Watch

Tower Talk

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze takes in what Phoenyx is saying and tries to listen, really listen. He tries. And then when she advances, angrily, hurt, he takes a breath, and the lets it out again before answering. Somewhere in between he prays.

"Phoenyx," he says. "I'm sorry, it just feels like we are having the same conversation, or fight as before. I guess it's my fault, that I send mixed signals, by calling."

Kaze sighs sadly and then says, "I told you what I wanted, and it wasn't what you wanted. I get it. We want two different things. I want you to be okay with my following my religion and still being your boyfriend, and you want me to pick being your boyfriend over my beliefs, because I did it before. And then there's my wanting to have kids, and you wanting to wait. We already said this. I'm sorry. I know you care for me, and I care for you, but...we really don't want the same things in our relationship."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"It wasn't a mixed signal! You never sent a signal!" Phoenyx says exasperatedly, turning away.

"So.... all the time we were together. Every time we were... together. You thought it was wrong. That you were violating your beliefs. And you did it because you didn't want to fight me." She turns back - tears have started crawling down her face. "If you have faith, that's... good, but I just don't understand why you want to keep a part of a dogmatic belief - an archaic law from a more predjudiced time - when it keeps us apart. When that's something neither of us... want."

She scowls through the tears. "It's easy to want kids when you're not the one that has to push a watermelon out of your crotch." More tears roll down her cheeks, and slowly, very slowly, she walks toward Kaze and leans gently against him. her head on his chest.

"I don't want you to go." Her voice is very quiet. "I don;t want to lose you."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

3. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens. He waits when she turns away. He nods in understanding--or maybe just acknowledgement that she is speaking and he hears her--when Phoenyx turns back to face him. He waits and is still but not stiff or hardened when she walks slowly towards him. He flexes, taking as much weight as she cares to put on him, and his arms come up to hold her gently to his chest, not restricting, but supporting and encircling. He doesn't say anything, but just holds her, as long as she is there and willing.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

5. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Resting there, Phoenyx starts crying. Whatever she had been holding back, the dam finally breaks. Clutching his shirt, the Arrow holds Kaze close, letting all her feelings out.

After several minutes, she takes a few shuddering breaths.

"I'm not ready for all that. Children. Marriage. I have my own life to live. You do too. I thought we could do that together." Her voice is small. "It really is that important to you, isn't it?"

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze holds Phoenyx.

When she speaks, he waits and keeps holding her. Then he says, “Yeah.” He says. “It is. But I don’t have to rush. I can wait. I just need to know it’s possible, to have hope and be able to at least talk about. It’s waiting to have sex...that’s what I need to be okay.” He says gently.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"I just don't understand. I can give you that first part... but... I don't see why you want to stop something we enjoyed so much together," she says quietly. "It's my release from everything. The pressure of everything I do."

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze continues to hold Phoenyx gently and tenderly. Choosing to hear her words as grieving rather than as a question requiring a verbal answer, he holds her to comfort and share her loss. He determines to give her a chance to process without adding to her burden by talking or trying to defend his needs.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow looks up, and sighs. There's still tears there, but something in the eyes looks accepting. "You can be a real stubborn ass, you know that? Almost like you're actually an Obrimos or something." She leans back on his chest. "I love you Kaze. But... it's not going to work, is it? Either I live a frustrating, sexless life resenting you, or you shun your beliefs. And that was what you were trying to say. Just.... badly. Really, really badly."

Another heavy sigh, and she slips her slender arms around his torso in a gentle hug. "We have to keep seeing each other in this place. Your friendship means so much to me. I don't want that to end, if we can keep that together. We always worked well together. Your presence is a stable thing in this place for me." Slowly, she lets go, and takes a small step back. "Do you think we could do that?"

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze holds Phoenyx as she sighs, seeming to accept the situation, and releasing her tension in a sigh. He sighs as well. He listens to her now as she assesses their positions and where they stand. He lets her go when she steps back slightly.

At her question, he nods and smiles slightly. "I do." He says.

I am enjoying the scene, thank you! It's always a revelation with these two. I am game to continue or to close whichever works for you; either way, there is the basis for further, future scenes, possibly after the sentence from Consilium plays out.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx gently slips out of the hug and crosses her arms. "You should go." It's not said harshly, or angrily. "I.... I'm glad we did this. We should have tea or... watch a movie or something?" She give Kaze a sad smile. "But... I should probably have a shower. Unless you wanna stay down here while I do that. I We can have pizza?" She asks.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread