Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Noisy Bells

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    A
    Allen Brackett

Emily gets a brief nod of greeting and a smile, but it seems she wishes not to bring too much attention to herself, which suited Allen fine.

He briefly looks to Hector as he runs into the clearing, and then once more when he begins speaking (seems the pack has been busy lately), but it's the spirit's speech that holds his interest the most. The 'children of dead king and queen' were easy enough to decipher, but the 'Old One'? Could it be?

A wonderful opportunity is what this is.

"We are gathering allies" He says to the feline spirit, but although his eyes never leave the cat's ephemeral form, the Storm Lord's words are meant as much for the Shadow-dweller as for his fellow packmates. Allen was busy too "Humans who will help us stay informed and one step ahead. Soon there will be enough of them to cast our nets. Who knows what kind of tasty fish we will catch?" The Elodoth finishes with a slight, mischievous smile. The metaphor was sure to resonate with Necessary Guile.

As for the strangers? The one who appears first, in shirt and running shoes, gets nothing more than a curious, passing look. His name will surely be revealed in time, and Allen doesn't want to spoil the moment. The other one... the one that actually speaks? He gets a look, too "I'd advise patience, and I'm sure the image will form soon" As it always does. If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will eventually float by. So it is with answers.

Sometimes its easier to let things take their due course.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithaeur listens closely to Hector report to Necessary Guile, when the hint of a scent comes in on the wind.

Raising to her feet, the silvery Urhan-Emily turns towards the sound of and approaching unknown smell, growling defensively. <<Who are you?>> she asks, pale blue eyes locked on the unknown presence wandering in on Clarion Call's meeting.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

As the pack joins they aren't acknowledged by the Rahu as he enjoys his meal. He's made his offering to their patron spirit. Until Hector arrives. Once Alpha joins them, the Ralunim nudges the fish towards Hector and steps back. He continues to ignore the rest of the pack sitting back on his haunches and waiting for their totem to speak.

It finally does, and he listens quietly, contemplatively.

Hector speaks the brief truth of things. As he does, the Rahu hears the approach. He stands, as he does he grows, from Urhan to Urshul as smoothly one extending their legs. His fur puffs slightly and he sniffs. A new challenger approaches.

Their new guest speaks, the shifter obviously confused.

1 Purity Renown Success, Nikolai has heard of Bleeds Well's by reputation
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-16 22:06:38 BW rolls 3 to Purity Renown (10 Again) 3, 3, 10, 1 1 success

The Purest of Clarion's Call shakes, smoothing his fur. He'll be dealt with in time, the Ralunim is unconcerned, he sets an example for his pack. Their Shadow Lord packmate gets an pant and an eye roll for his awful metaphor.

<<Patience Blue.>> Priorities fam. Totem first, then lone interloper.

4 successes to perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-16 22:12:26 BW rolls 8 to Perception Wits+Comp+3 ignoring up to -3 TO (10 Again) 8, 6, 9, 2, 6, 9, 4, 9 4 successes

A sniff and an ear flick, as he senses for other possible intrusion. He thinks he catches the scent of Brigit approaching. They are out of the territory, the totem must have chosen this place so the whole pack could attend, even those in exile. Confident in their safety he stands up on two legs, taking Dalu to address their totem more easily.

<<We're safe, remain calm neighbor. We are not in our territory, but we're also not on the Tur, no rites of hospitality protect you here. No sudden movements while we settle business please.>> He's made his offering to the cat already, now he address Necessary Guile in earnest.

<<All is surprisingly orderly in downtown. The city could be functioning very efficiently, maybe other forces are in play maintaining order. I get the impression shadow and physical worlds mirror each other in that regard. Seems the herd are taking care of their business appropriately in that regard. As such we've encountered a traffic light intent on maintaining their influence on the roadways of the hisil. Outside of downtown though, things are significantly more chaotic, back alley dealings, uneasy vibes. A new underground nightclub has sprung up north of the River. I've added keeping an eye on the place to my patrols.>>

Report given the mountain man absent mindedly scratches his out of control beard, almost forgetting to mind his claws.

PU: 4

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

The Pale-Wolf-that-is-Brigit is there. In Urhan.

She approaches the periphery of the pack, but does not move or speak. She does as she simply always as: endure in silence.

The Impure hears her Alpha speak, but does not respond. This Talon is shunned and exiled. Despite Guile's efforts this one is well aware of her place.

Most telling? The new figure is ignored.

Brigit has been exiled from the Clarion Call and it is not her place to challenge a newcomer, even though she wanted to. Purity and Glory demanded it, but this pack was not hers. She was lost to it.

For now.

The Prowler
    Status (Firearms License)
    Allies (Emergency Services)
    Scout
    Ephemeral Reckoning
    Nikolai Wojcik

PRE

Renown Bookkeeping. They have heard of Nikolai by reputation; for his Cunning

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-17 05:35:32 Nikolai rolls 2 to Renown (Cunning) -- (10 Again) 9, 8 2 successes

NATURE & NURTURE: HISHU

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector remains on his knees.

For the moment all he can do is grunt at Bleeds Well - a quick, curt, acknowledgement of the fish. The Alpha won't be so crass to start feasting while their Totem is gifting them with a visit.

This doesn't stop him to lazily turning his head when the stranger arrives. His eyes narrow - then widen - as a certain recognition set in. Hector gives a careful nod, but does not rise, nor does he forbid the Suthar Anzuth from standing ready.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt stands tall in Hishu form, almost looking like he’s in Dalu though lacking the more animalistic traits. Matt watches as the others arrive and notes Brigit without doing anything to draw attention to her. He watches the new one intently, ready to move if necessary.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The wolf shoots Bleeds Well a look like... well, a wolf, but her gaze turns quickly back to the unidentified Uratha.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-17 18:49:54 Emily rolls 3 to Reknown: Wisdom 3 (10 Again) 6, 8, 2 1 success

The movement of Brigit is noticed, but right now Emily is focused entirely on the new wolf. She wasn't happy that people were just chatting away while this stranger lurked. Though his brands of Cunning were notable, who was he? How did he know to be here?

Her hackles were up, and with good reason.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

The Prowler
    Status (Firearms License)
    Allies (Emergency Services)
    Scout
    Ephemeral Reckoning
    Nikolai Wojcik

PRE

Attention.

Back off, welp. Do you think I want to be here?

The Irraka bristled under the eyes of the ones who dared aim their gazes. He wanted to square his shoulders and show them what it meant to stare. What it truly meant to watch prey unwaveringly. How it felt to see every muscle twitch, every step and half-measure taken or choked by fear. If anyone knew how to observe it was him.

Dark eyes stared directly back at the girl. At all of them. Defiance to all except to the Spirit that called him. He dared not draw the ire of a Shadow, lest it could be killed swiftly. The other Shifters could be outrun. Out clawed. Out howled. The twin-souled could be overcome.

“I am Nikolai. I am Iminir. And that —“

He points at the cat-spirit.

Called me here with the tolling of a bell. And I chose to answer.”

His eyes landed on Bleeds Well, practically leaking Purity out of his mouth like slobber. Brands were brands, and he respected them. But he reckoned he was in the presence of a Boy Scout. He wondered if he even felt a need, let alone a desire to think for himself.

“So put your hackles back and brief me. It’s obvious it wants the same thing. It’s clear to me that it's collecting. Otherwise, why would it beckon me? It needs something of the People.”

I’m wasting my time. They know me…

They very well should. They knew of the detective. The ambulance chaser. The sleuth. The cases were irrelevant, but the story was rich. A Cahalith could have a field day​. Cunning could sniff out the truths from the falsehoods. It is a shadow on the wall. And the walls have ears.

“And I am of the People. Do you doubt this?”

He turned his nose to the air, caught the wind and read the smells that came to him.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-17 21:32:52 Nikolai rolls 5 to Perception (10 Again) 2, 10, 7, 6, 7, 6 1 success

NATURE & NURTURE: HISHU

11. Likes Kelreth, Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector grunted once more and, with a nod to their Totem spirit, he stood up and wiped his dirty hands on his trousers.

"You can call me Hector of the Iron Masters. We are Clarion Call and it looks like our Totem summoned you here. Good for you that Necessary Guile summoned you here, and not in our protectorate."

He grinned a mischievous grin, rendered hideous by the Cahalith's array of ugly teeth.

"So I guess you are welcome. Now lets settle and find out what our Totem would want with us...."

His head tilted as he watched the Iminir.

"Nikolai. Your reputation precedes you."
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last