Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

If she wanted privacy, Sera would lead her towards the doors to the outside. If not, just off to the side so they could talk. LadySin
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Following the queen, her steps so light that there weren't a sound coming from them nor much of a sign she had passed by the area left behind her it was evident that she were used to walking in such a manner that she would not disturb anyone in her vicinity, then again that kind of thing weren't all to uncommon among the Lost but she had clearly adapted this into the very core of her being.
    Trusting that the queen would take her to a place where they could safely speak, her eyes constantly wandering though to remain aware of her surroundings should she need to escape.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The accent was heard and noted. Sera making sure she was facing the Fairest.

“Pleased to meet you Yamiyo. As you heard, I’m Seraphina, or just Sera.” She wasn’t sure why she felt the need to add that.

Nodding, she would step off to the side, keeping an eye on the room, but giving her attention to Yamiyo.

Though she does catch her following Rhodes.

“That’s Dread Lord Rhodes.”
    She advises the Romancer, though there was a hint of something in her eyes, love, as she looked over at him.

“But please, tell me more about yourself. What brings you to Sacramento?” it was clear that Sera was genuinely interested.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking a bit confused at the young queen, having expected a far colder and stronger demeanor from her.
    Her hands still shaking from restraint as the rest of her body seemingly lightly dances with the air around her whilst undressing the queen with her eyes, it was a trait she wasn't even truly aware that she possessed nor would she even begin to know how to cancel it.
    Opening her mouth to speak still holding the same low and gentle tone, this were either a splendid act from someone trying to seem very meager or a true trait of her personality most likely hiding a story if such were the case.

"I'll gladly address you in any way you desire you're majesty it is you're right to choose."

Watching her eyes and watching him, their matching clothes and the subtle change in her being, there was most likely a story there one that she would have to learn in time if she hoped to stand on the good side of things around here.
    Feeling glad that she had showed him a sign of respect before leaving.

Watching out over the surrounding area, for a short moment before answering. Her hands clearly shaking from restraint as she starts to speak once more.

"That is a hard question fair queen, there are countless stories in my past as is in yours, countless things to tell of so I am afraid that I cannot say much without knowing what you want to know.
    My reason for being here though is an easier one although it might be a disappointing one I am afraid, I just simply choose a city fulfilling two criteria one where I could get access to a community of those whom have escaped and one where I had no history. I have seen most of the country, spent a brief time in many cities but never before had I been here, a merchant told me of a number of places that would meet my criteria and this one just won. I am sorry there is nothing deeper to it."

Looking down, almost looking like she is feeling ashamed like she had brought disappointment with her words but they were clearly either a masterfully crafted lie and if so that lie were woven together with her entire personality not to mention she would have to be a true master of the lying craft since there were no hint of deceit, trickery, falseness nor any hint of danger or like she even were prepared to fight at all, it was painfully obvious that she were quite a short and meek girl. However her lying appearance whilst not under her control did create a reason to suspect her of falseness though.

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

While the feeling of being undressed with someones eyes might make some uncomfortable. The Nix was actually used to it, though a bit surprised at the feeling here and now.

“I just know my name can be a bit of a mouth full at times.”
    And it was like second nature now to tell people they could just call her Sera.

“Oh, that’s a good point. How about what interests you, things you enjoy doing?” a good way to get to know someone.

Shaking her head, “Not disappointing at all! We all have different reasons for what draws us to a place. And those are excellent reasons to pick a city and Freehold. A good way to start fresh so to speak, build a life you want.” It made perfect sense to her. “There are lots of opportunities in the Freehold if there was something special you were looking for.”everyone had something they wanted.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Starting to feel a bit more at ease, not making herself as small as possible anymore she still remained on her guard, even the calmest of places could sometimes hold the worst of surprises.

"We all have our names cause we desire them, we all had a chance to alter our names did we so desire, we all have been through more than any human can ever begin to imagine only to come back to have lost our lives, the least the world can bless us with is to allow ourselves to choose how we desire to be referred to. Not to mention you're the one wearing the crown your wishes are for those around you to adhere to."

Looking out over the scenery for a brief moment her eyes seems to glister as if a tear were on it's way out only to quickly disappear.
    Her hands once again trembling, this seemed to be the one and only thing that were wrong with her the rest of her appearance were either perfectly accustomed to her soft ways, matching it even and her physical beauty were of no issues making her trembling stand out and easy to notice even if not trying.

"I do enjoy reading, culture and new experiences, to see new things and to dream of things, to get caught up in tales of romance and love not to mention experiencing the beauty this world has to offer especially now that my eyes have been opened. Although much of it have grown hollow over the years and whilst I still have some dreams I wish to fulfill so do I not think that the constant moving is good for my mental well being at the moment."

Hearing the queens words she started to finally feel like the first step of her goal might have been fulfilled.

"Then does that mean you would allow me to stay and walk amongst the Lost of this city? Perhaps even serve in your court? I don't have much experience with being around our kind but I have learned enough to at least know enough although the finer etiquette still eludes me I am afraid."

Her eyes looking deep into Sera's, clearly glistening once more awaking the sensation that she must either be very sincere or a masterful liar. The moment only ruined by the nature of her kith filling it with a seductive under tone.

"Naturally I am willing to swear the pledge of no harm or what your local variant of it may be"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Oh. Ok then.

Then the hand tremble again. Was she ok? A nervous twitch of sorts? Or something else?

Lowering her voice, but making sure her lips could still be read, “Are you ok?” the concern was clear on her face. If something was bothering or hurting the Fairest, she wanted to know. “Do you need some water?” cause water helped.

Then her face brightens, “Oh! What do you enjoy reading? I’m an avid reader myself, I could get lost in a library for days.” Little known fact, the Nix loved history. And reading about various diseases. “Well, if you enjoy art,” art was culture, “there are many wonderful galleries around the city. And every once and a while when the weather warms up, there are sidewalk art shows. There’s a lot of talent around here.” At the mention of tales of romance and love, her eyes briefly look to Rhodes, and a smile appears on her lips. She understood love, well, now she did. Before she didn’t. Looking back, “Well, I hope someday you’re able to fulfill your dreams. And settling down somewhere can-do wonders for things.” It had for her.

“I don’t see why you can’t stay. And if you wished to take up a position within our Court, you are more than welcome to. I used to hold the position of Joyeux, and Sonnie is our Claviger. What would you like to do?” cause Sera wasn’t the type to make someone do something. “I have to say, you’ve been quite polite and well spoken since we’ve talked, so I don’t think you have to worry. And if you were worried, feel free to ask, the Court will help.” It was what she hoped would happen. At least she knew she’d help.

“We don’t have a Freehold Pledge, as it’s never seemed to take hold in the past.” A shrug, “We’re not sure why yet, but I’ll be more than happy and willing to make an Oath between you and I.” this was it. This would be her showing that she had been listening to the lesson on Oaths. She was Queen, she had this.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Seemingly taken a back by the queens demeanor the longer she kept being nice and the more that came the weirder it felt, being asked if she needed water? Slowly and silently taking a step back.
    "I am fine why have I indicated something else?"
    Seemingly looking confused at the whole situation, her hands still trembling a bit as she went back to speak once more.
    "I can drink later, there is nothing wrong thank you ever so kindly for the offer thou"

Getting frozen for a moment.
    You just denied hospitality you stupid night monster.

Shaking her head being quick to try and answer the next question hoping her oversight would not be to extreme.
    "I am sorry to have to say that what I read is rarely the finest of books, mostly just books of love and romance, web toons and old manga can hold cute tales of love as well but books of either true love and happily ever after or books of various tales of love overall, you know what they say people dream of what they do not have but sadly far to few appreciates what they have"
    Thinking for a second.
    "Well art can truly be a wonder but sadly I can rarely understand it, a painting is a masterpiece cause it used a very hard to do technique? A banana and duct tape is worth more than most people make in a year? That sadly doesn't inspire me, I prefer things of beauty that awakens your emotions and makes you feel for it no matter if it is a painting of old or a digital media creation. I will not deny that I do not mind scouring galleries, vernissage's or exhibits but I am not one to understand more than what they make me feel"

Catching the queen's eyes starting to feel certain that there was a story there one she would love to hear in time. Gently smiling, a bit of envy blossoming in the back of her mind but luckily she had to many thoughts at the front of her mind for it to take hold of her.

