Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

A soft, sad smile.

"Nah. I'm not gonna pull a. Uh. Morgan. I'll let y'all know, if." She says, fiddling more with her bag. Shaking her head. "Like I said, I'll let things and the city....and the people decide if I'll stay. So, lay on me those hot spots Chase." she frown at herself, brows furrowed, as she mouths the words she just said.

"Yes!" she says, smile back, "Boooooooze. Mmmmmm. God I loooove me some good shit. Like this!" thrusting her bottle up into the air. "Hard stuff. I'm not smart enough to do wine-wine. Like the fancy people wine, like box wine sure, chug'a'lug." she shorts.

"I've been a wanderer, grew up around Detroit though. Then went north, and south and west. All over." she nods, bobbing along. If the bottle was fuller, it might have sloshed out.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles and nods as Tyche admits she does miss at least something or some part of her place of origin.

He listens quietly as Briar Rose promises not to just disappear. He looks interested in both of the women's' comments about the essential-ity of booze, though his interest seems more in their perspective than in any shared interest.

When Briar Rose encourages Kaze to tell her about interesting places in the city, he smiles and doesn't correct her phraseology or accidental (?) change of his name.

"Well." Kaze says, "Sure, I can tell you about some neat places to go in Sacramento." He pauses thoughtfully. "I mean, it kind of depends on what you're into. I know a good art supply place, small and personal, good service." He says, "There's a great network of hiking and jogging trails all around and through the city." He ponders, "I know a great indoor rock climbing place." He says. "And there's this one club, 'Reverence' that does a costume thing for Halloween. It seemed like a nice place. I mean, I don't dance much, or very well, and I don't drink, so I was only there once, basically as a designated driver." He stops. "So, what do you guys like to do for fun? Like, outdoors stuff?" He asks with perhaps a slightly hopeful tone.

4. Likes liked this post

Penny Haraldson (Public Identity)
    New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tyche listens to the pair as they settle into getting Briar integrated into the city.

"Wine is life," she offers to the Thrysus with a grin.

"I drink and I chill," Tyche says as Kaze asks about her hobbies, "Sometimes I even go to the gym or do yoga. And other times, I just get a latte and go around downtown looking at shit I can't afford."

She probably had more hobbies, but on the spot she wasn't really diving too dip.

Starting to feel like an interview.

Then the Acanthus checks her phone.

"Speaking of drinks..."
    she says, "Getting close to happy hour at a few places. Which means it's time for me to hit the ol, dusty trail."

Some slight emphasis for a little comedic effect hit those last words as Tyche stands yet again. Fishing through her pockets, Tyche retrieves an old receipt and a small pen, scribbling her phone number down and handing it out to Rose, "In case you ever wanna wine it up, y'know?"

Then a glance to Kaze.

"I mean, you can have it too, I'm sure Rose will share,"
    the Acanthus offers.

Tyche then flashes a quick peace sign and walks to the stairwell.

Tyche skidaddles to pursue drunken shenanigans (ie: she has left the scene)

6. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

"Booyah." a smirk turns into a grin with Tyche's declaration.

"Well, I do this~" wiggling her bottle, "An' I...do the parkour stuffs. Like yeah, gotta be fit. I don't really hit gyms, but I could. Don't uh, like being inside. Mostly I like being high, up high. Uh here. Like here. To scout places, and peoples and things. I like to paint," patting the wall behind her, "And show people Truth with it." she nods.

Then she waves, "Have fuuuuun!" she calls down at the Guardian as the women leaves.

"Soooo, prolly should sober up again, and do my bouncy boos." she says, looking weirdly between confused and smiling.

Wanna wrap this up now?

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles at Tyche, especially when she mentions the gym and yoga, he nods.

When she checks her phone and says she's off to 'happy hour', Kaze smiles again. "Cool. Thanks for hanging out, or I guess, being okay with me hanging out, since you were here first." He says. "See you around, Penny. If you ever need a designated driver, call me." Apparently taking her stated plans at face value. "I'll text you my number."

Kaze makes sure to follow through and get Tyche's number from Briar Rose and text his number to Thyche and offer his number to Briar Rose too for that matter.

"Wow, parkour."
    Kaze says enthusiastically. "I haven't ever done it, but I would like to learn, sometime, if you don't mind a newbie tagging along?" He asks. "Or not, I mean, I could figure it out on my own without crashing your course or style, I just like learning with a partner, like having a spotter when you lift, you know?"

When Briar Rose looks ready to head off as well, Kaze says, "Sure. Thanks again. It was really cool to just hang out. I don't do the same kind of social stuff as most of the others at work, so I don't really hang out with people from work as much as I would like to. If you want to do that art thing, I am cool to pose whenever."

He waves and says, "I think I'll hang out here for a while. Watch the sunset and think on things."

LOL! If it were up to me, I'd probably never stop! Thanks for the great scene! Good to close if you are! Until next time!

10. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

(Cleanse Body)Mana 0 Spent
    PRE

Cutting off a sudden yawn, the Thyrsus calls on the Wilds, feeling more relaxed with the Guardian gone. An imprecise golden glyph forms and Kaze notices her drunken posture abating.

"Yeah I know." she says, "It's been a solo thing, but I could help you out I guess." she shrugs. Standing, and lifting her bag.

"And, ya. It was nice, to...hang out. Even with the TMI." a smirk, patting Kaze on the shoulder before she moves away to the stairwell, not being up for the high intensity of proper exercise, to bounce to the next roof.

Seems like showing off too.

"Have fun, and think on the colours and the feeling of the rising sun." a laugh at her wordplay, "Maybe we can get you drawing."

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-18 11:06:53 Briar Rose rolls 8 to Cleanse Body (Life 3+Gnosis2+EXaFF3) (10 Again) 5, 6, 9, 4, 4, 9, 7, 7 2 successes

Yes this was amazingly fun! Thanks everyone for the scene!
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread