(John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

James couldn't help himself and smirk entirely to himself as Sonnie mentioned fire fighters, and for some reason that caused him to laugh again and he could only be heard muttering.

"Porkchop sandwhiches..."

And that was it until the laughter stopped and he sighed taking a sip of his drink with a satisfied smile. Then the polite rejection and suddenly he was no longer the center of attention and everything was how it should be.

And then the other shoe dropped...

No Sera we're not going to talk about me, let us deflect this right here and now shall we...

"I don't know how you carry around such odds and ends, but it has to be useful. I should probably carry a backpack around for things I might need."

He narrowed his eyes at Yamiyo, out maneuvering her? This was a clever trap trying to rope him in and get him more involved when he'd been plenty comfortable with his level of involvement.

"I am talking, when there are bits I can interject into I do. Do you have fabric sheers in there to go with the tape?"

Then things got serious for a second, he could feel his chest tighten in sympathy as she spoke. As she opened up he could feel that pain, that longing and he understood it, at least partially. He wanted to open his mouth and speak, wanted to comfort her but he just couldn't. He didn't know if this could be used against him.

This is where he lived everyday, engrossed in other people's pain, other people's problems. He couldn't solve their problems, he could just offer an ear and guidance and most would return to that cycle until it ground them down into nothing but dust.

But that was life.

He let out a deep sigh and reached over slowly, watching to see if she flinched away before giving Yamiyo's shoulder a light squeeze.

"Time is on your side."

That was it, that was all he said. He didn't feel like this was really the time or place to get into that sort of talk, patience was an ally in many things. He knew he could eek out more details if he wanted, the trick was giving up little of them himself.

The trick is to not lose yourself. You hold onto that pain to remember what was done to you and never let it happen again.

Goes by the name: John

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Hey!" Sonnie protested, "I can cook! I can make... toast. And salad. Banana splits. Mostly stuff that doesn't involve stoves or ovens." Which was most dishes, but she was glazing over that part.

Mmmmmm, Jason Momoa firefighter. Yes please! And she was off in fantasy land again.

"Huh?" She was snapped out of her daydream-of-being-cradled-in-those-strong-arms-and-carried-out-of-a-burning-house by Seraphina's musical voice. Hard to ignore, those golden vocal chords.

"Oh, um, I've never really taught anyone, though." Was she really the teacher type? "Bed, Bath, and Beyond, you say?" The Beast nodded, and finished her ice cream.

She looked to James curiously. "What was that? Porkchop Express? Is that a new food truck or... wait, I know that from somewhere..."

Then she got a funny look on her face as Yamiyo started described her... unique skill set. Seduction and sex.

The Steepscrambler had a silly grin and seemed to be fighting the sincere urge to say something about that. Probably something unflattering but hilarious. The giggled were on the verge of bursting out of her.

Grow up, Sonnie.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shrugs. "Okay... that might have been a lie. Sometimes it's like a needle in a haystack."

"We are beautiful!" Emily nods in agreement. "Wait... Sonnie's an acrobat?" She looks to the monkey. "You're an acrobat? I thought you were a courier and food-truck connoisseur?"

The Crescent looks back to Yamiyo, breathlessly fanning herself. "That's.... quite a skill set, babes. But Hollow? That sounds like the first half of my twenties! Just lay back and enjoy it!" She pats Yamiyo's hand. "Yami, trust me. Don't try and force these things. You're gorgeous, but anyone worth anything in a partner will see more to you than that. Okay?" She grins. "Besides, Sonnie can be bitey. Watch out for that." She gives Yamiyo a wink. "But I can still do cooking lessons if you like."

She points at John. "See! John agrees, but he's a man of few words. I'm.... not. But the point is, we're both right. You're a catch. Just... maybe tone down the seduction thing if you're not going to own it, 'kay? Talk about yourself. What do you do?"

There's a gaze across at the glassy-eyed Sonnie. "Sonnie. Babe. Yoo-hooo! Sooonjaaa? Are you back in your world of tall, muscular hunks again?" Well, there was only one test. Slowly Emily reached over with her spoon to steal some of what remains of Sonnie's fudge brownie, Looking at the others. "She half lives there, I swear. We're so into the same things, we could be twins."

The giggles start Emily off as well with sniggering. "Shush!" she swats the monkey girl on the arm. "I'm trying to be supportive!"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A nod, “It truly is! Very well said.” She was enjoying getting to know the Succubus more and more as the night went on.

Shrugging, “It’s not that bad. Only had my nose broken a few times during training. Great workout though. And strength is gained over time I’ve learned.” She enjoyed it.

It was obvious why Yamiyo was Spring. The desire and sexual energy pour off her was palpable. And she quickly sips her tea, eyes watching the situation unfold.

“Movie night sounds great!”
    they wouldn’t have the pool floats, but maybe that could be a thing just her and Sonnie did. "I can provide the candy and sweets!" she offers.

“Purses are great! Except for the fact that there are just so many nice ones, you soon get a collection of them. But I’ve been preferring messenger bags lately. I can fit more in them."

Laughing at Sonnie, “Those are all important meals.” A nod, “One of my best skills is the ability to order takeout.” Less dishes.

Smirking to Emily, “She has many skills and abilities.” A nod, talking up Sonnie was great. And easy. It was hard not to like the Beast.

“Emily’s right,”
    looking to Yamiyo, “Those things take time, nothing happens overnight. You’ll find someone.” Maybe another Lost, or maybe a mundane.

Spying Emily moving towards Sonnie’s brownie, she shakes her head, “You tread on dangerous ground.” Then she appears to study her, “Wonder why you’re going to look like minus an arm.” Her words playful. "You could rock it." she decides.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Looking carefully at her Queen, then at herself and with a drawn back giggle answering.
    "Well each and every person should do what they desire and what they feel most comfortable with, although I doubt this little 5ft, 99 pound body would be suitable for something like that"
    Giggling for a second whilst imagining how easily people would be able to throw her around.
    "Yeah you're all welcome at any time, I am quite careful with the sweets I eat though, mainly nuts and healthy things, maintaining this figure requires a lot of no no's."
    Looking over the Queen it was hard to imagine that her nose had ever been broken, not a sign of it could be seen at least not as far as she could tell.

Looking over between both the blue haired beauty and her Queen whilst answering.
    "Ohh I think you misunderstood fair Emily, the hollow part isn't the act that I am always more than present for" a moment of silence whilst thinking back on her many, many, many past lovers before regaining her senses. Fanning herself for a bit from the memories before continuing.
    "The hollow part is what comes after, the desire to wan't to stay, the desire to wanna be held and have someone that will hold you, someone that cares about you for who you are not just your appearance or the fun in the bedroom. None of that is ever there and the person is just another face in a long row of strangers. I do admit that I am early on in my first half of my 20's though"
    Looking down as Emily pats her hand and then looking up at her.
    "Ohh I don't mind biting, I lived with this vampire girl for a couple of weeks and every time she climaxed she wanted to bite down on and" making air quotes instead of signing "drink my blood blah blah blah" She couldn't help but adding that silly comment, that movie was just so cute and she loved that joke.
    "Well it got me a roof over my head whilst doing my jobs there at least and luckily she didn't burn in the sun"
    Taking a deep breath before continuing.
    "Anyways if you both say so, I guess you both know more than I do, after all my knowledge of anything else than carnal pleasure and seduction is from books and some movies but mainly books and things always seem so quick and romantic in them."
    Dreaming away for a brief second before returning to reality.
    "As for what I do well I am newly arrived in this city so I exercise, I drink my water and am trying to learn this city, for the past two and a half years or so I have been traveling this country searching for an old friend but I have been unable to find her I am afraid, then certain things led me to need to grow roots and stop being alone, to try and get friends and a social life. Whilst looking around I got my suggestions to head here which I did"
    She couldn't tell the full story but at least this wasn't exactly a lie, she had just omitted who told her to head this way.

Turning her eyes towards the man with the enchanting eyes.
    "Well no I don't have any tape in here but some sheers perhaps, I don't know i keep adding and removing them for various reasons and ohh have you ever been in love or perhaps you have someone?"

Then focusing on the monkey girl.
    "No no no!" pouting a bit as she speaks "It's really bad luck to buy a chefs hat before you've had at least three proper lessons, you don't wanna invite bad luck, fate or karma now would you?"
    Giving the monkey a careful look over with her words before smiling and adding.
    "Ohh I could be your first student, that would be an honor, now I want you to teach me even more"

Quickly turning back to the two beauties.
    "Ohh I forgot to ask are there any wedding bells in the future for either of you? Or maybe babies?"

Then before an answer could be said turning back to the monkey girl seeing her holding her giggles in, watching Emily on her way to do something but no she weren't that nice.
    Quickly attacking her with tickles.
    "It's not good to hold giggles in."
    Tickle tickle tickle
    Damn she has a firm b, stop that, stupid demon mind.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Acrobat? I mean, I can do some gymnastic stuff. Mostly I do parkour and martial arts. I wouldn't call myself an acrobat, though." Sonnie seemed a tad confused by that idea.

"See? Ordering takeout is a useful life skill. You should be proud of that, Sera," she nodded confidently. The Nix could do anything, really. She was amazing.

"Now, what was this about porkcho-- Hey!" Just in the nick of time, she pulled her brownie/ice cream plate away from Emily, holding it over her head to keep it out of the werewolf's reach. "Oh ho ho ho ho!" She laughed, in an imitation of Circe, "Nice try, Blues Clues! You got your own cake! Eat that!"

Then Yamiyo the Tickle Monster attacked! "Oh no! Wait!"

Too late. The laughter and jostling of the tickles caused Sonnie to spill her ice cream... which she was still holding over her head. Strawberry ice cream and brownie bits rained down onto Sonnie's white dress, making quite the mess!

"No! My cute new dress!"
    Setting the plate down, she tried to wipe some off with a napkin! It didn't help much, as the sweet treat was already staining the material.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He wanted to say that he never got to enjoy his twenties but remembered that he still looked around the same age before he was snatched. Technically he could still enjoy them but that had long since been ruined for him. He frowned, seeing Yamiyo's deep green eyes and tanned skin.

He could still see her smile and hear her laugh in his mind. Not the her he'd come to know but the mask she'd worn. The perfect mask. She did her job so well that even now he couldn't help but miss that person even though they were never real.

Emily brought him back to reality as she pointed at him. What was that? Oh, he was rght?

"A broken clock is right at least twice.

"I've heard the same thing about shoes Sera, I don't think it's something I'll ever understand. You have a bag and it works, does it need something else?"

He shrugged, the nuance of fashion was lost on him. If a thing worked, it worked, why was there a need for more? He wasn't really surprised when he heard Yamiyo speak about desire the way she did, he was used to seeing the consequences of desire left unchecked.

Romance wasn't his specialty, it's not something he desired or craved. Not anymore. He'd trade any of that for a guarantee of safety and the ability to grow old without worry. Wouldn't that be nice? It was exhausting having to look over your shoulder all the time.

The missing friend though...that was a mystery he could possibly unravel. That was something that pulled at him, a puzzle to be solved. Had this friend been in Arcadia with her? if so time was strange between here and there it's possible her friend still hasn't arrived yet. Or they were captured.

He couldn't help but laugh, mostly when Sonnie ruined her dress, but over the whole situation as well. It was rather outlandish.

"Looks like you're losing your brownie Sonnie."

Goes by the name: John

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Looking in despair at the damage she lies behind.

"I am so, so, sorry, I can wash it and fix it up for you, we can change clothes here and now in the bathroom if you like and then you can just return my clothes at your earliest convenience or I can come by your place and sort that out? Or I can come by your work with it if that is easier? By the way what do you work with and where? Sorry without you number I am gonna know where I can find you."
    Trying to help get the dessert of and minimize the damage.
    "Btw hey all, may I take a pic of you and change numbers before the night ends? Naturally you will get mine as well."

"Oh Sonnie I am so so sorry, I will do all in my might to get it fixed up I promise"

Clearly looking ashamed, blushing and close to being in despair.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily gives Sera a wink. "I like to live dangerously. Not the first time I've played this game."

She gives Yamiyo a sad smile. "Oh, honey..... I understand all to well. But if they don't wanna stay they are not worth your time. You can get through a lot of losers to find the right person, but it happens." Did Yamiyo start listing her daily routine? "Well, that's interesting... I kinda meant as a job, sweetie." Emily offers an amused smile. "Vampire fetishists. I never really got the appeal, y'know? And Nothing like that yet - we've only been dating a few months..."

The dessert is snatched from the spoon. "Godsdammit! How is someone as easily distracted as you so damn fast?" the werewolf laughs.

But then the tickling.

Damn, her hands are soft....

Emily's heart races as the adorable red-head tickles her. causing a feral brow from the little werewolf. then moves on to Sonnie, causing a bit of a wardrobe catastrophe. It was getting awfully hot under her collar again. The Desire radiating from the werewolf is palpable.

"I... um... uh... I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be right back!" She slips out and dashes to the bathroom.

Emily fans herself cool, before cupping her hands and slurping water from the sink. Then she drops into a stall and pulls out her phone. It went to voicemail, but it often did during the day. "Hi, May, babes? I know you're at work, but you wanna come to my place after you're done? It's real important..." she puts on a husky voice.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

10. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “The way I see it, the amount of time I spend at the gym more then makeups up for the number of sweets I eat.” But, she enjoyed the gym.

“I’ll admit that I’ll never tell my real age.” She says to Yamiyo with a wink.

Just as she took a sip of her tea, the question was asked. And Sera coughs, a momentary choke, then composes herself. “Excuse me?” another cough, then shake of her head, “Think it’s a bit soon for that.” Wow.

“Then I’ll consider it a valuable life skill!” just don’t look in the drawer with hundreds of takeout menus.

Snorting as she laughed, “Blues Clues, that’s sticking.” Yup. “If no one had noticed, she is also the queen of nicknames.” A nod. It was true.

Then it happens. Sonnie wears her brownie. Which was quite the funny sight to see, but still a tragedy.

“Oh no!” she says with a frown, “I can get that out, bring it by the coffee shop or my house and I’ll get it taken care of. Not a problem.” A gentle pat on Sonnies hand, “Did you want another brownie? I can make it happen.” A smile.

“Oh, well, shoes are different.”
    A sage nod, “There are so many situations that require different shoes. Now, I may or may not have a closet that is only shoes.” She wouldn’t say, but there was a very good chance she did.

“Then I leave your fate to you. And will gladly sit back and laugh.” Because of course she would.
    So, no marriage for Emily and her girlfriend either. Good to know. Cause she’d have to go shopping to find the perfect gift otherwise.

Believe we're coming up on the month mark, might be a good place to start wrapping
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread