(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Subtle messages?” a slow smirk, then chuckle, “Afraid subtle isn’t my thing.” A slight shrug. “So I’m willing to learn about it, but not sure if it’s something I would practice personally. Because if I want to tell someone off, I do it quite bluntly.” It was just how she was, “But consider me willing to attend a class should you teach one. Just let me know when and where.” She might learn something.

“I think you should. I don’t own a business per say myself, I invest in real estate. But I see Kindred owned businesses as a wonderful way to grow the Domain. So it would be a welcome addition.” Kine liked flowers.

“Yes and no. I never really had the chance to speak with her personally, but the Reeve saw fit to make her a Deputy. So I like to think she had promise, and if given the chance, I’d like to verify it. Not to mention I was looking forward to learning more about the Lance and their beliefs. The last couple Lance we had were, well, unfortunate.” Not the word she wanted to use, but it fit where they were.

“Can’t say we’ve come across any issues like those since I’ve been here. But I can see how something like that could be beneficial.” She adds, “We’ve mostly had some Brood and the attempted intrusion of some gangs into the area.” A bit more exciting to her.

Torpor? Huh. But she nods, “Sounds like a good word for it. It’s always something that one needs to acknowledge and watch. A delicate slope.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer smiled at the Prince's chuckle.

"I think its for the best that subtlety is not your thing, if I may be so bold, Your Grace. Boldness is what is needed. My path is much different than yours, two very different flower blooms. Both combined to make a very lovely bouquet in the First Estate."
    The Prince was a delightful conversationalist, and she was feeling much more confident about Sacramento. The Prince had impressed her with her appointments and now with her clear sense of self.

"A very fine example and credit to us. No doubt she may be honing some skill, or do the Lance have rituals?- that strengthen her. Perhaps she may reemerge, stronger and best able to meet her endeavors."
    Of course, they may not be here. This Prince did not look like someone to cross.

"Ah, yes, I was very surprised to hear what Seneschal Hart told me occurred. I had heard it the first time that evening I was acknowledged. Such dreadful business! "
    Nosferatu were generally rivals to those sly Mekhets in trying to ferret information. She would do her best to try and find something on these issues, or discover if they were even issues now.
    "Gangs?" She said the word slowly, surprised. Much different than the Brides.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“While it might be for the best, it’s been about learning when and where to be subtle. Not all situations require a hammer, sometimes a gentler touch gets the desired results.” She had made more contacts and allies with a gentle touch. “And please, I encourage it.” As a member of the First Estate, and a Lady, Ale felt comfortable assuming Jennifer knew the time and place to be bold. Smiling, “I look forward to working with you then.” Her words genuine. There was always much more to Kindred then appearance and what they let on. What else did the Haunt have to offer?

“I do hope she returns. One never knows when personal or Covenant business might take them elsewhere for a time. As to if the Lance have rituals,”
    a shrug, “I don’t know. I’ve never really gotten to sit down and talk with a member. Though I would enjoy it, I find learning about the other Covenants fascinating.” So long as they knew their place and didn’t push their beliefs.

“It was, but I feel it helped strengthen the Domain. We truly came together, and as Reeve at the time, I was quite proud of what we did.”
    And to fight beside twist had been a true honor.

A nod, “We had some gangs attempt to move in to the area. Which created some unrest with the gangs that are already here and do business. But it was handled. Nothing to worry about.” This was her Domain and territory.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer smiled in response to the Prince. She agrees. "I would not mind hearing about that, if you ever have the time. They are a bit.. the bogeyman of my Sire's tuteledge." She admitted. "Although, I respect those who fought through it. If they would rather let the past lay."

She nodded as the Prince spoke, accepting her word as final.
    "I am glad to hear it, Your Grace. " The Haunt glanced around and startled a bit seeing the hall empty out. She had been considering her thoughts a bit too long, it had seemed.
    "I do hope we can speak of the meeting I missed sometime, your Grace. Yet if you have business, I would hate to keep you."

Politely, she wanted to give the prince an out if she wanted to catch someone before they slipped away. Personally, she could speak to the Prince all evening. She had not spoken to nearly enough of her Blood, and she was unique.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread