Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

One could only go from work, to school to back home so many times a week before they needed to get out. So that’s what Sera found herself doing after closing the coffee shop. A message had been left for Rhodes, letting him know her plans so he didn’t worry, or could join her if he wasn’t busy.

The restaurant, if you could call it that, was small, and sort of out of the way. Nothing flashy about it from the outside, but the food was amazing. Or she thought it was. Plus, at this time of night, it wasn’t busy and she could get something to eat and work on some school assignments without a crowd. It was the sort of place you could visit to just relax and be with your thoughts, or have a great conversation and not be interrupted.

They had regular tables and booths, but her favorite were the couches along the back wall. Very plush, with a great view of the place. On the coffee table in front of her was some tea along with a plate of cookies. What? She had a sweet tooth.

Her outfit was a purple leather skirt with matching top. She was feeling the change in the Seasons coming, and was dressed the part. Plus, she looked amazing in the color! But then again, any color looks great on her.

On her lap was a sketch pad and there were a few books on the table and on the couch beside her.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

It's not that she was on a mission to try every restaurant, diner, bistro, concession stand and food truck in Sacramento... but she was giving it the old college try.

Tonight, this place was on the menu! Sonnie arrived wearing a cute white dress and an even cuter yellow cap! Her dark hair was pulled back into twin tails, and she had Hardened her Mask for... reasons?

Smiling to herself, she looked around the joint with interest. Her nostrils flared from the delicious aromas in the air. They made her stomach grumble. When what did her eyes perceive, but one Seraphina! She blinked in surprised, but then grinned and approached the Fairest.

"Well, what's a fine ass mamasita like you doing in a place like this?" the Beast asked with a wink and a level of irreverence one did not normally see being directed at the monarch of one's Court.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Pausing in her sketching, she spots Sonnie, and a wide, happy smile appears,

“Enjoying the cookies of course!”
    she replies, clearly not offended by anything the Beast said. “They have these amazing raspberry cheesecake ones that are to die for!” pointing at the plate she had.

“But I think the same question could be asked of you.”
    Sapphires moving up and down Sonnie’s body, “With that dress and adorable hat, are you out breaking hearts?” she teases, then moves her books and pats the couch, “Want to join me?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh, raspberry! Nice choice!" Smiling, she plopped down onto the couch and grabbed a menu. "Don't mind if I do, thank you!"

"Honey, I break hearts everywhere I go!" She snapped her fingers in a sassy fashion, then broke into giggles, "I just like to try different places for good eats, and this joint looked good."

She adjusted her hat with a smile. She also had on a pair of yellow leather boots that matched her cap (perhaps the reason she had Hardened her Mask, so she could wear them comfortably). "Thanks. I like the purple assemble! The color suits you really well! What brings you here? Checking out the competition?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily wanders the street, smoking the last of her cigarette and feeling her tired eyes itch.

She was dressed in her regular attire, not out hunting. More trying to be distracted. It wasn't feeling right for a night in, so she;d wandered the human side of the Eastern edge of Clarion Call's territory and was vaguely thinking of going to look for Necessary Guile when she realised she was more than a bit further away from the territory.

Still, as luck would have it, she saw a familiar flash of yellow bob across the street and into a small side-away eatery. "Hey! Son... dammit!" Clearly Sonnie didn't hear her over the traffic. Dashing across the road and finishing her cigarette and flicking the butt into a drain, Emily bounced into the restaurante... cafe... thing. Seemed like a nice place.

The werewolf slipped up behind Sonnie and rested her head on her friend's shoulder. "Hey, deaflugs! I shouted you from across the street!" She bops her head affectionately on the Beast's behatted own. Looking up, She saw a vision of stunning beauty, and sighed a little. "Sera! Hi! You ok?" Emily greets chirpily.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Eagerly nodding, “You’re going to be in love with these cookies!” she gushed, grabbing another one for herself.

Giggling, “Isn’t that the truth!” a nod of agreement, “Same. Plus late in the evening, this place is pretty quiet, until the bars let out anyways. Then it just gets entertaining!” drunks could be funny to watch.

“Oh! Those boots!” sapphires widening as she leaned down to look, “So beautiful! Where’d you get them? And why haven’t we gone shopping together yet?!” because clearly they needed to. “Thank you! It felt springy.” She says with a wink. “I just needed a change of scenery. The coffee shop is ok, but I wanted something else. One where I didn’t have to serve myself.” A laugh, “Plus I seem able to get more work done here than at home.” A shrug. “Well, I could be.” Her tone secretive, “But we need to keep that hush hush.” Another wink as she holds a slender, translucent finger to her lips.

It was hard to miss the blue hair of the playful Emily, and a happy smile appears on Sera slips, “Hey Emily!” her angelic voice upbeat and friendly. As usual. “Ok?” a brief look of confusion, “Uh, I think so. I have cookies, tea and good company! Come join us!” more books were moved, closed and placed in a messenger bag. “I have these amazing raspberry cheesecake cookies, you need to try one!” pointing to dish filled with cookies. Was the Nix really going to eat them all? More than likely.

“How you been?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Well, if you insist!" With a grin, Sonnie snatched up one of the cookies and popped it into her mouth. She chewed thoughtfully, savoring the flavor... all of which is a change from her usual method of inhaling her food. "Mmmmmmmm! That IS good!"

"Boot store!" She smiled and kicked her feet in the air to display the boots. "We came pretty close to shopping together at the mall last Christmas. Maybe we should hit it again in the off season? This is my Spring Has Arrived outfit, but I could use more!" The Beast laughed and winked, "No worries! Your professional espionage is safe with me! If I see their recipe book laying around, I'll be sure to grab it for you!"

It was then that a certain werewolf appeared at Sonnie's side. She blinked in surprise, but then laughed and hugged her blue-haired friend. "Em! Hi! Did you? Sorry, I had my ear buds in. Duran Duran had all my attention until I came inside. A View to a Kill is a classic!"

She gestured with the menu in her hand, "Do join us! I think I'm gonna order this fudge brownie with ice cream!"

A sly grin was given towards Emily, "So, where's Mable?"

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

James had mostly kept to himself after Funderland and did what he does best. Disappear and watch, he had to get a feel for the city after all. Tonight was part of what he’d call scouting but it consisted of walking a beat and getting to know a neighborhood, each had their own life, their own culture, their own people. From a bird’s eye view it was entirely fascinating, each section of the city with its own song.

That song was interrupted by the hints of a familiar voice shouting something about…boots? His face contorted in confusion but a walk by wasn’t uncalled for, pass it off as curiosity. He felt underdressed when he saw the group, his pale skin soaking in all that fluorescent lighting which almost melted into the white button up the only bit of color on him was his black slacks and sensible walking shoes of the same color.

He quirked a brow and offered a small, if awkward, wave.

Goes by the name: John

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily returns the hug from Sonnie and plants a loud kiss on the monkey's cheek. "MWAH. You ditz. Good job you're pretty. But Hungry like the Wolf is waaaaay better!" She looks up at Sera. "Ohhh, Raspberry? I love raspberry!" she says, plucking a cookie from the plate, sitting between the two girls and greedily taking a bite."oh whhhw," she says with her mouth full. "*Gulp* They're good." She licks the crumbs frm her lips and pops the rest of the cookie into her mouth.

Howl and a whine, I'm after you....

Emily bobps a little in her own head, befote realising Sera's question "Wha-? Oh, I'm good! This at the garage are going steady. Looking at taking on another guy or two since one of my trainee guys left for go to college. I'm starting restoring another Mustang too, but to sell this one. Probably won't be blue."

Mouth is alive with juices like wine, and I'm hungry like the wolf....

Emily licks her lips. "Fudge brownie? Yum!" She leans over the table towards Sonnie to peer at the menu, shaking her hips to music no-one else can hear. Eyes narrow playfully at Sonnie. "I don't know, it's not as if we're joined at the tits or anything!" She looks up at the clock, smirking. "I think she's nearly finished work, but she sometimes things run late. We hadn't planned on meeting tonight anyway... Um... I mean... something innocent? Mable who?" she snags another cookie from the plate, still leering around at the menu. "Oooh, cheesecake! I could just go for cheesecake. Or maybe ice cream..."

She notices the awkward guy and waves with waggling fingers, grinning, looking to Sera and Sonnie in case they know him. "Friend of yours?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

With a very pleased smile, “I would never offer you gross cookies!” nope. “I take my cookies very seriously, and only the most delicious will do!” she says with a nod, taking another one.

As the boots were suddenly in the air, the Treasured examines them more closely, “Then it’s settled, we’re going shopping. You clearly have better taste in boots then I do. I will need your expert opinion to find an adorable pair!” her current shoes were simple slid on heels, a bit of black on them. Not flashy or anything, she left that to her outfit. “That would be perfect! Should you need a distraction, I got you covered.” She says with a wink. If anyone could be distracting, it was Sera.

“Yes! Where is Mable?” her angelic voice teasing slightly.

Wait, was that…John? Sapphires look again and realizes it was! The awkward wave was met with an enthusiastic and happy one from the Nix. Who then motions for him to come join them.

“I know right?! I might have buy more to take home.” She foresaw more cookies like this on the menus at the shop.

“That’s great! Steady is always good. If you ever want to leave business cards at my coffee shop you’re more than welcome too. I have some customers that have started doing that for stuff. Mainly study groups. But I'm all about supporting other businesses.” Then a surprised look, “Not blue? You could always go for a different shade of it, there are hundreds!” some really pretty.

“Ice cream with cheesecake!”
    cause why not! “Don’t limit yourself.” A shake of her head.

“Yup! He’s kinda shy, but is nice too.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread