(John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He just gave a polite nod and smile as Sonnie described the pizza, internally though he was screaming. That sounded like a nightmare only the Dread Lord could think up… Then Emily spoke and his face went from flush to a bright red which was really quite the sight with how pale he was.

His brain had shut down for a second, absolutely flabbergasted as he was left speechless for a long moment before snapping back to the situation realizing it had gotten even more awkward than when his brain had rebooted. He held up two fingers and made eye contact with the waiter flagging them over so he could place his drink order.

Yea, definitely need a double.

Goes by the name: John

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh, I dunno. I could maybe be convinced to don my chef hat again, sometime. Also, I should maybe buy a chef hat." She nodded thoughtfully. "And yes, Em. The ketchup worked just as well as you'd expect." That really wasn't an answer.

"Yes! Kiss him! Do it!" She grinned, nudging the blue-haired werewolf. "Or her! Either one!" She pointed at both John and Yamiyo, finger swinging back and forth.

"See?" Sonnie motioned towards Sera, "She heard the good news! My pizza was awesome!"

"Yami just wants to learn all the things," she giggled. "Cooking, driving. What's next? Skydiving?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily nods at Sera. "Um, yeah. Floor. My room is... not tidy. More like a den, really."

Yamiyo's shy behaviour makes Emily beam, but the kiss makes her smile falter a little. "I dunno about that, Yami. I'm no instructor. And... Not quite. Mable's my girlfriend," she says cleanly with a sort of cautious smile.

I hope I didn't lead her on too much. We just met. It'll be fine.

"As well as I expect? It sounds like it would be awful!" the werewolf sniggers at her monkey friend. "Oh, don't you start, Sonnie. I bet Yamiyo would love a kiss from you!" Yeah, the werewolf may have been flirty, but she saw Yamiyo's eyes drifting back and forth. It was a look she knew well.

Until Mable, right?
    Yes, until Mable. Piss off already.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Well, that was a first for her. “Oh, well if you anxious for me to burn down my kitchen for the experience, we can set something up.” She jokes with a laugh and a wink.

“Sure! We can see who can make the best dish the quickest! Then laugh as we all fail!”
    her face lighting up, it would be fun!

Oh. Whoa! This girl moves fast! Eyes move from her to Emily, then back, sipping her tea. How would this play out? No denying Yamiyo was a Spring. And Emily was cute in her own way.

And then the only guy in the group. That blush! Wow! And she wonders if it was a Winter thing? Cause the other John could blush soo easily! Was it something the Court shared?

Was she going to have fun with it? Maybe.

“Are you ok?”
    she asks, looking both concerned and playful at the same time. “Maybe some water?” had to raz the new guy.

Focusing back on Sonnie, “That would look so cute on you!” esp with the tail.

“Uh, I was there. I saw it and how much it was enjoyed.”
    Could she had done what Ingrid had done? She wasn’t sure, but she would have tried.

“Oh yes! Skydiving! Lets go!” and she was being serious!

“It’s a good thing I haven’t seen it, I’d be compelled to clean it.” It was a thing. She hated messy rooms.

Sooo….they were dating! Beyond adorable!

“Can’t say it’s awful until you’ve tried it. We’ll get Sonnie the stuff and she can make it again. Then you can try it and see how good it is.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Hearing the world girlfriend echo in her mind over and over again, trying to not react, to it, trying to keep her cool, she really had have no luck at all when trying to do more than get people into bed since coming to this city or was it perhaps something she had always been bad at but never really noticing.
    Standing up, walking over to the blue haired beauty and swiftly giving her a soft peck on her cheek and with a forced smile saying.
    "I am sure she is a wonderful girl, I hope you have a blessed love together"

Returning back to her seat and looking over at Sonnie.
    "Well why not, skydiving sounds quite fun, especially if we do it together, one can never experience or learn to many new things in this life right? See even Seraphina wants to join in, so lets go, despite I still want you to teach me some parkour as well."
    Ruffling through her purse for a moment before pulling out a measuring band, quickly throwing it around Sonnie's head, looking at the number before releasing it and looking deep into Sonnie's eyes try to share a moment together before pulling back and turning away, rolling up the measuring band and putting it back in her purse.

Then turning her eyes to Seraphina, her eyes glistening with the innocence of a child
    "That would be lovely, I promise to have a fire extinguisher ready and to taste the cookies no matter what happens."
    Giggling a bit, clearly a bit forced to get away from her current emotional state.
    "Ohh I am sure that at least one of you can make something that will be quite go....edible"
    Fearing to bring some anger in but this was a good chance to see how openly she could talk and test the limits ever so slightly at least.

Bending forward so she could see the man with the enchanting eyes properly.
    "Come closer and join in more in the conversation, I am sure we all would love to hear more about you"

Lastly letting her eyes shift between Sonnie and Emily whilst lowly speaking.
    "Only a fool wouldn't want that"
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He was happy to have the attention off him even if for a second. He did regret getting a hot drink though as he couldn’t down it quickly, instead he blew at the top and took a loud, slurping sip which had the opposite effect that he wanted. He buried his head in the coffee before Sera brought him back to reality, head snapping up as he stammered for a second.

“F-f-fine, I’m fine!”

He blurted out, a little too loudly as he’d had to find his calm again. Blow on the coffee, take a deep breath, keep using the cadence to ease himself back into the conversation. Not realizing he’d been tense until his muscles relaxed, his chest tightening once more as she leaned in closer to him.

“That may be true but it’s not being discussed right now, not much to hear anyway so that’s ok.”

He offered a smile but internally he was circling those words like a predator keeping an eye on prey. Surrounded by joy and beauty as he was it was easy to let your guard down and that’s how secrets slipped. No, he had to be cautious and alert.

Goes by the name: John

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Believe me, she's tried," the Beast laughed to Emily.

"I... I kinda wanna see Sera burn down a kitchen. Like seriously, just the stove goes woosh and the whole place is on fire! Then we all comically run around in a panic until some hot firefighters show up to rescue us. Mmmmm," she nodded to herself, mind drifting away on the thot of hot firefighters. After a few moments, she snapped out of it, "Wait, what were I saying?"

Sonnie smiled and nodded to Sera, "I'll just have to add it to my hat collection, then. Where do they sell those? Cooking... supply... stores? Are those a thing?"

Then came the measuring tape around her head, and she looked bewildered as to what Yamiyo just did, and why. "I, uh, what?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You can't! I know where everything is!" Emily protests to Sera. "Sonnie's right, I have tried! it just... gets messy again!" She shrugs.

The kiss is sweet. Emily offers an apologetic smile and offers one on Yamiyo's cheek in return. "She's the best," she says softly. "Sorry babes. I just like flirting. I didn't mean to give you the wrong impression. You're very sweet, and verry cute."

She looks around. "Really? None of you can cook? I'll have to get you round to my apartment and teach you all a thing or two."

John looks very nervous. The wolf can't help but snigger.

"You were thinking with your pants again, Sonnie babes," Emily snorts. "Your Fire squad of Jasons fantasy." The Monkey did love Aquaman. "But back here on earth, you're missing your chance. Yamiyo wants a frenchie from you. Go on, don't take all night." She gives the cute red-head a wink.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

An eager nod, “Yes! All the new things, all the excitement!” she was never one to turn down something new and exciting. So Yamiyo wanted to learn Parkour too? Fun! “Well, then Sonnie is the perfect choice to teach you that! I’d debated it, but I’d probably hurt myself.” She says with a laugh. “So I’ll stick with boxing.” A more controlled environment.

Carefully she watches the measuring of Sonnies head. “Do you always have a measuring tape in your purse? If so, is that the oddest item in there?” she asks, “Cause I always like learning what people carry in their purse that no one else would. Kinda a fun way to break the ice and all that.” A shrug. Could just be her.

Laughing, “If that’s what you want, then I’ll make sure it happens.” She seemed set on it, so might as well have some fun with it.

Shaking her head, “Nope, not me. I can make coffee and tea, but that’s it.” A helpless shrug.

Poor John. He was in over his head here. And she could throw him a life line, or she could let him figure this out on his own. Good luck kid!

Snickering, she shakes her head, amused. “Glad you’re fine. You had me worried.” She teased.

“It can easily be discussed now. You’d be amazing how quickly a conversation can change directions.” Leaning forward to pour some more tea in her cup.

Then mock surprise, “You do?! But that would put a damper on movie nights. Not to mention I would never live it down. Can’t I just hire someone?” so much easier.

“I think they are. Like, Bed Bath and Beyond. Or just look online! I bet they come in a whole variety of colors!”

A shake of her head, “How could you possibly know where everything is?!” then again, this was the woman who had her closets organized by color, event and the like. “I would just slowly go crazy.” She couldn’t deal with that. “But whatever works for you.” No judgement. Just not in her house.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Looking them all over deciding to give her full focus to one at a time, that always seemed the easiest.
    Starting with the spring Queen.
    "New things are always fun, but to experience things with people and making bonds now that is the true treasure." Not to mention the best way to escape the loneliness she had fought against ever since escaping her keeper, no probably even before then, she really had been mostly alone all her life a feeling she didn't enjoy.

"Ohh boxing that sound's quite painful, not really something I could do, I believe that I have neither the reach nor the strength to pull it of."
    Looking a bit confused at the comment of the measuring tape.
    "Is it weird to carry a measuring tape around? I have always done it ever since I were a teenager, you never know when you might need one"

Looking over to James.
    "Please talk with us, I am getting outmaneuvered by all this beautiful ladies already knowing one another."

Turning her gaze to Sonnie
    "Ohh no you can't get one? Don't you know that there is ahh umm yeah it means bad luck to get one unless you've had at least three cooking classes first" Eagerly nodding.

Then the kiss from Emily comes, touching her cheek and smiling, feeling the warmth from it.
    "What our adorable little m..." freezing up for a second stopping herself from saying monkey "acrobat here says is true I did try to get a kiss from her before but failed. You see my skills lies in seduction and getting people into bed but that gets awfully hollow and what I really want is someone that want's to wake up next to me and that I can hold and cherish and whom would cherish me for me." Smiling a bit and looking over at the monkey with no tail for a second "Not that I would mind a make out session either it sounds like a good start"
    Quickly trying to change the subject.
    "Yeah cooking classes at the blue haired beauties place that sounds nice, I'm gain."

Talking to the group.
    "Well I don't have a huge place but you could always come to a movie night at my place if you like? I keep it clean."

Lastly turning her attention back to Sonnie
    "I still really want a private lesson or more in parkour though"
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

11. Likes liked this post
Page 7 of 9 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread