Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am fiesty!" Emily agrees earnestly.

The blue mop rolls over to look at Brigit. "Yeah. I'm bi. Did I never mention that?"

The Crescent bolts upright. "On mygod!" she squeals. "I was just joking! Because, like, you and Zeek have been together for a long time, and you're all... in love, and stuff... And you're married. and a family..." Arms are thrown around Brigit excitedly "EEEEE! You're gonna be a mom! This is the best! I can be cool Auntie Emily!" She grins inanely. "You totally can stay around. It's hard - like, especially in the teen years - you wanna watch out for that it's gonna be absolute hell - but this is so exciting!"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit smiled and shrugged.

"You might of,"
    she admits. Brigit wasn't the best at remembering those sort of things. Sexuality was unimportant, at least to the Talon.

THe reaction was unexpected, but, as Emily gushes, a light color hits Brigit's cheeks and the Pale Wolf beams. She even reciprocates Emily's hug, laughing at the Crescent's excitable nature.

"Well I already have a family," she says, "but I think it'll be time for a little one. Once its safe to do it."

They still had work to do beforehand, but the Call was large for a pack. Larger than many Urdaga and even rivaling some Pure packs in size. Brigit could think of no safer pack within which her blood could be protected.

"Teen years, huh?"
    Brigit says, her expression turning wry, "Might have to give her over to you for that. You're the expert. Besides, gotta earn that title!"

It felt safe to joke and, despite all that was happening, it felt good to give Emily some good news.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Awwwwwwww!!" Emily seems very lost into this idea. She wipes an eye. "|You're my sister too! This is amazing! Not the teen-look-after thing, you're on your own there. Actually, no. It depends on if they have the change or not. Teenage werewolves are.... man. Nope. That's all you, babes. If they're non-wolf, sure@ I'll take kiddo of your hands for a few hours so you and Zeek can... well, if it were me I wanna say tear each other's clothes off, but I've had some friends with kids soo.... sleep, i guess?"

There's a slow dawning look across her face. "Wait... Her?? She?! Do you..... are you....?!" The jaw is on the floor.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit relaxes back on the couch, gladly returning to her pizza as Emily starts to calm down a bit.

Until she sees a sense of revelation in Emily's eyes and the Crescent speaks. Then Brigit nearly chokes after realizing what she's done.

"Ah, no. I'm not pregnant. We've been pretty damn careful," she says, embarrassed, "Call it wishful thinking."

Brigit would love her child regardless, but, like many who were soon to work on having a baby, she did have a particular sex in mind. She wanted a daughter.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh! Okay. That's good, actually. Hunting while... y'know..." Emily mimes a pregnant womb. "Wouldn't work."

She smiles. "Well, at least you're doing it safe. But in my experience boys are a lot of fun, but girls are better." She flicks her tongue out playfully.

"Imma get some scented candles and stuff to mask your scent. I'll..... uh... tidy my room before you you have to sleep in it. It's on the worse end of.... um.... clothes explosion." She stuffs the last of the fries in her mouth.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

A shrug.

"I'll hunt until I can't," she says. "Figure around month 5 I should probably think about taking a break? I guess we'll play it by ear. I'll stop earlier if I need to."

A smirk and a shrug, "I dunno, never got the appeal," she says, "Lots of us on the compound swung both ways. Some of the men did too. I gave it a shot, but... nah. I'll cuddle. That's about it."

Then the comment of masking Brigit's scent. The Talon's smile lessened at the reminder of her situation, but she understood.

"You don't have to do that if you don't want to," she says at the clothes explosion comment, "I guarantee I've slept in worse. Ever shared an RV with a pack of four of the People. Now that's a mess."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily arches an eyebrow, amused. "Okay, warrior momma."

She shrugs. "Hey, everyone is valid. If you need a cuddle, I can give you one. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you like to be the little spoon." There's a cheeky grin.

The Crescent gives the Talon a hard, slightly amused stare. "I know, but we both know it will work better if I do." There's a wary look. "That's not a big space. Smoetimesthis apartment felt small with two of us." She frowns. "There's piles of clothes all over. Just let me sort some of it out. I.... wasn't fully sure you'd say yes."

Emily slouches up and into her room. There are clothes literally everywhere. "Once this is done, we can have ice cream!" she calls from the room, hastily bundling underwear back into a drawer.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit smiles at the spoon comment.

"Who doesn't?" she offers. Everyone liked being the little spoon. Everyone. Those who said they didn't? All liars.

She chuckles, nodding in agreement. The RV was tight, but it was home. For a bit. Judging from the smile and her stare in the middle distance, whatever memories Brigit is recalling were largely good ones.

"Understatement," she said, "Two shared the bed, two more in some tight bunks, and the fifth slept in the booth, but we never really had, like, strict sleeping spaces. Sometimes I slept in the bunk. Sometimes the bed. Rarely the booth, but they didn't seem to mind."

Then Brigit granted the Crescent a look of understanding as she relays her admission.

"Yeah... I get that,"
    she said, "Me and asking for help doesn't usually mix."

Then Emily is off and Brigit laughs at the exclamation for dessert.

"My hero!" she calls back.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Little spoon is fine until an awkward erection starts jabbing you in the back," Emily grins. It was true.

She nods at the story, then chuckles at Brigit's stubbornness. "See, this is why I never waited for you to ask and just told you that you were being helped. So much simpler. I've had to cover people's scents from werewolves in this flat before, and I got pre-tty good at it. Could fool dad four times out of five until the day he made the connection between scented candles, him being out on a hunt, a marked upswing in my mood and me suddenly deciding to wash my bed linen. It meant I had to stop using scented candles because he assumed I'd had someone over. I mean, he was almost always right, but a girl has needs, y'know?" She shrugs and dives back into the room.

"Yeah, I know, I'm the best," she calls back. "You can get it yourself if you want - I'm going to be a while. Plus you need to learn where things are now you're staying here." Emily was tackling the room like a tornado, bundling clothes into any space that would fit.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Another laugh.

"Depends on who its attached too?" Brigit quips. Then again she was pretty devoted. There was really only one man who Brigit allowed to wrap his arms around her.

Brigit rises from couch and stretches as Emily keeps on being a cleaning whirlwind in the other room.

"Fair," she offers as Emily explained her approach before chuckling at her promiscuous tendencies.

As Emily told Brigit to help herself, Brigit simply strode in the kitchen. She didn't say anything else, but the opening of the fridge door signaled that she was definitely in the kitchen.

It appears Kelreth has already set up a scene for Brigit to confront the Pure. My bad. I thought the scene might be for someone else. Should we wrap this up?

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread