(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Predatory Beauty)
    Blood Potency
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Hell Hound)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca
    (Lords Danse)

Health:
    WP:
    Vitae:

Resilience[2] Active (Stam increased to 4)
    [][][][][][][][][]

+1
    SL
    PRE

The center of the room contained a desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies were placed here and there, adding her own unique style to the room.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

The wall behind the seating area had a painting hanging, The Young Martyr, a small light hanging above it. Illuminating it softly.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, Italian made and a deep shade of brown. There was also a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. Lamps were on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Ale sat behind the desk, flipping through papers in various folders. Scribbling on a few with a pen and settling them aside. Cain rested beside the desk, facing the door, maybe sleeping, maybe not. The Savage knew, but no one else would.

She wore a silver jacket, only two buttons, over a black bra and dress pants. Her lips were a blood red color.Hanging on the back of her seat was her holster, two guns nestled in it.

The door was open, she was expecting Lenora.
    Lenora Stray
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 4│

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora would arrive, punctually and quietly reaching the Prince's open doorway by the appointed time. She is dressed in indigo.

Momentarily, The Young Martyr draws the Lords eyes, but she soon remembers herself and bows her head, awaiting the Prince's acknowledgement.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Predatory Beauty)
    Blood Potency
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Hell Hound)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca
    (Lords Danse)

Health:
    WP:
    Vitae:

[][][][][][][][][]

+1
    SL
    PRE

Blue. An interesting color choice. Not that she really understood the whole color thing, blacks were her go to. But it looked nice on the Lord.

Her Beast immediately took notice, rage causing it to pace its cage. Testing the strength of the bars that held it back.

Smiling, she closes folders and gestures to the chairs in front of the desk, “Priscus Black, good evening. Please, have a seat.” Cain for his part lifted his head and watched Lenora. When she sits, “Thank you for meeting with me tonight, how’ve you been?”

New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord's averted gaze made the rattling terror of her Beast in the presence of a greater predator easy to manage.

At her acknowledgement, Lenora lifted her head and met the Prince's gaze, her usual cordial expression alighting her features.

"Good evening, Your Majesty,"
    she offers, reciprocating the Savage's greeting as she stepped within. At the request to sit, Lenora looks to the seat, but her mask becomes cautious. "Apologies, but might I close the door or is it within your wishes to wait for another?"

She had given the Prince the choice, of course. Not that she needed to, this was Alessandra's Domain and she would involve any she wished, regardless of Lenora's approval.

"My evening has proven adequate, thank you," she said kindly, answering the Prince's question while she awaited the Prince's own to her query.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Predatory Beauty)
    Blood Potency
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Hell Hound)

Known as Sofia De Luca
    (Lords Danse)

Health:
    WP:
    Vitae:

[][][][][][][][][]

+1
    SL
    PRE

A brief nod, “Oh, you may close it.” This was her Domain, home field so to speak. “It’ll be just you and I this evening.” While she was arrogant by any means, she still felt confident in her ability to rend the spine from someone if she had to.

“I suppose adequate is better then unpleasant.”
    Though it would depend on who was being asked. Leaning back in her chair, “You can feel free to speak freely in here, I tend to be blunter and to the point when discussing business.” Just how she was. “Though we don’t have to just discuss business.” Everyone was all about business. Sometimes you just wanted a night to just enjoy the conversation.

New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora dips her head in respect as she gently closes the door and takes her seat. Listening to the words of the Prince, Lenora remains cordial and pleasant.

"I shall do so, Your Majesty,"
    Lenora offered, affirming that her presence here is bereft of guile, "Largely the issue I need to speak with you about is the expansion that I mentioned at Court. As you are aware, I mentioned the need to prepare and that I felt I would need your approval on before I began to proceed."

Lenora hated getting into the nitty gritty this early on, but she wanted the Prince to be informed. It was not within her best interests to lie to the woman and what she was about to share could serve as a symbol of her trust in the sovereign.

"Are you familiar with the Melissidae bloodline?"
    she asked.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Predatory Beauty)
    Blood Potency
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Hell Hound)

Known as Sofia De Luca
    (Lords Danse)

Health:
    WP:
    Vitae:

[][][][][][][][][]

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was always good when others agreed to get right down to business.

Prepare? Her approval?

“Well, you certainly have my attention. But before permission,” if needed, “can be granted, I would need to know the scope of what was being asked. What preparations and the like.” Because the last time her permission had been asked for something, it went south very, very quickly. And the Savage couldn’t help but wonder if that was where this was going? Would she need to call Twist in? Would she be ending another Danse?

Her body tenses, and as such, so did Cain. The Hell Hound in tune with her moods.

Bloodlines?

An eyebrow raised, “Why don’t you explain it to me like I haven’t heard of it.”

New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora offers a faint smile as the Prince tenses up. The reaction was not unexpected. Lenora had been incredibly tight-lipped, thus far.

"It is nothing too bold, I assure you,"
    she said, "I am merely asking for the allowance to establish a small Herd and to begin the process of grooming a ghoul. The Ghoul would serve the usual functions, of course. As I look forward to the coming nights, possessing an agent for my estate would be quite useful, especially as my expansion begins. The Herd, however, would serve a dual purpose."

Lenora grants Alessandra a nod.

"It is the bloodline I share with my sire,"
    she says, "Though, thus far it has only manifested in women of our direct line. For all intents and purposes, they function like many Lords, Your Majesty, but... there are peculiarities. Chief among me is the expansion of a mind of one to a mind of many."

She pauses to allow Alessandra to process that she is hinting at a hivemind.

"When the blood wakes, the mind requires others to add to the... song if you will,"
    she explained, "To go without would be quite debilitating and would result in my failing to uphold myself to an adequate standard. As such, that is the dual purpose of the Herd that I mentioned. In addition to providing me with Vitae, I would also be... adding them to the collective."

There is a slight expression of embarrassment.

"I must apologize, Your Majesty,"
    she said, "I wish I could share more, but I am learning about the intricacies of the blood myself and my knowledge currently rests firmly with what I have been told. What I can say is that, once my blood wakes, my mind will have a want to add others. In a sense, I will shed being simply Lenora Black and become something more, though this mind would remain the core. I would be the Queen of the Hive, so to speak."

She ponders for a moment.

"In safeguarding the traditions, my Hive would be pulled from the forgotten and live within my chambers, to which end I intend to build a greater Haven," she says, "And there are whispers of other means to hide their presence, but I require more research."

So there it was. Lenora's blood was likely to turn her into Hive Mind. It was... much bigger news than she wanted to tell the Prince, but the alternative of saying nothing was worse. It was important that the Prince realized her regime was not threatened.

"Should you require more assurances of my loyalty prior to this change occurring, I am willing to discuss them,"
    she offered, attempting to keep her tone light, "but the blood will wake when it will and I'm afraid I may run out of time before long. Nonetheless, you have my apologies for burdening you with all of this."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Predatory Beauty)
    Blood Potency
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Hell Hound)

Known as Sofia De Luca
    (Lords Danse)

Health:
    WP:
    Vitae:

[][][][][][][][][]

+1
    SL
    PRE

A pen was picked up and absently rolled between her fingers as she listened.

So the Lords blood was going to awaken to make her like the previous Dragons? One mind to control all the others? Mindless following? A cult of sorts. With Lenora as the ring leader.

But Ale had seen a cult following before. And had plans for it. Though now, those plans could be shifted to the Lord.

Nerveless, the Savage listens.

“It’s not a burden. And permission has never been needed for a Herd though the way you’re speaking, and wanting, you are looking for Hunting Rights and Tenancy. Which is bold. As I usually only grant those to members of my Court, or as a reward. With that in mind, is that the reason behind your desire for the position as Harpy? Or is there another motivation?”
    direct. To the point.

“Though there will be a requirement moving forward. Should you not find the requirement to your liking, you will be welcome to freely walk from the Domain.” Dark eyes lock on the Lord, “And that’s a one-time offer.”

New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora dipped her head, a measured look of shame decorating her face. The request had not been an easy one and hearing Alessandra's comments regarding its content panged her with some guilt.

"I apologize for my boldness, Your Majesty," she offered, "I would not make such a request if I did not feel it was necessary for my survival. The peculiarities of my blood necessitate their acquisition in order for me to thrive - and in so doing I can service your Domain with greater ability than I can within my current limitations."

Lenora raises her head, her apology given.

"However, if you require further assurances of my loyalty going forward, I am willing to submit to Vinculum," she said, the tone blunt. The vulnerability of the state bothered Lenora, but the state of her legacy was of far greater importance. "I understand that what I have asked for is not something that can be considered a simple consideration and."

Then a shake of the head.

"No, Your Majesty. My desire to become your Harpy is related to my want to serve your Domain at my greatest capacity,"
    she said, "As you are aware from our earlier discussions, my paramount concern remains with the establishment of my line's legacy here in the West. I cannot see to the success of that legacy unless I occupy a position in which I can be useful and etiquette, along with social theatre, is a battlefield I know very well. I will admit that Tenancy was a boon that I desired down the line, but I did not mean to pursue it this early. It's placement as a gift often associated with members of the Court is coincidental, but its appeal is apparent."

Lenora was many things, but she was not a liar. Telling the Prince she had never considered Tenancy would be a lie... and an insult to the woman's intelligence. Lenora wanted to make it clear she wanted to associate with Alessandra's regime because she was capable, not just because she was in power.

"If you invest within my abilities and future, I will ensure that I continue to build my assets in order to undertake whatever requirement you choose. If such a requirement is a Blood-Bond, I am remain willing,"
    she said, reaffirming just how far she was willing to go to secure what was, to her, a vital resource for the Growth to come.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread