Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was still chilly and wet outside, typical March weather. But love, or perhaps lust, obeyed no timing of Season. The little Italian place had always looked quite tempting, and Emily knew she hadn't been thrown out, so it seemed like a great chance for a lovely little date.

Emily had a long over coat, but that was hung up on the stand. Sat at a table, she thumbed idly through the menu, wondering what to pick. Her stomach growled impatiently. "Oh, shut up," the little punk muttered, though she privately agreed with her body's assessment and hoped that Mable Wood was going to arrive soon.

It was fine now she'd had time to make sure her hair was dried out and makeup still looked excellent. The knee-high boots and corset-dress ensemble she knew looked good, enabling her to show off her tattooes on her anrms, wrist and shoulder.

The werewolf sipped her wine again, carefully ignoring she was on her second glass and almost halfway down the bottle, and scanned the menu again.

Come on Mable baby. You'll have to learn not to come between a werewolf and her food....

This is a completely open scene, though Emily is waiting for a specific someone! Come enjoy charming meals out!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(Blush n Eating)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had NO IDEA what to wear to a nice dinner. WTF she usually just ate on the run. She laughed at herself. Maybe she should have called someone to help her? Sighing she looked through her clothes again. She pulled out her pentagram dress and wondered if it was too pagan for a dinner out? Then the white dress? But Italian restaurants do a bunch of red sauces which could mess up the dress. Damn it. why was this so hard? She just wanted to go out and have a nice normal time with Em.

Em...Mable sighed. She really just got so excited at the thoughts of her. She was clever funny fun sexy. Shit and waiting for her. Mable grabbed a colorful dress, put her hair into a high ponytail and put a little makeup on just in case her blood drained before the night was over.

She pushed blood and headed out in the damp weather.

Once at the restaurant she checked herself one last time and headed in.

Kissing Em's cheek as she brushed by her, "Sorry I'm late. Had a work call which ran over." This wasn't a lie, that was what started her being behind schedule. Mable was sure she heard Em's stomach growl. "You must be starved." She pushed the bread to Em. "Eat something. You will need your energy later." She grinned.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily quickly grabs Mable's hand and pulls her back for a kiss on the lips. "Well, you're here now, baby. And look gorgeous! Very summery - wow, you must be freezing!"

She smiles brightly as Mable pushes the bread. "Oh, no. I'm fi-" the werewolf is cut off by another loud grumble, and her cheeks flush pink. "Judas," she mutters, leering down at her own stomach, before looking back up at Mable and taking gratefully taking a bread roll. "Maybe I'm a little hungry." She gives the vampire a bright, bubbly smile, and sighs, happily. "You're one to talk. I am going to tear that dress off you later. Mwah!" she blows a kiss across the table. "Oh! I got us some wine..." the Crescent looks at the half-empty bottle, smiles awkwardly, and quickly pours Mable a glass. "So-ooo, how was work? How's your forestry project going?" Emily takes her glass and sips more wine.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

After the kiss Mable can't help but grin, she feels so happy with Em. "Oh I am literally never cold." She laughs. "I spend so much time outside at night so I have accumulated....I mean acclimated." She sips the wine and gazes in Em's eyes. "MMM Yummy."

"Oh Work is great. I am working on cemetery clean up this week. There is one cemetery with so many roses but some beautiful trees. I have been nursing a large cherry tree back to health and this spring it has a lot of new growth and blossoms."

"And my chicken's are producing so many eggs its awesome. I am selling them at a farmer's market. This April I plan to expand the hen house. I brought you a dozen eggs to take home. they are in the truck." She reached over and took Em's hand.

"How are you doing? Any interesting cars come in?"

5. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Crescent sniggers. "I've felt you. You're always freezing!"

She leans one arm on the table and rubs a finger around the top of her glass. "I mean, sure, it's a cemetery, but that sounds so awesome. You're so in line with nature. I love that. And I live a lone! What can I do with a dozen eggs?" she chuckles. "Unless you're going to start staying for breakfast a little more now it's getting lighter..." the werewolf smiles playfully.

"Oh, yeah! I got to work on a Dodge Charger! I have this, uh, friend, Sophia, who knows a few people with very nice cars, and since I've been helping her out and keeping her lovely Torino running, she's recommended me to a few people. Plus, the Beetle is nearly fully done up, so that'll be ready for sale," Emily gushes. "I have show you. Plus, I've done some tweaking on Baby! I want her all ready for the summer." She sighs happily. "The new extensions to my garage are working out great, so that's good. Maybe I might extent the apartment next."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"My core temperature is fairly low. I once worked in Alaska. It was cold but I loved it in the summer."

She gave a sweet smile, "Well babe, I can make you something fantastic with the eggs and feed you for a few days. It will make me happy knowing I helped keep you fed so you can continue on your awesome work."

"Oh is that the Sofia I met at the ...I think Diner? You were dating this other girl..."

"Anyway, that's awesome that you're getting some work through her. Congrats. And the expansions sound awesome. Maybe you could show me the plans?"

"I just love how mechanically inclined you are. It is so cool how you can bring pieces of metal back to life. And it's great for the environment to keep older cars running. I mean, I know the newer economical cars and electric cars are better for the environment, but keeping cars from the rusty grave yard is even better. I actually saw something about this on a show called, Adam Ruins Everything." Mable realized she was babbling so she stopped talking , and ran a hand through her hair.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily bites a huge hunk of bread, just as Mable offers. "*OM*... whut? *gulp*... Uh, you don't have to... what kind of something fantastic?" Did bae have secret cooking talents?

The werewolf sips her wine. "Oh... er, yeah! That's the one. Didn't work out, obviously. She kinda diasppeared, proper ghost. Her loss, your gain, right?" she beams brightly.

Emily nods. "Oh, sure. I mean... nothing's set in stone. Fuck, I haven't even redecorated since Dad, uh..." the werewolf falters, staring down at her plate. "Um. well, like, maybe i would be nice just to have the extra room" she continues stubbornly, but a lot of her sparkle seems to have gone. She quickly drains the half-glass of wine and pours herself some more.

Emily seems a little downcast, but trying not to be. "Oh, it's part knack, part passion. I love cars, always have. It's like you with nature. I love it when I visit the farm, it's just so open and free..." Sure it was a farm, but with so much nature around is was the border between the primal and humanity. "Hey, yeah, I love that... show? channel? blog? Just what the hell do you call in anyway? But yeah, you can learn so much. I mean, I might not. I'm kinda beat when I clamber up stairs. usually a shower, food, a few beers, some crappy tv and then sleep for the next day." She shrugs. "There must be so much for you to do on the farm. You aren't alone doing all that, are you?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable chuckles, "Okay, fantastic might be over selling it. But there are these things that are like egg muffins made with eggs, cheese, meats, and veggies. Super good and like mini omelets excellent hot or cold." At least that was what the girl said at the farm.

"Yes. Definitely my gain. But I can't imagine anyone ghosting you unless there was a real issue." Mable knew just what that was but couldn't tell. Gods secrets were hard.

Em mentioned her dad and then she was so down. Mable was unsure if she should ask, but decided to stick to the thought people will talk when ready. Instead she laid her hand on Em's and gave a squeeze. "I'm here for you if you ever need to talk."

"I'm glad you like the farm. And yes, I have a ton of help. The local agricultural college does training at the farm and they do all the planting and weeding. I just speak to the professor and the work gets done while I sleep. OH MY GOD. You should see the flower gardens I have there. In a few weeks they will be full bloom. Those I did. all the landscaping directly around the farm house and barns is all me." Mable smiled with pride at her hard work.

"The Adam Ruins Everything was a blog I think and is now a show. I watch it on streaming. I watch way too much TV. But you can learn so much even watching noneducational shows." Like how to interact with people or how to dress, Mable thought.

"What kind of crappy TV do you like?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That sounds amazing" Emily says, pausing in her bread devouring. Wait, was she onto a second roll already? "But please stop, babe. I'm already starving."

Emily shrugs. "Eh, not sure. She was fun, but like... kinda distant, y'know? She was... fun, but a lot less social." She smiles. "I need someone who can go out and stay in and is fun at both. Insatiably horny is just a bonus..." she blows a kiss at Mable.

The werewolf looks up, smiling sadly, and she squeezes Mable's fingers back. "It's... okay. He... disappeared, about seven years back. Absolutely no reason at all. Sometimes it just hits me, y'know? We were very close." She sighs, and drinks more wine. "Y'know the pictures, and the other room in the flat? They were his. I... don't go in there much. It's what puts me off expanding the appartment, to be honest, because something would need to be done on that side."

She seems to revive a little when the topic is changed. "That sounds so cool! We could have a picnic or something. Do you have a favourite bit? A little secluded glade our something?" Emily grins.

"Cooking shows,and dancing shows," Emily gigglles. "They're so fun! The outfits are amazing. For dancing, not cooking! I like watching those for the recepies, in case I want to try something. Or just Man vs Food, because that's so fun and Sonnie and I love watching him fail when we're sure we could beat something. Seriously if we didn't both exercise as much as we both do we would both be like 400 pounds." The werewolf's stomach rumbles again impatiently. "Oh, hehe... Are you ready to order something?" Emily drinks more of her wine. The glass is nearly empty.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable made a note to make the muffin things before she left the flat later. And hearing about BB from someone else was very interesting. More than that though was the thought that here was one girl who suffered from severe abandonment issues. Holy crap, why do people keep leaving her? Well, Mable would do everything in her power to not ever just leave without warning. She ran a hand through her hair thinking, she should set up something incase she goes missing... a letter to be sent to Em. Yup that's it. She would find someone tomorrow who could do it. Maybe a work friend?

Mable was slightly distracted looking while this ran through her head. "Sorry, I think I'm hungry too. Low blood sugar. I really want some meatballs." There she remembered she had 'diabetes' and that's why she has to keep her schedule tight. "Insatiably horny for you. That's for sure." She grinned picking back up the conversation.

Mable took a sip of wine. Gave Em's hand another squeeze "I am sorry about your dad. And if I can help in anyway with the room etc please let me know. I can pack the things away while you expand if that will help."

Picnic? Favorite spot? Did she dare show anyone? Leap of faith..."I do indeed have a very special spot. I never show anyone. But it is beautiful and very spiritual for me. I..I could bring you there." OMG Em must mean more to her then she even thought.

"OH MY GOD. Sonnie eats so much. Her metabolism must be six million. Haha, Sonnie is the six million dollar girl. Have you ever seen that show? Six Million Dollar Man? A bit silly but fun to watch." Mable giggled and continues to babble, "And I also love the dancing show costumes. Do you ever try to do the dances? I have always wanted to take ballroom dancing lessons. I did take a few rumba lessons. how about you?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread