Last night had been one to remember, it had been a weekday where Yamiyo had hoped to inspect a new club to see if it would be a good place to visit for the weekend but she got a lot more than she had bargained for. The night had started calmly and the club seemed to be a good source to find new targets for all her needs that was until they had showed up. A wild and annoying group of people spending money like crazy and acting like they were rulers of the world. The main leader a young girl kept waving her daddys credit card around and bragging of how important her dad was, sadly for her this had made both her and her friends lose more money than they thought that night not that they noticed it in their drunken stupor. In addition she had charmed up the young woman, bended her to her will with ease but resisted to harvest her instead sharing a kiss that had cost her a nice pair of earrings not that she would realize they were gone until she had sobered up.

With enough money granted Yamiyo could now afford to pay for her classes in both Korean as well as Mandarin for the next month, she had already spent a lot of effort learning Korean in the past but she still needed some more studying under a good teacher to get the pieces to finally fall down.

The adult school offering classes were an uncomfortable place to be, most people in her class were either young people of Korean descent or people of various ages whom planned to learn it to further their business careers in the end it was all the same her appearance kept drawing to much attention to her and creating annoyances, sometimes she really missed being able to go unnoticed for days or even weeks at a time but such were not her fate. Even though she tried to dress in a way that would make her blend in her clothes just never wishes to agree to look like she wants them to and even whilst trying to play herself down her illusion blessings more than nullified her hard work sometimes even making her seem more attractive or seductive than she ever could have thought.
Luckily no one did more than stare or whisper on this day but she could feel their gazes and the disruption for to deeply and knew what to expect in the future, hopefully she would get the language down soon and not need this class anymore so she could escape the gathering.

As the class ended a young woman skipped up to her giving her a hug.
"I will be done right away, just give me 10 minutes to get something to drink and freshen up and we can start. I still can't believe that you convinced me to take a solo student for such a low prize but your'e just so cute I can't resist getting time with you."
The young woman quickly walked away, her name was Chunhua a girl of Chinese descent studying to be a teacher nearly done with her studies whom had decided to learn Korean to be able to help young asian kids easier once she became a teacher and whom had jumped at the chance to become a private tutor for Yamiyo.

The school were more than happy lending them one of their small rooms for these classes and whilst Yamiyo's proficiency in Mandarin were just a small bud at the moment and Chunhua constantly making various cute remarks or praising her for her cuteness whilst growing more and more aroused as the hours pass by so were she far from a bad teacher, the children who would get under her tutelage in the future would indeed be lucky ones.
"Ahh I can't believe our time is already up, perhaps we should get you to some events once you get a bit more comfortable so you can experience the language, I'll gladly take you and I just love that panda shirt you're wearing it's so cute"
"Maybe, i'll see you for our next lesson and we can go from there"
Chunhua looked happy with that answer and quickly ran away to make it to her late classes of the day.

"Sigh poor girl I really hope I wont mess with her heart to much."
Yamiyo looked down at her clothes, chuckling for a second there wasn't even a spec of neither black nor white on them nor in her eyes nor would the chair they would get thrown of on once she got home show them with either color.

The afternoon were here and what a better way to spend it than to relax at the local library, hopefully he would be there today as well. First however she needed to sell the earrings which were a quick and easy task at the right pawnshop granting her more for them than she had dared to hope for, feeling like truly treating herself to something maybe even get a car and learn how to drive but these fleeting thoughts were not long lived as she found a young girl she had seen before selling her handmade goods on the way to the library. Clearly looking sick and like she got to eat far to rarely for it to be good for her health but at least she had never seemed to have any marks of drug usage, as Yamiyo passed her by she instinctively moved just precisely so she would not be noticed and in a dancing flash her grace become truly awe inspiring as she dances around the girl picking her pocket or rather doing it in reverse leaving the majority of the money she had just acquired in the poor girls clothes all whilst remaining unnoticed by her.

As she reaches the library she quickly picks up a fairy tail book ending with true love and one to phonetically read Korean, sneaking into the corner where people rarely seemed to walk and where the shelves made anyone sitting there nearly undetectable for those not actively looking for people.
Perhaps her good action had been viewed by some karmic deity, perhaps the stars were her ally or perhaps cause it was a very common thing so was the man she had hoped to meet there. He was an older man of Korean descent whom often spent his time in the library either reading the books made for him or just listening to the sounds around him. He had lost his wife a couple of years back and his children rarely visited leaving him quite lonely so the library had become his solace. They had met around a week ago when Yamiyo first started to get acquainted with the libraty, at first she had been vary of him but his warm heart combined with his blind eyes had comforted her, he didn't treat her in any way based of her appearance but rather just as anyone else. He knew both Korean and English, gladly speaking Korean with her and allowing her to practice speaking with him in return whilst he also helped her to pronounce the words accurately which the phonetic book helped with. Time went by without her noticing as she listens to the tales of the old man, feeling like this might be what it was like to be with your grandparents, wishing for this time to last as long as possible and not just until the library closed whilst also feeling that she might be a part of the reason this old man had gradually started to smile more over the last week hopefully she helped him ease his loneliness the fates knew he had done that and more for her.