(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was that voice again, slithering like a snake though her mind. Though not one of the most unpleasant Haunt curses she had come across. It was still unsettling.

A smile tugs at the corners of her blood red lips, “Lady Hazelton, good evening.” Greeted the Savage.

Grazie.”
    Purrs the Italian, “It’s always wonderful to hear that my Officers are not only efficient, but delightful as well.” Meant they were doing their jobs.

“I was hoping to hear a bit more about yourself. Last Court you had mentioned you were returning to the Domain, how long were you gone?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer inclines her head as the Prince acknowledges Jennifer's statement, attentive to the Prince's words. She answers the Prince's question directly.

"I departed Sacramento in 2015. I relocated to study under a notary whom I admired. I had hoped to pursue Prince Clarke's goal for me to learn specific Blood Oaths that would reinforce the First Estate's power. Lady Chappelle is part of a House made up of various Blood and I had hoped they would be able to assist me, yet there were obstacles. I did interview the House members Sir Godwin and Lady Chappelle on their experience learning and created my own journals on the matters of the Blood, to attempt to attain the goal on my own. It is hard work." Jennifer admitted.

"My Blood resists the charge to me, but I remain devoted to learn the Devotions to enforce the full power of learning from one's Elders and uphold the benefits of being a new student in the First Estate. I believe that the relationship between student and teacher is of utmost importance and wished to enforce it with the benefits of Blood Oath. One must adhere to tradition and I believe that the Oaths are the back bone of the First Estate." Jennifer replied. "I am clearly declaring what I have been studying these years to assure you that I do not wish to challenge the Laws of the Domain or personal laws governing the Clans set by the Prisci. I shall cease my efforts immediately if you feel that it does not benefit the First Estate or if it causes any concern."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

3. Likes West liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A careful nod, “Must have been before I arrived.” But she was also unaligned when she got to the Domain as well.

The Savage knew a little of Oaths, but had never seen one used.

“It’s not my place to speak for Judex Twist about what best benefits the First Estate, so I would recommend meeting with her on that matter. But I personally have to issues with what you peruse, so long as it stays within my Laws. I’m not sure what Clan Prisci have for personal laws. Some have made it known that Disciplines that are Clan specific are not to be taught. And I will not override those.” If someone wanted Protean, there best be a good offer on the table.

“Though I do agree about student and teacher relationships. I’ve recently agreed to mentor someone joining the First Estate.” Though she had faith in her student. If not, she wouldn’t have agreed.

“The First Estate did recently have a meeting, and a few things were discussed. I’d be happy to either meet in private with you and discuss them, or you can seek out the Judex.”
    She was sure Jennifer would understand, there was no secrets in Court. And First Estate business would not be discussed in open Court.

“How long did you reside here before leaving? And surely your interests include more than Oaths and the First Estate.”
    Slight humor to her voice.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, I shall arrange a meeting with the Good Judex Twist to discuss the details," Jennifer responded. She glanced about the room for a moment, searching how many Kindred were near. She faced the Prince as she continued. "The laws are in place for a reason."
    She stated in a rasp to assure that she was not asking for dispensation or special favors.

It would be different this time around. The goal she had been pursuing for years was examined for any way it violated the Prince's wishes, and thankfully she found none.
    "I find it vital to why younger Kindred would gravitate towards the First Estate. Tutelage under you would be a Great Honor for someone. I would enjoy learning what happened at the meeting and the Goals for our Covenant, when the time is proper. It is a lot of paying respect for some time before one sees a difference in ones' Danse and the education from ones' Elder is a balm." She nodded to the Prince's question. No, the First estate business should not be discussed openly. Not the vital Blood Oaths. But seeding that elders would teach new members was something that she attempted to seed for those attending their words. She changed topics after that, to signify she understood first estate business was not being discussed.

"I arrived in Sacramento in 2011." She answered straightforward.
    "There was a great deal of activity around my arrival. An attack had just occurred prior to my arrival and our Clan did some investigation into the matter. I found that I enjoyed the investigating scenes. I wasn't too bad at it." She stated humbly.

"I do enjoy hobbies," Jennifer rasps. "I found a love for botany in my life. I owned a flower shop for some time here, trying my own breed of hybrid roses. I am a bit of a scholar and enjoy learning and the pursuit of truth. I enjoy ancient art of calligraphy and letter writing. Some may find a technology minded Kindred such as myself should not enjoy two very different things, but two sides of the same coin, I believe. May I ask what endeavors you are interested in, Your Grace?" Jennifer croaks.

She was using a submissive tone to not offend the Prince. The Haunt was interested and wanted to express an interest and genuine conversation to her Grace, not bird seed replies.
    Alessandra
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I’m sure she would enjoy speaking with you.” Especially where the Haunt was a returning member of the First Estate. And one who had achieved the status of Lady.

“It could be some time. But if one is willing to work hard enough, contribute to the cause, the time can be short.” Maybe she was speaking from experience?

The statement was noted. “Things have been fairly quiet as of late. But I’ll keep that in mind should something come up.” Having some who enjoyed investigating could be useful.

Botany? Not something you heard very often.

“Do you still have your flower shop?” calligraphy wasn’t something she knew anything about. Sure, it was pretty, but that was the extent of her knowledge. “Myself?” what to share? “I enjoy classical music and art. Some of my favorite pieces were provided to me by a Haunt that has since left the Domain. She was a very talented artist, and I often hang the pieces here in Court. Otherwise then that, work keeps me very busy in the evenings. Between Domain business and personal business, it leaves little time for anything else.” She didn’t sound bitter about it at all. Quite the opposite.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I couldn't agree more, Your Grace." Jennifer agreend to the Prince's statement. The First Estate valued Tradition.
    They were not the flash bang in the pot of the Carthians, who fizzled out or were banished before ever getting anything going.

"Classical music?" Jennifer brightened. "The House that I was staying with was fond of Vivaldi. I didn't dislike Brahms Violin Sonata 3. I always like keeping an ear out for something interesting." She admitted in a croak. Jennifer nods as the Prince details her Danse. One would imagine that running an entire Domain did not leave any one idle time.

"No, I sold it when I left. I wouldn't mind getting back into the business, perhaps I can set up a bit of a flower show. " The First Estate normally enjoyed sending coded messages. It had potential.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Ah, Vivaldi someone I’ve listened to quite often. Of course, him being Italian helps.” She joked, “But his music is quite lovely. Though I’m more of fan of Beethoven myself. Moonlight, Piano Sonata Number fourteen is my favorite. I find it quite soothing in a world of chaos.” And the world of Kindred was quite chaotic at times.

“I always encourage others to pursue what brings them some level of joy. I wish you luck with it, and perhaps it won’t be so hard to reopen. Please keep in up to date on how it goes.” A flower show? “Can’t say I’ve been to a flower show, but it sounds interesting.” Kind of.

“How have you been settling in since your return?” she asks, “Had a chance to meet with anyone else from the Domain?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I have had a pleasant conversation with Seneschal Hart - before her elevation- and Madame Black. They strike me as clever and the pentacle in how to conduct oneself with dignity.". Jennifer replied. " I do hope to speak with them again soon."
    " Flower show can be interesting...". She croaked.

" I did teach the language of flowers to some and I found that rewarding. The average kindred may not be interested, because sometimes a flower is just a flower."
    Kindred of quality would always see the hidden message within. Even the bloom that she wore tonight was a message. She wondered who was picking it up.

She turned her head around.
    " I had hoped to meet another tonight,". She rasps. " Bishop Patience. I do hope that our representative is well.". She faces the prince,. Her face smooth and trying for a look of interest only in the bishop absence.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a pleased nod, “Seneschal Hart has always conducted herself in such a way.” She praised. “If you enjoy art, Miss Black would make quite the conversation partner. I had the pleasure of seeing her a showing, and enjoyed her take on it.” Though she did need to speak with her soon.

“I’ve heard it mentioned before, the language of flowers. Though I haven’t looked into it a whole lot. Is it something you would want to teach again?” to her, flowers were just that, flowers. Sometimes pretty, but no real purpose. “I’d be interested in expanding my knowledge of it.” Might come in handy someday.

Ale would look around, but there was no need. Patience gave up her Acknowledgement and positions when she failed to show to Formal Court. Had she reappeared; the Savage would have spoken with the Haunt herself. “Should Miss Patience decide to return to the Domain, I too would love the chance to speak with her. I had been looking forward to getting to know more about her.” And talking with a sane Lance seemed like it could be fun. “Though I’m sure you or Seneschal Hart will make a fine Priscus of your Clan.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

She was glad that the Seneschal was held in good standing. In the past, Nosferatu had a tendency to flame out. It was rather embarrassing. She didn't want to attract any attention to that little fact, so she nodded her head in agreement.
    "I am very glad to hear that."

On the topic of flowers, Jennifer smiled. It was a slow smile, spreading with sincerity.
    "I would enjoy teaching any one. Botany is a wonderful hobby, and lends itself to so many applications. The most obvious is to send subtle messages, or to signal certain attitudes that one holds. Yet one does not have to be of the First Estate to enjoy a lovely bouquet. Many of my most pleasant memories were with Allies in my Flower Shop." She admitted.
    "Perhaps I shall look into setting up shop again." She admitted with a grating tone of voice.

"For someone absent, it seems that she made quite an impression." She remarks on the Bishop. "I think we shall be able to sort out the position nicely," She inclines her head to the Prince.
    "I held the position for a time in my previous visit. I had been organizing the Family into safeguarding the internet for the Elysium, safe guarding against any intrusions. These days, it just takes someone's desire to go viral and a cell phone to cause a problem. I think I had been setting up those wonderful little devices that stop transmitting for officers of the court- they would work nicely for a deputy. A way to head off problems. A bit of a tangent from my role as a White Hat, but its odd how a 'loop hole' of such occurs to you when puzzling out how to safeguard a site. A nasty trip into Torpor had me shift into Whip for some time to sort some things out. Its amazing what the Beast does to survive, and how it can weigh on ones'... humanity?" She wondered aloud. "Is that the right word?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread