Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ya hear lots of stories of holy swords so I don't see why not." It made sense to Circe. "Holy symbols etched inta the blade, cool it in holy water, get a couple of priest blessings, bing bang boom holy sword. Probably the Crusaders used them. Maybe the Inquisition did," she shrugs. Then smiles widely, "Need a Spanish priest fer the latter though. Ghosts would never see it coming, cause no one expects it. Eh? Eh?"

"Yup, not easy," she agrees on finding positive emotion imbued items. "Maybe crosses at a church but good luck getting one ta test without pissing off the priest." She nods, "And the locals. And cops. And media," she shakes her head with a laugh, "It'd go bad fer yer career ta try."

Circe nods in agreement with Nathaniel, "None. Though a snarky computerized talking scope? That is fun," she laughs, "Too much Borderlands ya know?"

As for where Circe has to shake her head, "Not mine. Had a lil' problem with a building project. Sooooo the smell would probably be a major turn off," she laughs, "Good thing it ain't a puppy play date, eh? How is yer place?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes Hades_Roses liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

The makings of a holy sword were of interest to Nathaniel. Might the process work? There were some werewolf sects that ascribed to religions- perhaps they might know more? "Might be worth experimenting with." Whether that was towards Marie or to himself was anyone's guess.

As to the inquisition joke, that just made Nathaniel's face go askew as he tried not to smile even more at the puns. "That's terrible." Nonetheless, he was smiling.

Then the idea of examining crosses. Yeah no, he wasn't keen on incurring the attention of the public... "Might have to put those plans on the shelf for a time then?" A light shrug there- they had plenty of avenues to explore.

A talking scope? He supposed witty banter might be one avenue to explore... Granted he didn't get the video game reference at all. "Is it worth it though?" Said more in a coy manner, hands up as if weighing the pros and cons.

Aaaand not her place. Which left his... Which... "I live in a small apartment- um. I'd rather not get reported for... Noise... We could go somewhere else for the night?" That might be better anyways.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Then so are you cause yer laughing at iiiit," Circe sings as Nathaniel smiles about the Spanish Inquisition. "I could rock that hat fer sure," she then winks, "Ya'd prefer JUST the hat, right?"

"Borderlands?" Circe misunderstood what worth Nathaniel was questioning. Circe laughs, "Fanculo si! It is awesome, crazy, over the top, and full of fun. They have a gun that shoots exploding poop. I shit ya not," Circe's grin is certainly shit eating.

Circe then gives Nathaniel a look. A look that says you brought this upon yourself. "Glad ta know yer a screamer, though a ball gag could help with that if ya wanna wear one. Or does yer bed need oil? I can fix that and we just hafta move it away from the wall, oh ho ho ho ho!"

"There are also hotel rooms. I'd suggest Holiday Inn or anyplace with free breakfast,"
    she spreads her arms for emphasis on this. Because who says no to free pancakes?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

5. Likes Hades_Roses liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had him there. And uh. "You could probably rock it- and I wouldn't... Mind seeing that." The thought of Marie wearing nothing but a fancy hat seemed somehow right? And tied Nathaniel's tongue even more. "I wouldn't mind at all."

Then she starts talking about the video game- Nathaniel's expression is one of amusement and mild curiosity. Not what he'd meant, but... This worked too. "I'll have to look it up? Never uh. Played it before." Though if Marie enjoyed it, he had a good idea of what it'd entail.

What she says next has the crescent's mind go into overload. "I'm not a-" Father Below why did he concede earlier. "I don't- why do you have-" Of course she had a gag- why should he be surprised? Mother Above, were people staring again? "The bed- wait no that's just... mmrhuh?" And like that, Nathaniel was once more a mess. He slank down against the table, covering his head somewhat.

What'd she say? Something about Holiday Inn? "Sure- Holiday Inn it is." After a short thirty second break he slowly sat up, clearing his throat once more. "So...Ahem... Anything else? I had fun. Um- this was nice. I'm..." He couldn't hide the smile "I'm looking forward to this. Ah- all of it..." How he'd feel afterwards was anyone's guess. But he'd made it this far- stuck out this long. Either he was determined, or secretly attracted to this. Or, not so secretly now.

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes I could," she nods with a proud smile. And smiled wider as she got Nathaniel blush again. "Oooh, so cute when ya blush. Like a cuddly lil' kitten," she cooed at the poor man. Nathaniel was too much fun to tease.

"Eccellente, whoever finds the one with free breakfast first will let the other know. When is good fer ya? I'm probably way more flexible then you,"
    which could be taken several ways. Sometimes she didn't have to try for the innuendo. Gun running with the Hedge allowed her to make her own hours quite easily.

She was also quite curious about something with Nathaniel. Circe wanted to know if the man would pass out from blushing as soon as he saw her in lingerie. She'd have to spin up something special. Maybe wear just that under a trench coat to mess with him? And bring tissues just in case it does work like in those Japanese cartoons.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel was a bit weary from all of this- it was apparent that all of this was rather novel to the werewolf. "Guess that makes you a lion tamer?" A tired laugh from that.

Either way, she seemed to like the idea- things were in motion! "Times... Hm. Give me a bit? To gather the materials-" He eyed her a bit "Yes, those kind as well," It was easier for him to assume that she could twist anything he said into an innuendo. "And make a few preparation. I'll look for hotels, too." Though he had no idea where to start there. Another thing to ask Emily.

"So.. It's a date." Back to a perky smile. "Thank you, for meeting me here? And all this. I'll see you then?" Thinking he was supposed to do something to end it all, the crescent stood and extended his hand.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe gives him a flat look as he laughs at the lion tamer joke. "Nathaniel, are ya trying ta get me ta make sex jokes? Bringing up an occupation with a whip?"

Then he cuts her off from making a jest on his speech. "Nathaniel ya are learning, good boy. And don't worry, if ya can't find it before I do. I'm good with computers." She pantomimes typing, "Trains my fingers," wink.

"Rabid screaming weasels couldn't keep me away," she laughs but gives Nathaniel a nod. "You shall indeed," she shakes his hand then tilts his wrist to kiss him on the back of his hand. Circe sings out, "Beat ya to it!"

ooc Ret 2 Close whenever. This was most entertaining

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

He most certainly hadn't intended to make that kind of joke, but she seemed into it? So, a quirky smile. "Maybe?" Another nervous laugh.

Being called a good boy felt insulting. So why did it also feel... Urgh. Things to figure out later. At least she seemed willing to find a hotel as well. "Good to... Know?" Again, whether about her finding the hotel, or her training, was anyone's guess. Probably both.

And that was it. It was actually set? He'd... Actually done it, without making a complete fool of himself. And then the kiss- well, it was only the wrist but still! That was- "Yeah- y yeah! Right. I'll come out victorious next time?" Blushing like something a deep shade of crimson, Nathaniel slowly tipped his head, waved goodbye, and walked out the door. "See you then!"

Stay calm. Stay calm stay calm stay calm and OH MY GOSH WHAT DO I DO?!?!? Jittery with excitement for what came next, the pup pulled out his phone to ask for direction from the only major source he had on the matter.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread