Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It is never a bad idea to take ones time with obtaining something like that. You want to make sure you are getting exactly what you want and the highest quality."

Twist did not quite clap her hands and jump for joy like a small child, but her hands did come together and forgetting Alice's curse she leaned in, eyes wide and sparkling. "Oh those are good weapons indeed," she breathed.

And then remembering where she was she straightened back to a more respectful distance. "If you would like to spar with a focus on either of those styles, I would not be upset." Her voice more controlled, but even so, the threads of excitement clearly sounding in the syllables.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I would not wish to rush acquiring such a thing, only to have it fail me when I need it most." Alice says, her agreement plain, though she does think that Ale wouldn't be acquiring it for her, it has been some time...though she couldn't truly count the long nights spent in the black. Under the weight, the hot pressure....does she remember a hot tongue? Rancid breath....?

She wills the memoriesthoughts away.

Hearing Twist's voice come in closer, Alice is confused, even as she smiles, her awkward artificial thing. "They'd served me well. But, one cannot have too many." She knows that the Hound is more likely then not a walking armoury at any given moment. As is her right.

The simple joy exuding from the Daeva's tone, is infectious. "I wouldn't be apposed to either Your Grace, might I be so bold to suggest we take the time and give each the focus they deserve?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nods gravely along with Alice's words.

"Oh- yes! That I think would be a good course of action!" A flicker of motion caught her eyes and pulling her attention away from the conversation at hand she noticed the slow trickle of Kindred slipping out of court.

"I apologize, it seems that I have kept you the entire evening and now it draws to a close. I look forward to our future meetings," and it was clear that she meant it, "but for tonight I think perhaps I should wish you a good evening."

With end of the month at hand shall we wrap this scene?

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice can't help but laugh, it is a hollow, empty sound.

"I am glad that my suggestion has brought you joy, and I do look forward to our future meetings as well." she offers her facsimile of a smile, "But please do not apologize, I have had an enjoyable few hours, and I assume you have as well. Or I would be the one apologizing." Senechal and Hound, talking the night away with veiled allusions to methods of war. She wondered what those gathered thought of their exchange.

Hearing footsteps and fading threatspreyrageterror "Though I do suppose that it is almost time for this night come to a close, I wish you a good evening as well."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I have," Twist reassured her before exchanging final farewells. And then with a nod to the Keeper, a deeper one to the Prince, Twist made her exit.

Twist exits court.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread