Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Forgot to throw the dice for the smile
      3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-02-28 22:12:46 Jacque rolls 6 to faux smile (Comp + Sub) (10 Again) 10, 10, 7, 4, 6, 3, 6, 10, 1 3 successes

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

All Ale see’s is a smile, nothing more, nothing less. But she does nod, “Yes, not repeating the gesture has been good. I assume the other Crone had something to say about it to her in private. At least, I would hope so. If it comes up again, something can be said.” There was a shrug. Knowing who the Crone wanted to recruit was a benefit in her eyes.

“It was my pleasure. Someone, Lady Stamford, took a chance on me. Which tells me she saw something worthy in me, and I see that in you.” Making him Herald had proven to be a wise decision as well. Her face seemed to light up, “I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it. It wasn’t easy to find, but I know some people that help expedite the process.” Sure, let’s call them people.

“It’s a stunning piece. And with expanding my influence into the art community, I hope to find more pieces to display. So please, let me know of anymore you come across.”

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-01 11:56:41 Ale rolls 5 to Fake Smile?(Wits+Sub) (10 Again) 5, 2, 1, 7, 5 failure

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"As her Majesty wishes," his response was short but respectful. His posture shifts as Alessandra chose to share some morsel of her history with him, "Her instincts were clearly sharp based on how your success has unfolded today. I can only hope that my future provides you the same satisfaction Lady Stamford must have for you."

Jacque begins to open his mouth but hesitates to speak for the briefest of moments before continuing, "Forgive me if it is too forward, but I'm surprised that you yourself are not regarded to with the title of Lady." The statement was laid out eloquently but it was the pause that followed that eluded to the 'statement' actually being more of a question as to why that was.

"It would be my honor," a wry grin formed across the Lord's lips, "And if your collection grows to the point a showing would be in order, please consider me a most eager attendee."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A thoughtful look, “Maybe.” Though Ale still wondered what Victoria had seen in her at the time. “Well, thus far you haven’t been a disappointment.” She says with a half-smile, “So a long as you keep going on the path you are, I don’t foresee any problems. Just remember to ask if you have any questions about titles and etiquette. Easier for me to give you the right answer then to clean up that sort of mess. But I don’t see it happening, you’ve picked up quite quickly to the etiquette.” Which had been great. They didn’t have another Dixie on their hands. And quite frankly, she didn’t have the patience for another one.

A shake of her head, “Not too forward. And the answer is simple, I haven’t yet earned the right to such a title. It’s a title quite a few Kindred spend years or even decades chasing. And should I do something that is of great benefit to the Invictus, and Judex Twist deems me worthy, I’m sure she’ll bestow it upon me.” She didn’t sound bothered by not having it. Not at all. Quite the opposite. She knew she needed to earn that title.

A chuckle, “Now that would be something, having a collection that large. Not out of the realm of possibilities. But it’s going to take some time to acquire that many pieces. Went to an art event, mostly college students looking to show off what they had done, and maybe get someone to invest in them. But it was a charity as well, though nothing caught my eye.” Yeah, she was looking into charities.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A trend I aim to continue," Jacque quipped in affirmation of Alessandra's praise. "Thank you again for helping me find the right path. I'll continue to value your guidance as I grow within the First Estate." He came for the Dragons, he was intrigued by the Crone... but only the unconquered showed capable of sating his thirst.

He nodded, "It is just a thought. A collection doesn't necessarily have to be massive for a showing. They can be concise to an artist or themed around a handful of pieces." His wrist twists to show his palm, "Just over a year ago, if I recall correctly, I had thoroughly enjoyed our evening discussing Miss Weiss' works. Speaking of which, that would make it about that time to renew my sponsorship for the museum." He chuckled softly. "Nevertheless, it can take some time. Like good music, a work of art has to resonate with a Patron. I'm certain you'll find something in due time."

"If it pleases Her Majesty, I should get back to it." There was a letter to be penned and a lot to learn. Jacque carefully slid to the edge of his seat and waited for her confirmation of release.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nods her head once, “That would be appreciated.” It would be a waste to have to add the Lord to the closet. “Your hard work and dedication will see you going far within the First Estate.” At least that’s how she had seen it. The Invictus rewarded those who worked toward increasing power.

“No, but I would prefer to have a decent number of worthy pieces. Miss Weiss was a very talented artist, and I wish I had more of her pieces. Or more Kindred with talent like hers. I’d much rather invest in a member of the Domain than some Kine.” But, artists seemed rare. “I hope so, and intend to continue to visit various art shows around the city. Perhaps I should bring you with me next time.” He seemed to have an eye for art.

Pleasant conversations always seemed to go by too quickly.

A nod and smile as she stood, “Of course. Thank you for meeting with me, it was a pleasant talk.”

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'd like that," he replied in earnest. "A night at Crocker is always on the table as well."

Jacque stood with the Prince, "Likewise. I'll send any good news your way as I continue my research." He respectfully bowed his head and made his exit.

It was a good night, he thought to himself. A keen observer might notice a little more pep in the Lord's step.

Thanks for the scene!

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Closing thread. Great scene, thank you!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3