(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Arriving early at the dance club, swiftly and easily charming her way in, this was certainly not the first time she had done it nor would it be the last.
    Standing at the bar for a short while until some sucker offers to pay for her drink, taking a glass of sparkly champagne and a bottle of water before leaving the poor man that thought he would gain her favor.

Taking in the ambiance of the place, watching the dance floor, feeling the emotions running high, it was still not that late into the night so the feelings weren't at their peek nor were the attendance or the life but all of that would grow as the night progressed.

Finding an empty corner rounded black leather booth, they should all be able to fit here.
    Taking out her mirror and adorning her new choker, ohh how she loved it. Her boots feeling a bit stiff but they fitted into her ensemble and even if they wouldn't look the same to anyone else observing them on her so did she know they were there and that feeling alone gave her some semblance of confidence and not like a complete lie.
    Slowly nursing her champagne and water whilst keeping an eye towards the door hoping that someone would show up.

Please let someone come, please, ohh please, stars and fates I beg of you make this a night people will remember ohh please.

She didn't know if this kind of thing were interesting to anyone else in the freehold nor if she was over reaching, heck she wasn't even sure this was a good way to gather with just friends but she had to try, hoping for the best whilst eagerly waiting to see what the night would bring.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Now, how could she not come support a member of her Court when they're trying to spread a little Desire and joy in the world? Naturally Sonnie showed up!

The Beast arrived dressed like... well, like this.

Scanning the interior of the nightclub, she spotted Yamiyo (hard not to spot that devil woman) and strolled on over with a grin and a wave.

"Yami! Girl, what's happening? Are we ready to party? You know I am!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking down being ready to leave, feeling this night would not happen, totally missing the monkey's arrival before she was right upon her.
    Her eyes quickly looking up her before quickly jumping up with tearful eyes and embracing her with all the strength her little body could muster which arguably wasn't much at all.

"Thank you, I was afraid that no one would come, thank you for coming"

Taking a moment before being able to let go, holding her hands on the monkey's upper arms whilst looking into her eyes.

"No one else has arrived as of yet, do you wan't a drink? Wanna sit and wait to see if others will arrive? Hit the dance floor? Alone or together?"
    Her speech very quick and clearly filled with excitement that someone had showed up.

Yayy someone came, and it was the cutest one of them all, damn she really is cute.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The hug was unexpected, but not unwelcome. Yes, hug the sexy Girl-Jason Momoa. Yes, this is nice. Now move a hand down to her... no, wait! Thankfully the hug ended before anything happened. Oh my.

"Um, yeah a drink would be great! I'm suddenly very thirsty." She blinked. "For a drink. Thirsty for a drink."

The Beast turned to the bar and ordered... oh, let's say... a Bloody Mary! Yeah, that sounds good!

"So, I'm the first to arrive?" she asked, spinning about to lean on the bar and visually scan the dance floor.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking at the first arrival, giggling a bit at her wording.
    "Of course silly, what else would you be thirsty for?"

Following the adorable monkey girl to the bar, quickly charming her way into getting a diplomat drink, gotta be careful to not drink anything strong to early in the night or this night could go very wrong very quickly.
    "Yes, you are and I am so glad that you came, for a minute there I was afraid that no one was gonna show up"
    Giving the monkey girl a quick peck at her cheek.
    Damn I really give pecks a lot, well as long as no one complains what's the harm.
    "I am so glad that you came, thank you."

Looking over the dance floor.
    "You a good dancer?"
    Taking a sip of her drink.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I'm not one to turn down a party! Glad to be here!" Sonnie nodded. "Well, things are pretty crazy right now. You know, with the stuff Sera announced, and... other... things." Things she wasn't supposed to talk about yet, like antlered hunters. Ahem.

"Am I a good dancer? Girrrrrrrrl!" She struck a pose, one hand in the air, one hip jutting out to the side, like she was a dancer in a music video. "I got the skills to pay the bills! I can... oh my drink!"

Distracted by alcohol, the Beast scooped up the glass and took a hefty sample. "Ah! Tomatoey and delicious!"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking at the cute monkey girl in adoration, damn she couldn't stop getting that cuteness out of her mind.
    "Well I was extremely afraid that no one would show up, I can't even begin to tell you how worried I have been that no one would come, these past few days have had me with a clump in my heart on top of everything else."
    Looking a bit confused
    "You mean the positions? I am not really that knowledgeable about things around here that I would know the impact of that around here"
    Ohh what was this, what was the little monkey holding out on her.
    "What other things? Now I wanna know, tell me or I will peck you again."
    Laughing a bit at her silly threat.

Watching the moves and trying to not react to much.
    "You a 80's or 90's fan? I could have sworn that I saw things like that in some movie from that era when I was younger."
    Starting to vogue to try and follow the theme.

"Ohh don't get to drunk to fast now cutie, but I do wanna see those skills of yours, personally I get by with mostly just moving my body freely it always seems to work."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"You clearly had nothing to worry about. I'm here, and really, I'm all anyone needs." She nodded sagely. "Anyone else showing up will just be icing on the cake."

Sonnie squealed in glee! "Are you kidding? I loved all those old movies about suburban girls getting into street dance battles! Totally realistic films! I got all them hippity hop moves!" She bounced her hips back and forth to demonstrate.

"My body moves with a mind of its own, sometimes. That's when you're in the zone!" She slurped some more of her bloody mary.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Trying to hold her initial thoughts on that comment in.
    Don't say it, don't say it, play it cool, keep calm and don't say it.
    "Evidently not, I am still very happy that you came, it's a major relief"
    Puhh she had managed to hold back her initial thoughts.

Watching the moves and trying to keep her composure.
    "Never really saw them to be honest, didn't have the chance to watch a lot of TV growing up, I do get the letting your body move on its own part though."
    Making a spin, slowly moving her body down, her left arm up, her right arm down, slowly standing up aching her body, showing of her bodies curves, breasts and overall form.
    "Sadly it always tries to look a bit seductive when I do so though."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Sure, the wait had taken a while and it have been a lifetime since he had been in a club like this, but the Dread Lord was enjoying the change of scenery. Ordering a large scotch for himself and a lemonade for a particular special lady, he scanned the room.

Ah-ha.

Heading over to the golden-haired lady with golden skin, Rhodes leans on the edge of the booth, an icy breeze whipping around. "Hello, dar- Miss Lillich?" The tone changes quickly as he realises the mistake. "And... Sonnie. I see. I am sorry. I thought you were... somebody else."

Sighing lightly, he sets the drinks down. "I hope I'm not disturbing anything, ladies?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread