Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Coded Message

THREADID
    S
    Shodan

There's a printed-out QR code, of all things, posted near the Circle's entrance. It's labeled 'For Madison Cross'. Upon scanning it, one does find the following message:

Master Aurora,

You said you wanted to talk. Our interests align, then. You can reach me at [NUMBER], please call or send a message and we'll talk when and where.

Shodan

Look at him, being all formal and shit.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The QR code was fun, not something you see everyday for a message.

So she calls him.

*Ring *Ring*

S
    Shodan

It doesn't take long for him to pick up, wondering if the unknown number is what he hoped it is.

"Yes? Can I help you?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Well I'm not sure, you left a note for me. This is your call back." jokes the Shaman.

S
    Shodan

"Oh, right!" At least he knows the message worked "Hope you don't mind the unorthodox delivery. Anyway, like the note said, we're totally in agreement that we should talk. And it's something we might want to do... not in public? I live at [ADDRESS], it's a big old brick building, can't miss it. If that's alright? Any day works for me"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The address was scribbled down on a piece of paper, "Not at all, sometimes unorthodox can be fun." and different. "Oh? Ok, sure. Uh, let see, how about [insert date]? If that works I can be there anytime, pretty much a free day. Anything I should bring?"

S
    Shodan

"Yeah, it works. Just pick the hour that works best for you" Says the Libertine "And no, you don't need to bring anything. But that beer you make is really good. Just saying" He smiles and chuckles quietly "Okay, I guess I'll see you then?" The Obrimos will hang up after hearing confirmation, seems they were set to go.

And the Scene can be found HERE

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.