He shrugs at the Shaman "It's called experimenting" He says with a smile "You let something blow up in your face ten times, so that it works on the eleventh. The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything, or so I've heard" Which is why Shodan almost always erred on the side of action. Said mistakes sometimes often followed, but he, that's part of the game, right?

Unlike Phoenyx, he accepts the beer, and pairs it up with a handful of forgotten peanuts, lying in the table's corner. The brew was really good, although Shodan wondered how much of it was actual flavor, and how much was him needing a drink.

"I meant that last part as a joke... well, mostly" He explains to the First Talon, although Shodan is not exactly surprised she underestimates the healing powers of a good, dumb cat video "There's plenty of other things you can do to better yourself on the internet. Yoga tutorials. Language courses. Editing Wikipedia articles. The possibilities are endless!" Sure, the world wide web was sometimes a sewer, but it stood as a monument to human ingenuity nonetheless.

The Obrimos listens to Phoenyx explain her creed, but it still doesn't sit well with him. 'Challenging yourself' 24/7 and expecting that an attack can come from anyone, anywhere, anytime sounds llike a good way to run yourself ragged in nothing flat and lose all the benefits you were fighting to get in the first place Well, that's why you're not an Arrow, man. That, and a few other reasons.

"Yeah, I'll be seeing you. Thanks for today" He says to Phoenyx as she departs, and when she does, his attention is back on Aurora "Looks like we'll be wrapping up here. Thanks for coming by, but I guess I'll see you around? You [post=14449506]said[post] we need to talk about things, which we definitely should do, at some point" But not here. The atmospfere was not right, and besides, he could think of a few more private places than the Circle "But until then, I'm keeping the beer. This stuff is way too good to let you have it all to yourself" He adds jokingly.