Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Circle of Creation (BH) Mutant Spider Extermination 101 - Page 3
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(BH) Mutant Spider Extermination 101

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Dec 30, 2019 : (Bad House) House Call
(Bad House) The Return
May 5, 2020 - Jul 16, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods, "Okay. So...Phoenyx and me on this side, and you and Aurora on the other side? Or wait, you have to be on this side to control it, right? That's what the plan depends on, you being able to control it? Maybe Aurora can do that too?" The young apostate says, trying to piece together The Plan from what the Shaman has been saying, looking for clarity over esoteric knowledge, for now. "Are you saying that with you or you and Aurora controlling it, we don't need two teams, on both sides at once? We can finish up on this side, and then go to the other side?"

Kaze grins suddenly, "If blowing things up is part of this plan, I can probably get a hold of Shodan."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

The Arrow finally leaves her position on the door frame and walks purposefully towards the houses. "We need to move at night, to minimise Sleeper observation. The House is exposed. Assuming the creature remains within the house, we need to enter, ideally by stealth to retain the element of surprise. Then we have to locate the creature, putting us in close quarters. What space is required for the trap? Or is it a spell?"

She looked along the row of houses. "I suppose, if we could trap it in the... Spirit side?" a questioning look is shot towards Anima, "Then the risk of exposure is greatly reduced. Then one person could set the normal house as a trap using the gas and fire, in case the creature slips back to the 'real' world." Considering she has little knowledge of spirits, tactics is clearly something she has.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The doctor is prepared to respond to Kaze, but Phoenyx's tactical summary gives him pause. He nods eagerly.

"It's a spell, a contest of will to command the creature, but once I have it I have it. Absolutely. Trapping it in the spirit side would be ideal, then we'd be able to let lose more freely. However, I would caution, that the Shadow is also the spirits home, it will be more powerful and more dangerous. It might take me longer to overcome its will and command it."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze ponders. "Is it easier or harder to work with another person. Aurora specifically?" He asks the Shaman. "I mean, can this contest of wills...can you double team it?"

He looks at Phoenyx. "Sounds like it's worth waiting for her to be available, if it works like that; you and me on this side, him and her on the Other Side. What do you think?" He asks Phoenyx.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Phoenyx pulls out a phone and begins texting. "I've sent her a message," she says. "If she agrees.... I would say it makes more sense to split the paths. Should the creature escape one team, there is another waiting on the other side it can jump to. Whichever side," She places a hand either side of one of the houses, "we wall it off from escape, and you and I," she motions to Kaze "prioritise killing it."

The Arrow looks up. "If you and I go on one side, and the creature comes to us, we cannot hold it. Our options become kill it or let it escape, and that could become very risky to the veil. I would rather we do this with the minimum of altering the surrounding sleepers."

7. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The Shaman nods, understanding achieved.

"Very good! I'm glad we're all understanding the stakes here. This kind of infection can be reaching and detrimental. These creatures are driven to assault hollows, walling them off with their webs and feasting on those drawn to the energy there."

He motions to 'elaborate' display like a child at a science fair. "Any further questions?"
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods. "Okay." He says. "I'm up for wherever works best."

He looks at the model, then shakes his head slightly at the shaman. "Thanks again for the detailed explanation. The model helps." He says with a smile.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

Phoenyx nods. "An idea of physical strength and prowess would be helpful. Is it fast? What is it likely to do when attacked - flee or fight?" She shrugs. "Otherwise, if you have told us everything we need to know, I suppose we prepare to go back."

I think we're good to close up, more or less?

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima, ahhhs.

"Ah yes, expect the fastest, strongest creature you can imagine, beyond that of a Olympic athlete. And it will bite your face off. Literally."

"Please let me know if you recruit any additional exterminators. Once your ready, we'll gather down the block from the location."

sure I'll close it on up.
    Con Spells Cloaked

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Closed
    Con Spells Cloaked

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread