(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Realizing all eyes were upon, Sonnie looked up from drinking her soda, straw still in her mouth, cheeks still concave. "Hmmm?"

Having spaced out for a time, she had no story thought up to tell. "Um, let's see..."

A few moments of searching her memories gave her no stories she could easily disguise as mundane or even semi-mundane. Scrambling for a story, she started reciting the first thing that came to mind.

"So, there we were, kicked out of the university and needing work. What were four disgraced scientists to do? Why, go into business for ourselves, of course! We got a fourth mortgage on Raymond's parent's house and rented this old fire station in Manhattan. The place was practically abandoned and needed a lot of work. I liked the fireman's pole, though. Anyway, we hired this sassy woman as our receptionist and got an old hearse to drive around town to jobs and..."

She paused, looking about at the gathered faces. Her own expression was questioning. "Sorry. Have I told this one already? You guys look like you know it."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was a chuckle as she listened, “If you have the proton pack, I assume you have the trap as well. And if I remember right, they work best in a team. So make sure you bring backup.” A solemn nod.

A slight shrug, “Just how I work best. Without measurements, then you run the risk of things being too big or too small, and ruin what you’re trying to do.” Just how it was. “Tell you what, you figure out the measurements, then send me a text with them and I’ll recommend what would work best?” she offers.

Snorting as she laughed, both from Mary’s words and Allen’s reaction. It was priceless. “That is great!” her soda cup raised in Mary’s direction. “Ten points for Mary!” and continues to laugh as Allen seems to talk about trying to cleanse his mind with vodka.

“One has to wonder, who came up with aliens having those fetishes? Like, was some embarrassed house wife trying to pass her Friday night off on aliens?”
    it was a legit question.

“Well, I figure if my act doesn’t draw enough attention, then surely my outfits will. And yes, you are right about that, I’ll take it!” though she had stopped trying to use fire to impress guys.

“Nah, not brandy. You want rum or whiskey, a lot smoother.” Nodding.

Looking to Sonja, “You know, I think I might have.” A thoughtful look, “Is there a pug dressed in a suit involved? Or was it a Hawaiian shirt?” the Shaman tried to keep a straight face, but it wasn’t happening, and there was a smirk.

A
    Allen Brackett

The Iminir turns to Mary "Bear cavalry could prove useful... for clearing the foreground, I mean. Though they are difficult to control, bears, so if I was going all-out I'd just opt for a tank or something. At least I'd be certain it's not going to bite me" Because there are just times when you need to unleash all you have, and that kind of onslaught needs to be reliable.

He laughs good-naturedly to Sonja's story, although it does feel... recycled "Yes, I think I have heard of you" He decides to play along "I also heard that there might be a second crew in your business niche. Although, if rumors are to be believed, a much less succesful one" Because everything is better if it's original. Jeans. Dollars. DVDs.

Ghostbusting teams, too.

"There is only one small flaw to this plan" He responds to Madison's suggestion "I don't have your number" He smiles slightly. Of course, that can be easily changed. He wouldn't mind getting contact information of the contortionist. A foothold in the world of entertainment can become unexpectedly useful.

And as the talk slides down the slippery slope of housewives' fantasies (one'd do best not to think on what he's slipping, though), Allen offers his thoughts "Most people's lives today are lacking in any real excitement. Modern American suburbia is not your first connotation when you think of adventure, so you need to make up your own. Promiscuous aliens, vampires, edgy philosophies... all serve to spice things up, as it were" Well, okay. Vampires are real. Not that Allen cares to interact with them for any length of time, if the legends are to be believed they are notoriously treahcerous.

And the Storm Lord would just hate competition like that.

As we are in the last week of this Scene, we might want to start wrapping up

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"You're outfits do grab attention, Madison, so you should have no worries on that front!" Sonja laughed out loud. "Hmm, well, I've never dressed my dog up in a suit. A Hawaiian shirt might be neat, though."

She shrugged nonchalantly at Allen, "Branch offices are difficult to manage from afar. I wasn't responsible for our franchise expansion, anyway."

Seeing the time on her phone, she stood up with soda cup in hand. "Getting late! Guess I should should head for home."

Sonnie moved... to the counter, where she ordered another slice of meat lovers. This one was to go. "One for the road!"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe starts laughing as Sonja recites a classic of horror comedy, even pounding her fist on the table at the sheer audacity of the Beast. Madison's own joke about it sets her off further, "Can I borrow a pack? I know this group of camera style ghost hunters. We can show 'em how it is really done, oh ho ho ho ho ho!"

Madison gets a mock bow from Circe, "Thank you my dear, all night will I not be here, but Allen doesn't have too much ta fear," she decides to run with the next question, "Less the suburbia wifey's anal aliens get near, oh ho ho ho ho!"

Once she calms down she nods her head, "I will trust yer expertise with the booze Madison." Allen's torment is interrupted by talk of battle plans. "Well Allen, tank goodness ya have put thought inta the pros and cons of bear cavalry."

And did he just ask the mundy girl for her, yes he did! "Oooooh, smooth boyo, very smooth. And Hell yes Sonja," she looks to her fellow Lost, "He'd look adorable in a little floral shirt. Please please please let me know when yer gonna do that."

Vampires? Total fiction Circe was sure. Probably one of Them reading Bram Stoker. "How is a blood drinking monster full of teeth exciting like anal alieeeens, oh. Ooooh." Her shoulders sag as Circe makes a disgusted look, "Sparkle vampires ugh." Those had best be fiction, "I don't feel like seeing my pizza come back up so I think this might be the end fer me too." She rises, "I'll leave ya two sweethearts ta swap yer numbers with each other."

Ret 2 close here.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Once she had her pizza slice to go, Sonnie waved to her companions for the evening. "Smooth indeed!" She laughed in agreement with Circe. "This was totally cool! You guys are great! Everyone take care, okay?"

With another wave, she was out the door and strolling down the street... and already digging into the pizza.

Thanks for the scene everyone!

A
    Allen Brackett

I will close this scene in 24 hours or so, giving Aurora Orianna a last chance to post if she wishes

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 22

You do not have permission to view the list of names.