"It will be fun to see, I have never really had roots anywhere in this realm so it will be a experience"
    Her hands still trembling at her sides when not being used to gently remove a strand of hair.

A deep breath exuding at her final words of being allowed to stay, a tear running down her cheek seemingly without her realizing it.
    Curtsying deeply down once more to show her respect and gratitude before getting back up, the difference in their height's at least made it easy to fully stay under her so to speak.

"Whatever you would ask of me of course fair queen, I am no warrior though my skills lies in seduction"
    a mild chuckle her hands making small but precise movements at her side, seeming to more natural than an effort though whilst her keeping them still and trembling were something she truly had to focus at.
    "not that I think that is a surprise, other than that I am skilled in...."
    hesitating for a moment but then again honesty were always best.
    "the arts of borrowing without returning. I do not plan on using these talents frivolously here though, they served me well growing up but I would not wan't unnecessary attention drawn to neither myself nor the rest of you. My final goal is to serve however I can be of use"
    A flicker in her eyes appears seeming to recall old memories before looking out at the people and smiling, maybe out there was someone that could make her eyes wander like the queens one day.

Her looks broken by the new words, still feeling a bit shocked half expecting several people to surround and capture her at this point, kindness was one thing but this almost started to feel like the tales of being fooled into torment with kindness, could there really be people out there that were this genuinely kind?
    "I wouldn't dare not to address you as properly as I could that would not only be an insult to you but to everything you represent" Her voice taken aback a bit, it was clear that she felt like this were the norm and that she most likely were a bit to rude and crude.

Hmm her hands still trembling a bit before answering now back in her normal soft tone but it was clear that she were watching her words more carefully here now.
    "If that is your wish I would not mind a simple oath to put you and the rest around you at ease"
    This was the time to be careful, this is where it would show if her kindness were genuine or if it had all been a way to lull her into saying the wrong thing, luckily kindness were the one trait that never did calm her senses.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Did she not realize her hands were trembling? “Your hands,” gesturing with her own translucent ones, “are trembling. I wanted to make sure you were ok.” But she wasn’t going to push it. If she said she was ok, then she was ok. But the Dream Healer would still keep an eye on her, in case.

So very different then what she read, but still, it was a place to start, “Not something I’ve read very much of. But if there was one you would recommend; I would gladly read it. I like finding different topics to add to my library.” It wasn’t very big, not yet, but someday. “Sadly, that is the truth. And it’s something that’s difficult for us,” Lost, “to find.” Something she never expected to find, something she would hold on to and defend with her life.

“I think the thing with art is finding what appeals to you and what draws you in. What is art for one, the banana and duct tape, is not art to another. Nothing wrong with wanting things that awaken your emotions. I have a hard time with art as well, sometimes it’s just a pretty picture and others times it’s just, well, a painting.”
    It was subjective.

“I hope you enjoy it. The Freehold has a lot to offer.”
    She knew what it was like to never have put roots down before.

Wait, why was she crying? “Did I say something?” a translucent finger pointing to her cheek, well, as much as it could.

A nod, “I understand that. My fighting skills are still being honed, I lost some of my training and knowledge when I escaped.” But she was determined to regain some of it. Be more then a pretty face. “Unnecessary attention is always best avoided. But I’m sure we can find something that will suit you perfectly.” She sounded quite sure of that.

The smile gentle, “Then I won’t push the subject with you. If that makes you feel more at ease, it’s ok with me.” Some subjects were better left alone.

And the time came, for her craft a Pledge, her first as Queen.

"Do you promise and swear not to knowingly aid the Gentry and their agents, to keep secret our Freehold for the Season, and in doing so to assist others with a small gesture of faith? In doing so, you shall find your endeavors prosperous, generating a small fortune, so long as the Pledge lasts. Failure, however, will bring about misfortune in all you attempt, that which you once coveted will turn against you. Will you swear to this Pledge?”

Pledge: Corporal Pledge (Courtly Emblem)
    Task: Lesser Forbiddance -1 (will not serve the Gentry or their agents, nor harm each other or Freehold members)
    Boon: Lesser Blessing +1 (Resources)
    Sanction: Medial Curse -2 (success on 9&10 only)
    Duration: Medial +2 (Season)

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking down at her hands, the situation being to much for her this gorgeous being that had worked herself up to the rank of queen were noticing and even caring about something like that in a lowly person like herself?
    Her hands covering her face as she laughs for a couple of seconds, shaking her heads, a couple of tears coming out from the pure absurdness of the situation.
    Looking at the queen still with a giggle in her voice as she express herself.
    "I am merely keeping them in check, they're not used to be so still, but I wouldn't wanna move them around like normal at a place like this in front of someone of your grand status and celestial beauty that would feel to rude and disrespectful of me."

Looking over at the guests and then back at the queen thinking that she should probably not mention the comic series she had recently start to read nor the old book she had spent a week charming a young man to get her hands on and why she were late to getting here even after her move was technically done.

Looking back at the queen and calmly suggesting an old book she had read as a teenager over and over again.
    "It is not truly focusing on love as such but more the love of being alive nevertheless I would recommend Del amor y otros demonios by Gabriel García Márquez"
    Her Spanish annunciation seemingly flawless, she had either learned that phrase really well or she were fluent in the Spanish tongue.

"For us perhaps but sadly I believe that it is a mystery to all who are stupid enough to understand it. Gaining a notion of love and to comprehend and understand it makes us expect things from it prohibiting us to feel it whilst slowly letting it burn it's course, short lived flings and attractions mistaken for love might be common but how many people can we see in this world that truly can grasp the essence of love without letting their own notions get in their way or scramble it once they've acquired it cause it is no longer appealing to them once they have it?"
    Love were a topic that often crossed her mind and she had to struggle to keep her thoughts and words in, her hands trembling more than usually, if her mouth refused to say it they wanted to.

A sight of relief as they share the basic fundamental concept of art at least.
    "That is true however I prefer culture in the sense of history, folk tales, what makes a people a people, a family a family, what can bind hundreds, thousands or even millions of people together, even just simple things like how you count on your fingers can be done in so many different ways and be so natural that the other ways seem foreign and weird. That is what truly interests me."

Looking confused at first before touching her cheek feeling the streak it had left behind quickly more tears following it as she realized it's meaning, turning away for a couple of seconds and wiping them away and pushing them back, turning around and hoping that her illusional self would hide it but it rarely did.
    "Nothing bad I promise you that, they are simply good tears, thank you from the bottom of my hollowed heart I thank you fair queen."

Still a bit lost in pushing her tears back and holding her hands still a brief thought crossed her mind that she had confessed to being a thief still not even a reaction, that was unexpected but there was no time to dwell on that.
    "Whatever I can be of assistance with, I do have a nimble body at least"
    Thinking back on how easy it had been for her to go down and stay in a near splits position like it were nothing more than standing up from a chair so did she not exaggerate on that matter that much was clear.

Each time she started to come back to her senses another confusing sentence came out of the Nyx's mouth.
    "No fair queen it is for your glorious self, if so is your wish so will I learn more proper manner or any form of manner you may desire, thy will is law"
    It was clear that there was a story hidden behind her words, like everything else about her this seemed to be something genuinely engraved into her core personality since even before her keeper took her either that or she still had very strong memories of fear from her keeper which one were true were hard to tell with a mere glance or thought though.

Going over the queens words again and again in her mind looking for any possible deceit and slavery or worse in there unable to find anything she could even nitpick much in it, small gestures of faith might be her undoing but as long as the queen standing before her weren't one of the gentry herself so should small be the same for them both and if she were the oath could never take place due to being a lie to begin with at least that is what she thought.

Kneeling down, her head looking down into the ground whilst speaking in a stronger and higher manner than she ever had before, that still left her more gentle and low in her voice than the average woman speaking in a normal tone though. Not feeling like it would be true to say the words and hide at the same time her hand's swiftly and nimbly signing every word she speaks in front of her without her even looking at them.
    "I swear to not knowingly aid the gentry nor their agents in any manner, to keep the secrets of the freehold and to be a friend of the Lost, upon my name taken and birthed alike, upon the mantle of spring, upon the fates that guides us and upon all that I am I swear to adhere to and uphold this pledge."

Rising up, preparing herself for what to come, now the moment of truth were upon her had she been tricked or not? Time seemingly freezing whilst waiting for what's to come.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread