Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

After Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

And so it was concluded.

Twist's smiled was shared with both Lenora and Edward, "Perfect."

At Edwards final question, a slight shake of her head, "No. I thank you both for the gift of the theater outing and hope that the remainder of your night passes well. Welcome to the Invictus Ms. Black."

I think we are good to wrap this scene guys unless you have any additional questions? Stray you should be good to shift Lenora's covenant to Invictus.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Wrong account

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nearly eight decades of service.

That is what Lenora had given the Invictus via her time assisting the Baroness' estate. She had served without complaint and without question, even when she was finally Embraced and it was determined that she had not done enough. Lenora had soldiered on, rebuilding her assets and agreeing to move to a new city of strangers to prove her worth by establishing her family line in new territory.

Welcome to the Invictus Ms. Black.

The words hit harder than Lenora would have expected and, though she tried to curb it, her bottom lip quivered and a single blood tear loosed itself to fall upon one of her pale cheeks. The mask of the Prudent Lord had cracked, betraying the extent of her gratitude and relief. However, the break in form is as brief as Lenora can manage, with the Lord rising and bowing her head deeply as she composed herself.

"I have waited for this day, Your Grace,"
    she said, her tone soft and sincere, "And I look forward to my service."

After a long moment she rose and reached for her clutch, retrieving a kleenex to dab the blood away as Edward was afforded the opportunity to grant his own goodbyes.

Good to wrap! Thanks for the scene! I will update Lenora's covenant when the scene closes.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

That's that.
    Edward delicately averted his gaze as Lenora's composure broke."It was our pleasure, your Grace. A good night to you as well."

It felt weird, saying something so ordinary to conclude such unordinary business, doubly so to say it to such an extraordinary person.

Edward stands, bows to Twist then exits with Lenora. As they approach the stairs, he speaks kindly, "congratulations, Ms. Black. I will call you tomorrow to discuss Formal Court. Have a wonderful night."

Edward waits only for an agreement and farewell before disappearing into the press of bodies above.

Thanks for the scene!

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist doesn't look away at Lenora's show of emotion, returning her bow with a nod of her own, her motions heavy with respect for the matter.

As the two made their departure, Twist herself lingered in the small room for a moment. Giving them time to wrap their own affairs without her presence, and giving her time to think before she too headed out into the evening air.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

6. Likes Stray liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread