Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm doing well, Keeper. Thank you for asking." His eyes linger upward in thought, "No, not really... or at least I imagine it would not be as interesting to others. There is a wealth of information out there, ripe for the picking." Shrugging his shoulders, "Most of my nights are spent in harvesting, so to say."

Turning his attention to Jennifer, "I can attest to the Keeper's farm. It is quite impressively maintained." He smiled lightly, "I received a book of the same name as a gift. Are you familiar with it?" Probably just a coincidence, but he imagined the point was much the same between the two, "That sounds intriguing, Lady Hazelton." The Lord was at least somewhat aware that not being subtle had been an issue in the past, but then again that directness is what aided him in getting where he was today.

Blood Hunt:

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I imagine that it's very similar if not the same thing that I am discussing.". She replied to Jack. " I enjoy using the code, as I have found most receptive." The lady continued. " I do enjoy subtle conversation."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiled at Jack, "Thank you." She was sincerely touched at the compliment.

Then to Jennifer, "I would love to discuss flowers with you sometime." Then she smiled shyly, "However, I am not very good at subtle conversation. Perhaps learning more about the language of flowers could help?"

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"The farm is an amazing set up alright Herald Jack," Dirt Nap agrees unreservedly. "Ma'am, Keeper Wood, you really did a job on it."

Dirt Nap nods appreciatively and respectfully at Jennifer Hazelton's stated value for subtlety.

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"It is possible," Jennifer replied to the Madame Keeper. "- although if you have a talent for the direct approach, that has its own merits. I know of some Kindred that memorized the Floral Code to see the discreet messages being stated, that did not use the code often themselves. That is always a possibility. It is often used among the First Estate."

She looks to Dirt Nap.
    "That's wonderful, now I am curious." She smiles back at Mable. "Are flowers of importance among your covenant, Madame Keeper?"

The Lady looks to Dirt Nap. "You have some experience in the outdoors in your profession? I know some who enjoy the sport. It doesn't seem to involve botany except as ornamentation."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque nodded along with the Lady's replies, "I'm certain there are times when the two approaches might blend well into a more productive conversation." Things tend to get messy when you have to make firm implications aloud. As the book alluded, it often spoke volumes in what wasn't said... or what didn't need to be said.

His eyes traced back to Dirt Nap as the conversation turned more to his profession, one the Lord knew very little about and therefore was naturally intrigued.

Blood Hunt:

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you, Dirt Nap. You are so kind."

Mable looks over at Jennifer, "Well, the past Heirophant was into wheat, but wheat doesn't bring me joy. I have some corn fields as well as a lot of flower gardens, trees, and flowering bushes. My favorite flowers are sunflowers....I know the irony of that." Mable gave a slight chuckle. "I am curious what sunflowers say in the book...and tulips. Do colors matter also?"

"Herald Jack has been patient with me as I try to learn to understand the more subtle things people say."

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Bump Killian "Bump" this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap smiles slightly, “Mostly I just try to keep my own mouth shut, and that seems like some people tend to think I am subtle because of that.” He says.

He nods to Jennifer Hazelton and her question about his profession,”I suppose I do spend time outdoors, Ma’am, Lady Hazelton.” He admits softly. “The horses need some space when they get training, so it’s mostly in a fair sized corral or on a trail. Of course I’ve been known to help out fixing fences and general hand work on ranches, and that’s outdoors too. I can’t say as I noticed too much about the plants, being out strictly at night and all. Noticed plenty of critters though.”

Nothing but the truth, Ma’am, Keeper Wood.” Dirt Nap says softly, a little solemnly perhaps.

12. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Bump Killian "Bump" this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque's eyes traced back to Mable as she declared his patience. There first a pause, followed by a curl of his lip into a smile, "I would venture to guess that it was Mister Krieg." He waited for affirmation before continuing, "The crop can be quite critical in rotation and provides rejuvenation of the soil while providing pest control."

Turning his attention back to Dirt Nap, "Do you have a favorite breed?" He mused on his own question for a moment, "Long ago I had the opportunity to watch the Lipizzaners perform. Magnificent beasts."

Blood Hunt:

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a nod to Jack. It was Krieg who wanted wheat. Not her. She regretting ever letting him be in any control. He preached the goddess line but still expected her to answer to him. Not Mable's style. Still she usually got what she wanted because he found it hard to say no to her. All these thoughts raced through her mind when she gave the nod to Jack.

Mable resisted running her hand down Dirt's face as a gesture of affection. Hanging with so many kine was rubbing off on her.

"Thank you" She said quietly.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread