!" She laughed, her tail bouncing along in her merriment.

"Oh, okay. Thanks!" She watched Seraphina head towards the second newcomer of the day, then looked back to the first.

I should go check out the new Fairest.

Just talk to this one. They're both super hot.

"Hm, well, we got lots of great stuff to eat here! I've spent weeks collecting goblin fruits to make all these fruit salads and margaritas! You should try some!" She nodded enthusiastically to the Succubus. "Otherwise, I guess it depends on what you like to eat? What are you eager to get your mouth on, Yamiyo?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Listening to the praise her new queen gives this adorable monkey girl before softly waving goodbye to her.

Listening to Sonnie speak stuck in watching her over.

"Well I more thought that if"
    looking a bit nervous
    "would like to do something together some other day more privately or perhaps dance? Maybe we could go for a run together? I know this excellent track in the forest where you can go off the main road and have plenty of terrain and trees to jump over"

Waiting for a second
    Just take a chance you dummy, lose one there is a million at your doorstep

"Well everything here looks quite tasty but what I really would like to taste would be the warm sweetness of your lips"
    Clearly blushing, for being a succubus she didn't seem all that at home with having her emotions shown openly.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Ever the good Claviger, Sonnie was keeping one eye on Seraphina and the icy stranger. As a result, she was somewhat distracted while talking with Yamiyo. She wasn't trying to be rude, but she was a little slow on the uptake.

"You like running? That's cool. I enjoy parkour. I've been trying not to talk about it too much though. I don't wanna be one of those people who just bores people with their hobbies all the time, you know?" It was hard to contain her excitement sometimes, but even monkeys mature. Sort of.

"Yes, well my lips are..." she blinked her eyes in surprise and looked back towards the Romancer. "Wait, you wanna... kiss me? Wow, I guess my dick joke went right over your head."

The Beast chuckled, and raised a hand to adjust her flowery headband. "Not that I don't appreciate the direct approach, because that's my go-to method for, like, everything? I'm just a little curious if this is how you introduce yourself to new freeholds all the time?"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Keeping an extreme focus on her words and situation trying to work through her shyness and embarrassment she missed a lot of clues, movements and hidden meanings

"Wow that is awesome, perhaps you could teach me sometime? I would love to learn it myself, and please do talk about yourself it's exciting to hear"

Having totally missed the dick joke being far to wrapped up in her own shyness and attempt at asking this adorable monkey out she felt a bit awkward, her body twitching a bit as she blushed

"Well no...not really, this is just the first freehold were I planned on building roots and umm well...you're beauty and the way you dared to wear that outfit, the way you moved and your dedication they were all just captivating and my attempts to try to ask you out didn't seem to land....but you know I tried to be sincere and not just seem like I wanted to get you into bed since that is what we are kinda famous for, not that I don't want that....but you know I hoped for maybe more......ahh I dont know what I am saying....sorry I am making a total fool of myself aren't I?"

Hiding her blushing face in her hands and softly shaking her heads before lightly watching back at the adorable monkey to see her reaction.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"If you think that's awesome, you should see my try to bite my..." She paused as she recalled something, "Um, nevermind. That didn't actually work out. Anyway, parkour is pretty cool! You enjoy athletics?"

Sonnie laughed and waved away Yamiyo's concerns, "Relax! Trust me, when it comes to making a fool of yourself, I'm the freehold's resident expert!"

"We're the Court of Desire. I'll never be one to shame others for what they want. Don't be embarrassed, okay?" She smiled warmly, "That said, I don't really have time to make out with you tonight. Aside from needing to guard the royal body over there," she inclined her head towards Seraphina, "I'm also running this party pretty much single-handedly. Sera's gotta be the guest of honor, and Titania is... um, being Titania."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Giggling with ease for a bit
    "Well I would love to see you try to bite whatever it was"
    looking at the adorable girls tail assuming that it was what she meant.
    "Yes I am quite fond of some of the more dexterous forms of training like gymnastics and similar. It would be really fun to hear you tell more about your interests in the area sometime, perhaps you could even teach me some parkour?"

Trying to find her footing in the conversation and speak a bit calmer
    "I don't think you could ever make a fool of yourself, to be able to truly be made a fool one would have to feel a sense of shame or fear of it, you seem far to cheerful and unconcerned for that, like you're beyond needing to care what people around you think of you and can just be yourself"

Feeling a bit down about the complete rejection, looking down seeming a bit in shame.
    "Well if you ever change your mind and wanna go on a proper date so would it be very nice, it doesn't have to be a special one it could be anything you wanted."
    Her finger twirling around in her hair still looking quite embarrassed.
    Arghhh feelings are hard, why am I so worthless with all forms of social interactions except getting people in bed? It's so much easier to just do that....but so hollow in the end

Trying to play away her previous comment before she get's to vulnerable around this adorable monkey girl.
    "Or you know if you just wanna share a quick kiss for fun at any time"
    Talking a bit more silently
    "Or just a moonlight walk hand in hand"

Shaking her head before finding herself again.
    "Well I understand if you need to get back to the party, sorry to have taken up so much of your time."
    Walking in close, standing up on her toes and giving the claviger a soft kiss on her cheek, hoping that she would at least be remembered in a positive way.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Um, sure. I can talk till I'm blue in the face! Not as blue as Queen Circe, but still pretty blue!" The Beast grinned in amusement.

"Oh, I mess up all the time. I try to do better. There's things I get ashamed of, and things I don't."
    She chuckled, glancing back to the party. Why hadn't Titania started the limbo contest yet? What was she waiting for? Poor girl must be busy greeting the newest Fairest. Must be hard to be so easily distracted.

Wait! What was she doing? Oh, right! Talking to Yamiyo! Sonnie looked back to the Succubus, "Hmm? A date? Uh, I guess we'll see? Anyway, yeah I need to get back to keeping this coronation on track. Honestly, what would this Court do without me?" She shrugged helplessly.

Then Yamiyo kissed her on the cheek. The Steepscrambler blinked, then laughed, "Wow, you're gonna keep things pretty interesting around here! But hey, enjoy the party, okay? Have a drink and meet the rest of the freehold!"

Sonnie nodded and smiled to the Romancer and then started to bounce her way back to the main area, "And welcome to Sacramento!"

Sonnie returns to the main thread!

10. Likes liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Sighing, her first attempt to get a date had utterly failed, smiling to herself thinking of an old saying she had once heard, nothing worth anything in life were easily gained who knows how many rejections and deeds she had to go through before she would find someone to take her on a date but she was not one to back down.
    Looking out over the main room, taking a deep breath before re joining the party.
    Yamiyo returns to the main thread officially calling this thread closed

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread