Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Circle of Creation (Spring Things) Ecstatic Recognition
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Spring Things) Ecstatic Recognition

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Astral Dive) Tomb of the Exarch
Apr 16, 2020 - May 18, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Cloaked Spells
    Second Sight pot 2

Anima always thought he was crunchy, but he doesn't hold a candle to Guru, not even by half. There's a new flavor of Granola in town ladies and gents.

Word vomit spews from the Councilor's mouth as he gives a run down and what's what. A lion roaring, declaring the laws of the land. Predator's eyes study from behind the kindly mask. How do they react? What story do they tell.

"Oh well, if you've both signed your names to the Stone Book, then I'm the man you need to see for Recognition. Do either of you intend to stick around and join the Consilium of Sacramento, or are you here seeking hospitality for a day or two on your travels? If you intended to stay we'll quickly review the Lex Magica, as we follow the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Laws here. We enforce our laws with the Tetragrammaton. There's a gathering of Shamans coming up in a few weeks you won't want to miss, it'll be a chance to meet more of your path here. I'll make note of your resonant ID's, the spells you currently have cast will suffice for that. Oh, and if you're looking for action, an abyssal spider has taken a host and residence that will be hunted and exterminated in the coming months. I'd love to have more assistance with that. I'm sure there are any number of other problems that you could assist with. No need for codes here in the Circle of Creation, this is our place, you can speak openly. But do show restraint, protecting the mysteries out side of the Circle or your sanctum."

A polite hand goes up to decline Guru's offer.

"None for me, thank you. But if you're into organic I make my own kombucha, flavored with fresh squeezed orange juice and peel, all ingredients grown and made by your's truly. Except the cane sugar. I have to buy that at the farmer's market."
    Continued from Spring Things

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking the vape from the messy man, smelling it and taking a light puff.
    "Yeah if I am gonna do that so will I need something good to eat and a bed to crash in or at least a couch whatever is available but I will need something to eat."
    Holding on to the pen..

"Well then I guess I have found the right man, the stone book in the primal wild granting me control of the streams of life. I do plan to stay for now, my former mentor told me that I would be needed here for one reason or the other so until I see why so am I in no rush to leave. Not like I have anywhere else to go. So feel free to hit me up with that information and ask away if there is anything you need to or want to know about me. After that kindly tell me how the Adamantines are fairing around here would be a shame to not meet my fellow order members. I will gladly aid with that spider thingy that sounds fun and like it could bother my areas. Ohh do we have free access to this place and if so do you have a washing machine around here?"

Following anima to a more secure location.

Twirling the vape pen.
    "Also may I ask except for this side of your life what do you do?"

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Anima's speech drilled into his head and he knelt there starring blankly up at the man as the words washed over him. He just nodded slowly.

Yes. Yes. I know some of these words. Laws, check. Tetragrammaton, bad ass clerics. Know Gun-Fu. Check. Oh man are we gonna burn a wicker idol at this gathering, we should totally do that. Hell yea man. Abyss, check. Spider, Check. Abyssal spider, that's a big red X for me dawg.

"If you say it's cool to be open here you're the man to know so I'll take you at your word on that. I don't see it being so bad here, I'll probably set up shop if I'm welcome. Yea, silence and secrecy. I got you there. Like, I don't know anything about this spider thing or what that entails but, like, I can probably help."

He nodded though it was lacking any confidence, though Anima's talk of all natural kombucha definitely got his attention. Those nods were much more enthusiastic.

"Hell yea, now you're singing my song man. I love me some kombucha.

"Sorry, should have warned you I smoke it on the stronger side, got quite the tolerance built...oh wait, no I don't anymore."

He burst out laughing totally forgetting that he cleansed his body ritualistically almost daily since his return from the primal wild, he'd just been stuck in old habits without a second thought. He let her hold on to the pen as he dug around in the dirt, better in her hands for now. Since he wasn't looking at her his base assumption was that the last question had gone to Anima.

5. Likes liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking over the stoner kid.
    "It's quite alright I grew up on the stuff, but to really enjoy it I am gonna need a place to lean back and something to munch on. Preferably a bed but a couch would do, depends on if your'e just gonna eat and see who plays some music of if it's an orgie brewing. Sex is far better when you're high. Say mind if I keep this for tonight would give a good nights sleep?"

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

cloaked spells
    Second Sight pot 2

Honey Badger eyes flip back and forth between the two new Shamans.

"Ah yes, an arrow. The only other Arrow currently is Magus Pheonyx, I recommend that you discuss with her if you have need of anything from your order. The Arrow have a wing here, perhaps a room they can put you up in. And of course, you can always come to me, I can provide room and board for both of you if you need it until you get on your feet here."

Curious eyes study Skye for an uncomfortably long time. The strength and vibrance of the vulgar improvised spell in her aura should make IDing her a simple task. But her alluring presence is quite a distraction, especially the longer he stares at her. Anima's brow furrows and he shifts uncomfortably as he tries to pick apart the center of her imago.

Guru speaks and it goes unnoticed by the distracted doctor at first. "Excellent," he finally got it and turns to look at Guru. "I'll be glad to have more help. I trust you're both familiar with the Lex Magica, are there any questions regarding it?"

Scrutiny

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Looking at the older man observing her for an intense time, not feeling any threat or malcontent from him so just allowing him to do his.
    "I know I'm good looking but if you wan't to see more you're either gonna have to buy me dinner or you know ask. So does this place have a washer I could use so would that be swell otherwise so have I already found a nice wind breaker to live in until I manage to build my own little house in the woods."

Twirling the vape in her left hand, effortlessly and without thought, her hands just in need of minor movement sitting still was not something she seemed used to.
    "Yeah my former mentor nagged me about it until it got stuck in my brain so no worries there. I would love to meet this Phoenyx and let the fire and wind dance in the skies. Anyway my question still remains what do you do outside of here? Sadly I won't be of the best aid with tending a garden, not that I do not know how I just prefer wild flowers that grows cause they want to not because someone planted them to."
    These controlled gardens feeling far to stifling to her, far to small, she was at home surrounded by nature not just a tiny reminder of it.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima... shrugs. Turning back to address the archer.

"That's a question for your order I'm afraid. I have a washer and dryer at home I use. The Arrow might have one here, I've never asked Pheonyx her laundry habits. You're welcome to mine if you have need."

A rustic lifestyle, he's heard of this a wild shaman this close to the city? That'll be difficult, but if anyone can pull it off it'd be a Scion of the Stone book.

"A home in the woods... Hmm. Are you purchasing land near Deer Creek Hills or Tahoe?" The last sentence from her draws a sigh from the Shaman. Spoken like someone who projects human characteristics on everything in the world around her, but has never actually spoken to the things she is seeing.

"How versed on you in the Arcanum of Spirit?

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Shit if you think sex while high is good you should try Molly, LSD isn’t bad either if you can keep focus. It’s the only one I have on me right now unfortunately, but next time we meet up I can hook you up with your own, keep you in oils if you want. Dabs are good too, that’s like a nice oil concentrate you smoke…

“Oh shit, sorry. Got off on a tangent.”

He chuckled before planting a tulip bulb and covering it as he packed the dirt making sure it was nice and secure in its location.

“That’s very kind of you sir, if you ever need any herbal medication you let me know. Those are like, the Laws right. Doesn’t it basically boil down to not being a shit heel and keeping things on the QT? I know all about that, I’ll do my best to keep my head down and stay quiet, promise.”

Well so long as I have my plants I don’t have much to worry about right now. But remember this shit brings trouble, more so than drugs even. Fuckin’ worse than Tony Montana up in this bitch.

“A garden tended is a garden loved.”

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Smiling.
    "Ohh so you would give me free range to your home? That sounds very kind of you Anima."

Laughing at his words, taking her half a minute to fully collect herself.
    "Purchasing? The woods and I have an agreement, they let me live in them and by them and in return I respect them. To legally purchase holds both the issue that I hate the thought of being able to say you own nature, it is a free living entity and second I own about 17 bucks don't think that will get me far."

Calming down a bit.
    "Sadly I am extremely ill versed in the spirit ways, my former mentor was always confused why I seemed to play around with the life arcana like I was born with it but didn't even know the basics of spirit. Sadly he didn't know it either."
    Twirling the vape and smiling.
    "Now I wouldn't be opposed to some lessons though, sadly I cannot pay in money though."

Looking confusingly at the drug dealer.
    "Ohh be nice, it would help me sleep tonight, I promise to return it. As for molly so yeah that is nice but the side effects aren't as good and my damn caretakers didn't allow me to have it before I turned 13. Now I wouldn't mind you keeping me in stock with these things and explain how they work, I do not have an outlet at home to charge with."
    Smiling a bit over the very different life styles they seemingly had.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Cloaked Spells
    Second Sight

Anima nods, avoiding the more risqué topics. "Yes, those are the Laws, and that is the gist of the most important ones. As long as you're both knowledgeable of the Gold, Silver, and Bronze laws and agree to abide by them, I can formally recognize you. Are you both sure there are no questions?"

This must be what it feels like to teach a high school history class.
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread