(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Thinking about how it would look for people to try and shoot each other in hot air balloons, lightly giggling from it.
    "That sounds like a real sight to behold and no just a normal teddy bear, completely cute and mundane. As for the commonality there might be and there might not, it is hard to tell if I am being honest. Since I don't have a clue what people sees when they see me do I not have a base. But I do like the photo shoot idea, would feel like being a real model. You're very really helpful, I don't know how to begin to thank you enough for all the help you've been offering tonight."

"Well we all view ourselves differently, but let me assure you Bartholomew that was noble. Just look how crappy humans can be with their own, you see it far more amongst them than others so what you did were very noble in my mind." Her voice turning unusually strict as she answered it, her eyes focused, her hands lightly trembling it was clear that something within her had hit a nerve. "Ohh gardening now that I am very good at, you sort them by color right?" Mostly just said to try and calm down.

A look over to James.
    "Say James can you ask Angel if she is interested? In the picnic? As for anyone else, no idea more is always better but then again I do enjoy parties so hard to say."

Lastly her eyes focusing on Seraphina.
    "Well no cookies for me thanks but they could never hurt to have along." A calming breath.
    "I will but I do not know if I will even get in yet so time will tell. Ohh just part time then that makes more sense, anyways I currently have plenty of free time if you need some help to get some extra time in and not work yourself to complete exhaustion."

Thinking for a moment "Yeah that might be right, nothing against regular paintball but this does force you to have to come a lot closer to one another and now that is fun." An event with all the Lost now that could be fun, perhaps she would be able to relax more than last time.
    "So why not have both. Paintball more openly and a freehold event like you spoke of with the other, I do know the pain of being closed of from doing things as a child so one should not deny the pleasures of oneself now."

Then the song came, her eyes completely focusing on her Queen, slowly nodding with a smile she had found the exact right song. A light applause, sad that she only got the beginning but it was still something.

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

"Bah," is all Bugul offers at the repeated notion of nobility alongside a small dismissive wave.

They would have to agree to disagree.

As the conversation turned to his work, the Goatman shrugged.

"Most folks just want sod. A few rocks here and there and some flowers,"
    he says, "but I prefer to encourage 'em to plant native flora. Better for the region and sits better I think? I dunno. Just seems best to let what was meant to grow here to, well, grow here."

Sipping his Arnold Palmer, Bugul stays quiet as paintball and Angel are discussed. If he has anything to offer, he hasn't done so.

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Succubus gardened? Add that to the column she never would have guessed. “If you grow flowers, let me know, I’d love to add them to the shop.” Gesturing to the live flowers all around. “You as well Bartholomew. I’m always looking to add locally grown flowers. They all know me by name at the farmers markets in the mornings.” She enjoyed being able to help them.

Shrugging, “Just an offer, don’t feel obligated or anything. I always order more than the shop needs.” The left overs never went to waste though. “Thank you, that’s a very generous offer.” A smile.

“I don’t know much about growing things, but sounds like how it should be. Why force something to grow where it’s not meant to? Just seems too forced, not natural.” But, growing plants wasn’t her thing. Nope. “I’d love to see some of your flowers sometime. Well, that is, if you’d be ok with something like that of course.” Because it could be a private thing.

Looking at her empty cup, then to those gathered, “I hate to end the evening, but I need to make a delivery. Did anyone want anything to go?” she asks.

Have like one day left, so figure we best start closing up
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Looking confusedly at Seraphina then a light laugh.
    "No no no it was a joke, hence the sort them by color comment, I can't garden at all."

Sorting up her colored sprinkles and then handing it over to Sera, her cups barely drunk from.

"Thanks for the tea it was delicious."

Taking a napkin, writing her number down on it and handing it to Circe.

"Just in case you lose it, call me about the occult meeting, the photoshoot or if you need my help with anything."

Taking her purse, standing up and waving to everyone.

"Take care and be safe all, thanks for tonight."

Yamiyo heads home

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He’d been listening as everyone spoke, standing still as his eyes flicked from one person to the other as he took in all of the words. He had assumed that would be Bugul’s reaction and knew the praise was likely uncomfortable. He didn’t envy the praise and attention that was for certain.

He’d gave a nod to Yamiyo as she asked about the picnic, he’d likely ask about it after he and Angel had time to have their dinner and get to know one another, then like a doll cranked to life he seemed to come to as he nodded offering a nod as he held up the cup looking to see where the dirty ones were supposed to go.

“You want me to wash this before I go, it wouldn’t be a trouble. If you need anything let me know. I can see about getting those coffee deliveries from Seattle if you’d like?”

After all that was settled John would take his leave for the evening.

Goes by the name: John

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread