Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable readied the farm. Hopefully people would join them but even if they didn't the celebration would go on.

Blue lights lined the driveway and the courtyard of the farm had tables and chairs set up for everyone who joined them to sit at. The hole she had predug was covered with wood so no one would fall into it by accident. The chickens were tucked away in the stables she was renovating.

She sat on the porch waiting patiently.

2. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

(Blush, Reflection)Vitae 1 Willpower Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A bemused Alice arrives as soon as she is able. This would be her first Spring Equinox within the Domain. All other times, it seemed she had been hostage to Epiales, bound to Hypnos' realm. In truth, she had missed all but one Solstice. That terrible Summer Solstice where she had seen the farm for the first and last time. The night the Brood firebombed the site, and had her running from her tentative faith, only for the Gods to wake her blood and set her eyes to ash.

Before this year, she would not have been...she had given much to the Wraith that lived in her skin, within her blood and under her bones. There was taketaketake and not enough give, for the two to find their balance and to celebrate the Equinox in all it's glory.

Now though, now she was...better. What a Fool she had been. Though in her heart of hearts she had believed herself the Maiden.

The lessons one learns.

Alice wears a sheer, white shift. With white blossoms tied into her hair, which is down, free to tangle with Zephyrus' sweet breath. Her feet are bare, her toes kiss the earth and tangle with the grass.

She brings with her, her ghoul, dressed similarly. Tonight one night where Lyssa is more then a ghoul to the Circle. And a bouquet of white roses and white lilies to be burned during the ritual.

On her approach the Wraith wakes, thrashing in terror. Though she cannot feel any other, and Lyssa hadn't given a signal for any others.

"Good Ostara, sister." Alice greets, as the water calms, the Wraith returning to the depths.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

4. Likes Ruach, Psychangel liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable wanted to run up and hug Alice but was unsure how she would feel about it.

"Good Ostara. It is wonderful to see you. How are you doing?"

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice allows a smile to grow. Still it is too sharp, too fake. But with her efforts, there is a (falsely) living warmth to it "I find myself well. I have been looking forward to this for some time." Stepping closer, the bouquet held out, towards the Gangrel. "For the offering," she nods. Jerking, and strings pulled.

"How has the night found you?" she asks, "Are we to expect anyone else?"

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

(Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Edward wasn't sure what to wear, so he opted for his usual attire, a suit with dress pants. Neither was he sure what to bring, but it was spring, and he figured Mable would like flowers. So Edward strolled up the path — his Beast recoiling in terror at the sight of a young, healthy-looking tan woman while the visage of a corpse doll inspired nothing — holding a bouquet of Hyacinths and Daffodils. Both women, as seemed the Kindred custom, were undeniably attractive.

Edward waved as his approached. He wasn't sure if Alice had a supernatural way of noticing his presence, he supposed the Beast might act up. So Edward announced himself as he drew closer.

"Keeper, Wood! Thank you so much for the invitation. It's wonderful to see you and the farm again." He smiled, remembering their previous conversation as he turned to Alice, "Seneschal Hart, I do not believe I've yet had the pleasure." He bowed, "I am Edward Heinrich, of Clan Daeva and the First Estate."

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Before Mable could respond to Alice, Edward arrived.

"Thank you for the flowers." She responded with honest deep warmth for Alice. And placed the flowers on the alter. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I am hoping others from the domain will join us. I like sharing some of the celebrations with them all."

Mable felt his beast push against her own. She smiled and pushed the beast down. Now was the time for celebration not anger. She tried to not visualize him covered in blood. Her tongue briefly flicked across her lips at the thought of the taste of blood. "Edward, Please call me Mable while we are here. It is so good of you to come."

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Wraith rises from the blood depths, to hiss and spit as footsteps company a lesser creature. Alice needs to roll her shoulders and send the monster in her bones back down to the depths.

"Good Ostara Edward Heinrich, of Clan Daeva and the First Estate." Alice greets in her hollow voice, her smile even with the Blood flowing through her is too sharp, to wide, too fake.

"This Vernal night is indeed one to share with those outside of the Circe." it was rather a tame ritual all told. Alice wondered if Mabel had set mirrors in circle.

A jerking nod, "This night I am more Acolyte then Courtier. You have leave to call me Alice until dawn." she says, turning her eyeless sockets to the Deava.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

The Beast reeled as Mable's tongue darted across her lips, "Thank you, Mable," his expression and tone offered no sign. Edward offered her the bouquet.

He noted but did not react to what could have been a subtle mocking of his introduction. Depending on the curse, it was sometimes hard to tell with the Haunts, hers certainly made it difficult. "Alice, then." Edward offered a warm look, "please call me Edward."

There didn't seem to be anyone else here, but he wouldn't ask about it. There were many domains in which Edward would have first checked to see who else had been invited, then made sure there was no evidence of a trap, etc. This all seemed ridiculous in Sacramento.

"Is there anything I should prepare for? I would loathe marring the proceedings." He spoke primarily to Mable, although his body language was open enough to allow either to respond. After the fact, he wondered if Alice would even notice.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gathered the flowers in her arms. "Thank you. These are beautiful." Mable sniffed them and placed them onto the alter.

"I thought we would wait a little and see if anyone else arrives."

She gave a smile, "There is nothing for you to prepare for. This is a very simple ceremony. Meanwhile, there are many gardens to look at if you would like to follow the winding path. I am hoping to get a hedge maze soon like you seen in England. And perhaps getting rid of the wheat field to have a more botanical garden or maybe an herbal garden? I haven't decided yet." Mable was obviously passionate about the gardens.

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Edward." she nods. Head ducked, jerking. Strings pulled.

"We are to welcome the spring, celebrate the joy of life, the balance of man and monster." she announces, loud, and hollow, false. "It's a joyous thing, this vernal night. It would be better with more to share with, and those who share it with us. Active participation," she begins, hoping she is not overstepping her battlesister over much, "Is asked to participate with true joy in their heart, and understanding in their actions, to do opposite would be the only way to mar the rite. If you have doubts of yourself you can observe."

Turning back to Mable, "If memory serves, you can do both. From the size of the field. Two smaller greenhouses. Though I would favour a herbal garden, personally. You can find so many interesting uses for herbs, no?"

20. Likes Ruach, Psychangel liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread